babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Did I get ripped off by babestation?

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Did I get ripped off by babestation?
(01-08-2009 18:20 )scotslion1985 Wrote:  i send in 2 texts in tot he day time show and not once have saw my text come throw but there a lot of anon text come throw so y make up a nickname if it's allways anon that come thorw

I had something pretty similar happen late last week. Sent in a text just to say that I hope Dani had a nice holiday and it was good to see her back. Was it shown on screen? Was it fuck. I am sure that if I had sent in a text asking for her to get her tits out or to shake her ass that would have made the TV. Why on earth would anyone want to keep texting the show when their texts dont make the screen? let alone spending more money to register a nickname.
03-08-2009 10:40
Find all posts by this user
verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Did I get ripped off by babestation?
(03-08-2009 10:40 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(01-08-2009 18:20 )scotslion1985 Wrote:  i send in 2 texts in tot he day time show and not once have saw my text come throw but there a lot of anon text come throw so y make up a nickname if it's allways anon that come thorw

I had something pretty similar happen late last week. Sent in a text just to say that I hope Dani had a nice holiday and it was good to see her back. Was it shown on screen? Was it fuck. I am sure that if I had sent in a text asking for her to get her tits out or to shake her ass that would have made the TV. Why on earth would anyone want to keep texting the show when their texts dont make the screen? let alone spending more money to register a nickname.

Sport Channel 950 used to be terrible I used to ring it for Makara mainly and quickly learned that if you went back to the menu once then you rarely actually got through after Trouble is by that time of course they have £5 of your money Eventually I learnt the only way to get through was to ring when it looked like the girl was on the phone and you could then "piggy back" off that call but it meant waiting until the caller was finished of course Thats when the 3 minute dirge at the beginning came in useful as rarely are calls much longer than 5 minutes although I got caught out a couple of times. Fact was though it was the opposite of what was being suggested You couldnt get through when the girl was free and I think you only would have done when another caller at least joined the queue Luckily I dont know of any of the other channels that seem to do this or I have just been lucky in getting straight through
03-08-2009 18:44
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV