Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
here we go the latest scottishbloke rant at elite Sad Sad and again just repeating the same stuff over and over again, that its been piss poor ever since lori left, its not been as good as it was in 2010, its a joke of a channel and the worst show going etc. also why are you having a go at friday night's show now!!!!!!!!! bit late arent we

also wouldnt say elite's recent additions especially paige turnah havent pushed it closer to oblivion at all. they have kept elite at the top of the babeshows

also youve really shot yourself in the foot when you say some of the models even resorting to sell pens NO THEY HAVENT!!!!! first of all elite dont even sell pens theyve only ever sold website memberships and a calendar. also IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!!!! between dionne and the crew and viewers

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2012 02:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Actually rammy they have sold pens, 3 for £10 but the last time I saw them for sale was early last year

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
13-02-2012 03:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I remember the era when Elite used to be neck and neck battling it out with Babestation every night, it was all out war, anything you can do, bring it on was their attitude, it was a great era, they signed Tiffany and Caty Cole for example and they had a clear sense of direction, you only need to look back on the old caps of the show to see this. Yes I'm again talking about 2010 because it was a great era and Elite at that time was arguably the only show in town, it was full of surprises night after night, it was fresh and it was exciting after humbling beginning known formly as Chatback TV it grew from relative obscurity into channel domination and that's what made it great. I never critised it much at the time even when it did have the odd bad night but now like I said the bad nights are consistant and it's clear for all to see that the rot has settled in, it's had the heart ripped right out of it and as somebody who formly used to love this channel it's a bitter pill to swallow to see this wall of shit that has now developed. This is not another rant but a true and honest reflection on what I'm seeing.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 03:20 by Scottishbloke.)
13-02-2012 03:09
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

For as much you hate it, you seem to watch Elite an awful lot.

13-02-2012 03:39
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2012 02:22 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  A joke of a channel and it's needs new management and new models,

So does this mean you wont be watching until they do so? We'll let you know when that day comes Wink
Honestly man you might want to take a break from the Elite channels for a few days. Obviously if they were to change(which most likely wont happen soon) than they wont be changing overnight so I think you can abstain from watching them for a few days/weeks.
13-02-2012 03:43
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(13-02-2012 03:39 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  For as much you hate it, you seem to watch Elite an awful lot.

I live in hope that one day they might just see the error of their way's and start putting on great shows again, but once again the whole point of my post was missed. For a start I'm a fan of all the babe channels and I want to see the great competition that we once had. Last year we had Babestation, Sportxxx and Elite all competing with each other night after night and it made for compulsive viewing, my views on Elite will soon change if I see rapidly improving shows, I'm realistic in my expectations but I have to be critical of Elite right now because I expect better.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 03:48 by Scottishbloke.)
13-02-2012 03:47
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

You really are starting to sound like a broken record

Scottishbloke's key points:

Dislikes Elite
Prefers Babestation
Constantly watches Elite TV
Comes on Elite section to moan
Still prefers Babestation but continues watching Elite
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 04:03 by unparalleled.)
13-02-2012 04:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(13-02-2012 04:00 )unparalleled Wrote:  You really are starting to sound like a broken record

Scottishbloke's key points:

Dislikes Elite
Prefers Babestation
Constantly watches Elite TV
Comes on Elite section to moan
Still prefers Babestation but continues watching Elite

Based on what analysis did you come to that conclusion, you clearly didn't read my above post correctly bladewave

As this is what I posted.

I live in hope that one day they might just see the error of their way's and start putting on great shows again, but once again the whole point of my post was missed. For a start I'm a fan of all the babe channels and I want to see the great competition that we once had. Last year we had Babestation, Sportxxx and Elite all competing with each other night after night and it made for compulsive viewing, my views on Elite will soon change if I see rapidly improving shows, I'm realistic in my expectations but I have to be critical of Elite right now because I expect better.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 04:13 by Scottishbloke.)
13-02-2012 04:10
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(13-02-2012 03:47 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  once again the whole point of my post was missed

What was the point of it? Pretty much anyone reading it will have seen it as a rant about how you don't like Elite, but now you're saying you were bemoaning the lack of competition Elite is giving the other channels. In either case oklahoma001's points still stand.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-02-2012 05:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just wondering here ilovemegan do you work for Elite TV or something because you seem to like to come to it's defense anytime it's being criticised, just seems very odd to be defending this channel to the extent which you are doing so with such enthusiasm bladewave
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 05:55 by Scottishbloke.)
13-02-2012 05:31