Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Complaint about BS1

Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

RE: Complaint about BS1
(07-08-2009 19:48 )SxciiSooky™ Wrote:  Am I the only one to remember everyone moaning, not that long ago, that there wasn't a box in the corner or suchlike to ensure their txts were being read out???

Damned if they do, damned if they don't

Why not go the whole hog and have 2 seperate channels? BS1 for purely 2 girls reading out txts all night - BS2 for phone calls Rolleyes

You'll never please everybody - and sure as hell not all the time

I'm still waiting for them to come do a show at my house. I asked ages ago and I haven't heard anything yet.
07-08-2009 19:50
Find all posts by this user
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi there

While I'm in a complaining mood (which doesn't happen very often!!) I think the text box is far too large. I find it too intrusive and if the cameraman is not on the ball we could miss some nipple slips.

Also when a girl appears on a channel of an evening she should stay there for the whole 8 and half hours shift. This is brought about by the fact that Lori left the BS1 show early to go onto Partyland (so Angel said) not as I thought because she was going to Liverpool (she's there now).

Finally (I do mean it lol) has anyone noticed that the Party People Day shows are now half an hour shorter. Why is that? I bet people who are watching their favourite girls must feel short changed!!

That's more things of my chest. I am busy this weekend so I might not have time to write (I bet you're glad!!)

Best wishes (I am really going!!)

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESadSad
07-08-2009 19:54
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Have you thought about writing Cellcast a strongly worded letter of complaint? Big Grin
07-08-2009 20:01
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Surely it's a good thing if BS1 and BS2 are not doing exactly the same thing? Anyone who dislikes one style, can watch the other instead (if you have satellite that is).
07-08-2009 20:19
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

yeah I have to say I hate the fact that the girls move around the channels instead of finding one they like and staying there for the night.

Means when the daytime girls are on I have more channels I have to avoid!!
07-08-2009 20:25
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-08-2009 19:42 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi DT17

As you are Toya's BIGGEST fan you must have understood my point about Toya's last night appearance when her shower was interrupted FOUR times especially when this was the first time a day girl (apart from Lynsey) had shown her nipples deliberately.

On a related point I have to complain that Toya has not been on night show since. Hopefully she will be back on the night show within a week of her return from Ibiza to show us her tan lines along with the other girls. I have spoke to her and she either didn't know or refused to tell when or if she will be back on nights. Perhaps she told you!!

Best wishes

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESadSadSad

ToyaHeart has many many fine features & talents, but knowing/remembering her shift times, not one of them. Tongue To be fair to her, I dont think the ladies get told that far in advance & having spoke to her about a few of her real life interests, I swear she never sleeps with all the stuff she does! Oh, & she doesnt do tanlines Smile Smile (Her words, not mine!)

Just to clarify a little, cos I ran out of characters in my first reply cos was on my phone. Its not so much the voice overs that annoy me, but the constant plugging. When one of the ladies come on the mic off screen to tell me that the lady on screen is hot & available (despite being in conversation at that exact moment) & quotes the numbers at me, THATS what annoys me. Having the ladies bantering on I actually enjoy, cos for the most part they are funny & entertaining. It can be distracting when youre not 'just watching' but mute/volume buttons are made for such purposes. The text/corner boxes are distracting too, but I used to really love the oldschool BS with constant presenters reading texts etc with the ladies on beds also available. To me having the ladies full screen with regular texts read like we have now is the ideal. BS2 is still my favourite tho, mainly cos thats where ToyaHeart tends to turn up more often.
07-08-2009 20:37
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Having the babes channel-hopping between the 2 BS channels. More often than not when they do this we miss out on half of the nights performances by whichever babe we want to see. This is especially annoying if you are recording one of the channels. If a babe starts on 909 then thats where she should stay for the night.
11-08-2009 23:47
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

First off, I hate the split screen stuff too, but I don't so much mind the two girls together scenario. At least that way there isn't the distracting and conflicting movement of two different images and there's always the chance of a bit of interaction, although not much these days, I grant.

Let's get all the rest in perspective.

The talk is an essential part of the process. The object is to make money. No profit = no channel for us to watch. The constant encouragement to call, message, or whatever and the advice on how to do it is all very necessary. Each time a new viewer channel-hops onto the show there is a window of opportunity to get their attention and tell them what it's all about before they flick over to the next channel.

Reading out as many texts as possible and getting viewer input onto the show at every opportunity is, as DT17 says, equally important if these shows have any chance of surviving in their present form (thanks DT - the 'someone' was me!), and for viewer satisfaction. Have a look at the 'In Response' thread for some discussion about this.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2009 07:04 by vila.)
12-08-2009 07:02
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

(07-08-2009 20:19 )aaron Wrote:  Surely it's a good thing if BS1 and BS2 are not doing exactly the same thing? Anyone who dislikes one style, can watch the other instead (if you have satellite that is).

Yes if you've got 2 channels you may as well make them different and try to appeal to all both preferences.
12-08-2009 11:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV