Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
He doesn't have to work for the show or have any connections to showcase a legitimate defense.

But as far I as I can see you're demanding Elite to improve but you have been very vague in where they need to improve, you say they need to do so to compete with the other shows without saying what they are doing better than Elite.

13-02-2012 07:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(13-02-2012 07:20 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  you say they need to do so to compete with the other shows without saying what they are doing better than Elite.

If you have a look in the babestation thread you'll find plenty of things he said about how BS are doing better than elite.

For one who's name is ExtremelyCritical your not that critical of elite Wink

Fact is BS has put elite to shame lately Important also if some members can come in this thread night after night being positive about elites shows then scottishbloke can be negative if he choices too Smile
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 07:39 by anchorman.)
13-02-2012 07:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-02-2012 04:00 )unparalleled Wrote:  You really are starting to sound like a broken record

spot on unparalleled 100% and the record needs to be changed. thought elite was very good weekend friday night was very good saturday was ok and last night was very good again

yes scottishbloke can be negative, but at the moment he's just doing these repetitive rants at elite

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2012 09:26
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Elite can always be better but there is nothing wrong with them i think the others have upped their game especially BS in the las few months.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
13-02-2012 09:31
Laurence Offline
Ruby fan

Babestation - All fake boobs Sad, tats :(and boring setsHuh.
Elite - mixture of natual boobsTongue and fake boobs Sad few tats and inventive sets surely its a no brainer but the choice is yours!
Just wish Elite had all the freeview channels instead of Babestation and life would be perfect!!!
13-02-2012 10:06
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

after my disappointment with the previous two nights delighted to say that rammy was right in suggesting that last night promised better.and it delivered.sorry that your moness wasnt on but from my point of view rosie lee is much more my cup of tea.as opposed to the bs shadow puppet show no doubt elite won hands and bras down.
13-02-2012 10:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thanks about moness but these things happen babes cancel shifts at the last minute. Moness was busy this past weekend with the fuel girls in Vienna and was probably jet lagged or something which meant she didn't feel like doing her elite shift. She had tweeted she was going to be on. Can accept she isn't everyone's cup of tea but she is mine

Yeah Rosie was good last night but doing it for me last night was Paige Turnah, Clare and Victoria

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 11:25 by Rammyrascal.)
13-02-2012 11:22
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(13-02-2012 05:12 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 03:47 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  once again the whole point of my post was missed

What was the point of it? ...

There is at least an argument put forward now instead of the simple 'this channel is shit', but the argument is fairly pointless.
Comparing any channel today to that two years ago is pointless as the ground rules have fundamentally changed, I think we'd all agree they aren't as good now. Also, comparing Elite's interpretation of the rules to Babestation's is pointless as BS is not subject to the same attentions of the regulator as Elite.
As for suggesting that the management needs to change, well if you think you can do better, go get some funding and set your own channel up and give it a go. Put on the same level of shows as 2 years ago and see how long before the fines start rolling in.

Of course, if you feel so strongly about it, you could always direct your complaints to the channel themselves rather than here, but I suspect they will take more notice of their actual customers, those that actually call or text or subscribe to the website etc

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
13-02-2012 12:22
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(13-02-2012 07:37 )babefinder Wrote:  Fact is BS has put elite to shame lately Important also if some members can come in this thread night after night being positive about elites shows then scottishbloke can be negative if he choices too Smile

Yes BS have raised their game this month (though 'put to shame' is a bit strong) but not sure I am willing to ignore the last couple years of the reverse before pouncing to stamp all over Elitetv. To be fair there is a slight ambiguity about the regulation regime for BS and I think Elite are wise to be careful about matching the content, they can afford to watch as they have added strength to their roster. I honestly think Scottish is skewed a little by his admiration of Lori, which I don't share (sorry Scottish Smile ). But sure, ofcourse he should express his opinion, we certainly know it now.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 12:32 by Roquentin.)
13-02-2012 12:29
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-02-2012 07:20 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  He doesn't have to work for the show or have any connections to showcase a legitimate defense.

But as far I as I can see you're demanding Elite to improve but you have been very vague in where they need to improve, you say they need to do so to compete with the other shows without saying what they are doing better than Elite.

Well i will tell you what Elite need to do to "compete with other shows" as you put it . (don't think Elite will do them tho}

1 : get back some freview and freesat channels
2 :get a naughty web show
3 : get a encrypted live tv channel
4 : allow the girls the same freedom as other channels without breaking the rules , ie naked and oily pov hand thong sections and full contact naked 2-4-1's
5 : diversify in the type of girls they employ , at present Elite is the only channel that as more than 1 channel that doesn't cater for the lovers of the mature and fuller figured ladies .

Cellcast have girls working for them in their teens , 20's , 30;s , 40's (i think) and various shapes and sizes .
RLC/Playboy have girls working for them in their teens 20's ,30's 40's and various shapes and sizes .

I think Elite only employs girls that are mostly in their twenty's or there about's

Elite have 4 channels that don't offer anything different to the others and generally only employs girls in a much more limited age group , so at present Elite don't do anything to appeal to a wider variety of viewers tastes like their rivals do .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 12:47 by mr mystery.)
13-02-2012 12:35