Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(13-02-2012 00:17 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Who would've thought, even a couple weeks ago, that Kandi Kay, Ree Petra and Ella Jolie would appear on 3 of 4 Red Light's channels on the same night?

Give credit to Red Light, a great power play Wink

Or credit to bs for dumping three of their worst money makers on one channel

Hmmm

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
13-02-2012 02:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-02-2012 02:13 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  I never watch Mellie d as she is not my cup of tea !

fair enough but she is to others like me

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2012 02:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bobjohnson51 Offline
Junior Poster

(12-02-2012 23:09 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's an ex-Babestation take over tonight...
Anyone who's just come back off their holidays must wonder whats happened..

What did happen? I was pleasantly surprised to see three of four channels on their "superstream" had BS babes on them. Were they stolen fair and square w/ a bigger paycheck or did they get pissed off and leave BS?
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 03:00 by bobjohnson51.)
13-02-2012 03:00
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Loving Kandi and Ella tonight,its just so good to see these girls with out all the on screen rubbish advertising that we had to put up with when they where on B/S,

Age is a state of mind.
13-02-2012 05:36
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Its times like this i wish the babe channels had a trade system in place,RLC have signed 3 of babestations......lets say tamer girls in ree,ella and kandi and boy do i wish the likes of rochelle,lucy summer and bailey went in the other direction to babestation.
RLC at the moment is at a very low point and when i say that i mean performance wise and when i say that its not directed at the girls......its all about the people behind the scenes being over the top with their restrictions annoyed
Lets be honest hand thongs(seen on BS and Storm nightly) are allowed by ofcom yet no girl on rlc is ALLOWED do this,fair enough they might be afraid of a pussy slip due to the hand thong.....but when you have lucy summer who never slips doing this,it just doesn't make sense not to let her do it Huh
Also rlc has some of the biggest sets yet we always get the far out shots......thats where the handheld cam becomes better Big Grin ,get up closer to the girls and leave them move around more.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 06:12 by anchorman.)
13-02-2012 05:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Good times ahead
13-02-2012 09:05
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

(13-02-2012 05:57 )babefinder Wrote:  RLC at the moment is at a very low point and when i say that i mean performance wise and when i say that its not directed at the girls......its all about the people behind the scenes being over the top with their restrictions annoyed
Lets be honest hand thongs(seen on BS and Storm nightly) are allowed by ofcom yet no girl on rlc is ALLOWED do this,fair enough they might be afraid of a pussy slip due to the hand thong.....but when you have lucy summer who never slips doing this,it just doesn't make sense not to let her do it Huh
Also rlc has some of the biggest sets yet we always get the far out shots......thats where the handheld cam becomes better Big Grin ,get up closer to the girls and leave them move around more.
Pretty sure that if you had £100k of your own money taken from you in a fine you'd err on the side of caution too.
Er, Lucy Summers was the reason RLC got fined.
As for the far out shots i prefer the wide shots as you can see more, too many close-ups spoil it for me, but as usual no channel can please all the people all the time.
13-02-2012 10:28
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(13-02-2012 10:28 )twistedmango Wrote:  Pretty sure that if you had £100k of your own money taken from you in a fine you'd err on the side of caution too.
Er, Lucy Summers was the reason RLC got fined.
As for the far out shots i prefer the wide shots as you can see more, too many close-ups spoil it for me, but as usual no channel can please all the people all the time.

Lucy is no doubt one of the main reasons they had a 100k to pay ofcom in the first place,so lets not play the blame game Wink give me a time and date this happened and ill tell you if it was worth a 100k Tongue

As for you saying you prefer wide shots then i have a solution,pick 1 out of RLCs 4 channels and make it a handheld cam channel,ya know the way BS use 906 as their handhheld channel,most of the time its handheld anyway and then everyone is happy Big Grin
13-02-2012 10:53
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(13-02-2012 10:53 )babefinder Wrote:  Lucy is no doubt one of the main reasons they had a 100k to pay ofcom in the first place,so lets not play the blame game Wink give me a time and date this happened and ill tell you if it was worth a 100k Tongue

As for you saying you prefer wide shots then i have a solution,pick 1 out of RLCs 4 channels and make it a handheld cam channel,ya know the way BS use 906 as their handhheld channel,most of the time its handheld anyway and then everyone is happy Big Grin

Not blaming anyone mate, just that the channels are an easy target from guys like us and Ofcom and i know i would want to tame things down if thought i would lose that kind of dough.
Haha, worth it in our eyes absolutely!
That could work, I've seen them do handheld before though with Rochelle and Lucy i think back in October last year, which was a nice change.
13-02-2012 11:01
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

just looked on rlc schedule and it says jenna is on tomorrow does anyone know if that is jenna hoskins back or not thx
13-02-2012 11:17

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL