babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
bs need some new ideas desperately, yet again weve got the see through chair and oil on bs1 and on bsxtra its the bloomin paper logo again

Piper Niven Superfan
11-02-2012 00:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Best channels of the night so far for me , plenty of nakedness and oil , a couldn't care less about "bloomin paper logo's" that Rammy is moaning about , as long as there is plenty of oil and nudity .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 01:25 by mr mystery.)
11-02-2012 01:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Wow simply astonishing , naked 2 for 1's, what more could you ask for. Rammy how the fuck could you possibly say this ain't good, it's the best channel by a fucking mile!!!!!!!!! tonight Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
11-02-2012 02:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not whinging about it, all i said was bs need to start doing new ideas and not keep doing the same stuff over and over again.

bs is having a good night but is being ruined by the usual gripes, osg's plugging and ads, espcially too many interruptions from mic girl. but overall elite are edging it because of how bad the plugging etc has been and their better line up

if bs is as good as you two are saying then more people would have been posting here, there is more to a good night than oil & nudity

Piper Niven Superfan
11-02-2012 02:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I wondered how long it would take you before you mentioned Elite on a BS forum. Rammy Elite is having another woeful night, it's not even in the same league as them anymore and to mention them in the same sentence is an embarrassment, Babestation is out on it's own now and if this were a football league in comparison to the other channels then they would have had the league sown up by now as worthy champions literally crushing apart any competion. It's official Babestation is number 1 again and is celebrating their 10th anniversary in style Big Grin
11-02-2012 03:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

only like you mentioning babestation in the elite forum scottishbloke so dont have a go at me for mentioning elite here and whilst i respect your a big babestation fan, think your going a bit ott to say elite has been woeful tonight and is an embarrasment to be mentioned in the same sentence and bs is crushing it and the other competition.

to use your analogy of a football league, for me bs and elite are level on points with elite edging it on goal difference

Piper Niven Superfan
11-02-2012 03:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(11-02-2012 03:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  to use your analogy of a football league, for me bs and elite are level on points with elite edging it on goal difference

Rammy you crack me up, ever considered being a comedian Big Laugh
11-02-2012 03:32
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Babestation 906 is very good tonight and if there were no black box adverts down the side of our TV screens it would be brilliant.
Elite is as boring as ever and I only watch Elite when either Kelly Bell or Fernanda Ferrari do their very occasional night shows
I am a RLC fan but out of their 4 channels tonight my choice of viewing is either Levi on RLC or Babestation 906
Makes a change for me to give Babestation any praise
11-02-2012 04:30
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Is it my imagination or is the paper Bs logo getting bigger. You'd actually see more of Lori right now if she was just wearing a thong Rolleyes
11-02-2012 04:56
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Any chance of someone a BabeStation explaining why Dirty Wives, Masti Nights & BabeStation Apprentice finish on the webstream at 05:00am, but continue on the satellite until 05:30.

As all three channels always switch to either Masti chat or Bikini Babes at 05:00am. It's not as if it's something that has just happened. You have done this right from when the new streams started.

So any chance you can correct this?
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 06:13 by aceman65.)
11-02-2012 06:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV