clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

New & improved Blue Kiss

bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

RE: New & improved Blue Kiss
(07-08-2009 12:01 )Blue Kiss Producer Wrote:  It's funny how this is a forum dedicated to 'babeshows' and you say you have never phoned any of them. I'll appreciate any comments from any genuine customers to these channels as these people are what we make the shows for.

No, you make these channels to make money. Your only appreciation of the customer is how much money you can extract from them.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
07-08-2009 12:24
Find all posts by this user
Blue Kiss Producer Offline
Junior Poster

Of course it's about making money but also about providing an excellent service for your hard earned money.

(07-08-2009 12:24 )bunnybc Wrote:  
(07-08-2009 12:01 )Blue Kiss Producer Wrote:  It's funny how this is a forum dedicated to 'babeshows' and you say you have never phoned any of them. I'll appreciate any comments from any genuine customers to these channels as these people are what we make the shows for.

No, you make these channels to make money. Your only appreciation of the customer is how much money you can extract from them.
07-08-2009 12:26
seth Offline
Master Poster

Quote:It's funny how this is a forum dedicated to 'babeshows' and you say you have never phoned any of them.

You don't have to phone the shows to like the girls that appear on screen, and there's no rules stating that to join this forum you have to be a caller.

I don't phone either and never will, it's too expensive, but at the same time I won't slate those that do, because these channels wouldn't exist if people didn't ring in.
07-08-2009 12:35
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

If these shows were currently as good as they were a few years back, I could forgive you for using the word 'excellent'. Not your fault, appreciated, but you don't appear to be putting up much of a fight against Ofcom's ridiculous regulations.

(07-08-2009 12:26 )Blue Kiss Producer Wrote:  Of course it's about making money but also about providing an excellent service for your hard earned money.

07-08-2009 12:36
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

I don't phone in, but seeing as I sit through the constant advertising I feel just as much of a customer as anyone else.
07-08-2009 12:39
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

There is no doubt that the Cellcast babe show exists only as a money making exercise, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure many people on here appreciate your honesty in confirming this.

However the "higher ups" at your company have always maintained that the shows are not just broadcast to make money, but also to entertain viewers who do not participate via phone or text and those who do participate (customers) are the minority of the viewers.
Well, as you know, this is what they have maintained to ofcom as a way to resist being classified as a "telly shopping" service and then having to adhere to a new set of broadcasting codes.

Ofcom was told that these channels actually perform some sort of free, charitable service to the poor and disabled:

"The current situation favours the disabled, who may have restricted access to high-street top-self magazines and sex-shops, combined with low incomes. It also favours the unemployed and people on low incomes, who can “surf” 19 free-to-air channels at zero cost until the find a programme that they like."

Like I said before, your honesty and participation on this forum is much appreciated, but those in the boardroom state that the "customer" is not the only reason for broadcasting.
07-08-2009 13:16
Junior Poster

Ofcom is a whole different debate. We have had to jump through hoops for them over the years. We do our best to produce shows within their guidelines and this has made us avoid massive fines, unlike our competitors who flaunt the rules and are now paying the price.

(07-08-2009 12:36 )StanTheMan Wrote:  If these shows were currently as good as they were a few years back, I could forgive you for using the word 'excellent'. Not your fault, appreciated, but you don't appear to be putting up much of a fight against Ofcom's ridiculous regulations.

(07-08-2009 12:26 )Blue Kiss Producer Wrote:  Of course it's about making money but also about providing an excellent service for your hard earned money.

07-08-2009 13:18
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Fair enough, but those channels were actually worth watching while they lasted.
Instead of 'jumping through hoops' why don't you try challenging them occassionally?

Also, I refuse to accept that Ofcom's guidlines don't allow stronger shows than you are currently putting out. It's more a case of you staying well away from that boundary, just to be on the safe side.

(07-08-2009 13:18 )Blue Kiss Producer Wrote:  Ofcom is a whole different debate. We have had to jump through hoops for them over the years. We do our best to produce shows within their guidelines and this has made us avoid massive fines, unlike our competitors who flaunt the rules and are now paying the price.

(07-08-2009 12:36 )StanTheMan Wrote:  If these shows were currently as good as they were a few years back, I could forgive you for using the word 'excellent'. Not your fault, appreciated, but you don't appear to be putting up much of a fight against Ofcom's ridiculous regulations.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 13:24 by StanTheMan.)
07-08-2009 13:21
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(07-08-2009 13:33 )Blue Kiss Producer Wrote:  If you challenge Ofcom they can shut your channel down and that means losing jobs. Imagine challenging your employer about the rules of the company, you would be fired before you know it.

What channels have been "shut down" for challenging Ofcom?
07-08-2009 13:52
Junior Poster

Some may not of been shut down but there has been some hefty fines. Fines that we do not want. Blue Kiss has already been fined and doesn't want another one thank you very much.

(07-08-2009 13:52 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(07-08-2009 13:33 )Blue Kiss Producer Wrote:  If you challenge Ofcom they can shut your channel down and that means losing jobs. Imagine challenging your employer about the rules of the company, you would be fired before you know it.

What channels have been "shut down" for challenging Ofcom?
07-08-2009 14:20
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles