cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Text message problems

durzo Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Text Messages
(01-11-2009 01:17 )jungleboy Wrote:  I get one every month randomly. Dunno what it's like when you ring up though!

a lot more than one every month when you ring up lol, i want to stop them, because my girlfriend got a tendancy to go through my messages lol
01-11-2009 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bobby Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Text message problems
Seriously, anyone know how to stop these bloody text messages??

I contacted Tmobile, who said they cant block the number.
03-11-2009 21:48
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

I just sent stop and that did it, but why not try emailing sex station

http://www.sexstationtv.com/contact
06-11-2009 08:14
Teri Anne Masters Offline
Junior Poster

guys the only way to stop them is to reply STOP to the txt that works, if you do that you won't get any more of them, you have to be careful though because the txt's come from a couple of different numbers so just keep replying STOP till they er stop!

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=713908
09-11-2009 16:22
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

For anyone that has an issue with receiving multiple text messages, that haven't been able to stop them through sending a "STOP" or "STOP ALL" text, then click on the following website:

http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/output/default.aspx

And enter the number that the text originates from into the "number checker" box on the left hand side.
That will give you details of how to stop receiving texts, as well as the address and a national call rate customer service number of the company responsible for sending the texts.
09-11-2009 17:02
george.chunni Offline
Junior Poster

The messages you receive should have a customer service number at the end of the messages. Call the number up and give the operator your number and they will blacklist you.

Replying STOP also has to work per PhonePayPlus regulations.

Hey there, I work with the TV/Web show companies
10-11-2009 17:59
cj1777 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dear sexstationtv.com.....
(27-09-2009 03:52 )cj1777 Wrote:  
(12-08-2009 11:01 )cherrysexstation Wrote:  hummmmmm im back in on sun depending on whos in il ask and see whot they say, have u rang ur mobile phone provider im sure you can get txt msging blocked that way? that might be an idear
Comes from different numbers so blocking it could be difficult. Personally I don't like it. I never paid a small fortune in phonecalls to be bombarded with spam, and for that reason I don't ring now on principle. To be honest I am not sure that all these messages will not be losing you more business than you are gaining, cause most people just find them annoying

meant to update this but forgot,,,,,,,,,,,,text messages have stopped (ages ago)............dunno if it was a software prob or anyone actually did anything but they have stopped so thx
15-11-2009 06:47
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

texts not being read out
Annoyed here, well my half-bro in law is, at the fact that he sent a text to foxy after he'd phoned her and that she's not read it out and has now gone on 3g cam. Now is it just me or should she of gone through all the texts to her before she went, when they say they will read them out?

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
17-05-2010 20:21
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: texts not being read out
(17-05-2010 20:21 )RCTV Wrote:  Annoyed here, well my half-bro in law is, at the fact that he sent a text to foxy after he'd phoned her and that she's not read it out and has now gone on 3g cam. Now is it just me or should she of gone through all the texts to her before she went, when they say they will read them out?
Yes rctv it is a warranted criticism that not all the texts are being read out by all the presenters on sexstation.It would seem that the reading out can be somewhat sporadic and when someone has phoned surely the least they can do is acknowledge the call and any texts.
What i suggest that you do is send the webshow a private message highlighting what has happened and they may then address the problem.Oh and by the way can i ask is that your own pic in your avatar? if it is you are a very beautiful looking woman.SmileSmile

Victoria Concordia Crescit
18-05-2010 00:05
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

RE: texts not being read out
The girls do read out texts and comment on pictures. However they can get busy at times so they might not be read when the person who sent it is watching.

We will make sure we squeeze all texts and pictures comments inbetween calls so our viewers will not be disappointed in the future.

Sorry for any disappointment

Webshow Producer

(18-05-2010 00:05 )gunflash10 Wrote:  
(17-05-2010 20:21 )RCTV Wrote:  Annoyed here, well my half-bro in law is, at the fact that he sent a text to foxy after he'd phoned her and that she's not read it out and has now gone on 3g cam. Now is it just me or should she of gone through all the texts to her before she went, when they say they will read them out?
Yes rctv it is a warranted criticism that not all the texts are being read out by all the presenters on sexstation.It would seem that the reading out can be somewhat sporadic and when someone has phoned surely the least they can do is acknowledge the call and any texts.
What i suggest that you do is send the webshow a private message highlighting what has happened and they may then address the problem.Oh and by the way can i ask is that your own pic in your avatar? if it is you are a very beautiful looking woman.SmileSmile
18-05-2010 08:42

gemma hiles