Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-02-2012 10:57 )terence Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 10:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 09:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah bs had an off night, the only time i watched was when louise porter was on

No what I meant was bs overall was poor. Louise herself was very good

you said, by your own admission, the only time you watched babestation last night was when louise was on. so how could you possibly know that babestation overall was poor if you only watched louise, who was good? Huh
I kept putting bs on to see what channel Louise would be on when she was back off her break.

Disagree a bit about bs listening to what we're saying. Lots of us have said we don't like the interruptions by mic girls, the osg's and ads, channel hoggging and the overkill of the see through chair and oil yet bs keep doing them

Piper Niven Superfan
09-02-2012 12:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2012 11:55 )shankey! Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 08:57 )bytor Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 05:42 )vila Wrote:  Acre upon acre of this forum is filled with complaints about Geri making everyone's life a misery on the mic instead of being on the phone, and now that she's back on the phone the complaints are still rolling.

...and the rest of it is filled with your posts complaining how hard done to freeviewers are Tongue

i think the point everyone seems to be missing id the fact that at at least babestation is listening to what viewers want and doing something about it, some people wanted to see more of louise and they got what they wanted ,generally the content of the show has got better with geri and lori and tiff matching camilla in every sense of the word with decent shows ,one step at a time i say ,it cant be any worse than it was a month or so ago ,i myself have been critical at times with them but fair play at least they are doing something which is more than i can say for a few of the others !

Guessing more Louise is down to the fact they havent got Ree Kandi and Ella now more than they have listened to us lolly TJ and Megan Coxxx also seemed to have disappeared of the face of the earth and what happened to michelle moist has she given up the shows know shes been filming other stuff

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 13:01 by HannahsPet.)
09-02-2012 12:59
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Seems ridiculous, on a night they were one girl down anyway, Paige left screen just after 3 and didn't appear again before freeview went off at 5am while Geri was hopping from 1 channel to another without a break bladewave
Reckon she must have shut Paige in the cupboard and told the producer she left laugh
Come to think of it Lolly's been missing for a while, maybe we should dig up Geri's patio as well eek Bounce
09-02-2012 14:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Because of the recent success of Babestation they have probably got away with a less than perfect show, it wasn't great but neither did it hit rock bottom either. Hopefully tonight the show will be right back on track. I also don't get what Rammy's obsession is with Louise, in my mind she is one of the dullest models around. Rammy has been begging that she get's more screen time and from what I seen from her last night she failed to deliver and that's exactly why the likes of Camilla, Lori and Georgia always get a long stint because they give the punters exactly what they want to see unlike Louise who just get's me flicking over to another channel. She's not in that class yet to be given that amount of time on a solo stint Cool
09-02-2012 16:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough you dont like louise but she cant be that bad and does give some people what they want as she's been on bs for around 3 years now and therefore must be bringing bs money and doing good shows otherwise theyd get rid of louise. also would get dull if it was constantly camilla, lori and georgie (not georgia) all the time and louise does offer something different to them

hopefully a good show tonight as its preeti & priya's birthday tomorrow and one of them is on tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 16:24 by Rammyrascal.)
09-02-2012 16:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well the other forum saying lolly was supposed to be on Again and now isnt know for a fact lori wasnt supposed to be on tonight but tweeted she was covering for someone a few days ago

Also Vanessa Lacey and Chantelle fox on Apprentice no way they could be classed as Apprentices mean sasha and that kid who had been on storm is fine but vanessa been at bs for over a year in one capacity or another what next we gonna have Cherri classed as an apprentice

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 16:47 by HannahsPet.)
09-02-2012 16:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well just seen the line up for tonight and it's hot, should be a cracker of show Big Grin
09-02-2012 16:48
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

I'll go with Rammy on that, as long as Louise is good on the phones that all that matters to BS and her callers. I admit her sexy filthy Scouse voice is a real turn on. I always get the impression Louise is a self conscious about her body and doesn't move it about as much as she should. She needn't be, she should show it off more especially her beautiful ass.

But I'm sure the next full on naked oily sessions on BS are always just around the corner Wink
09-02-2012 16:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-02-2012 16:46 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well the other forum saying lolly was supposed to be on Again and now isnt know for a fact lori wasnt supposed to be on tonight but tweeted she was covering for someone a few days ago

Also Vanessa Lacey and Chantelle fox on Apprentice no way they could be classed as Apprentices mean sasha and that kid who had been on storm is fine but vanessa been at bs for over a year in one capacity or another what next we gonna have Cherri classed as an apprentice

Agree about bs apprentice tonight hannahspet. How the hell can Lacey Lorenzo be classed as an apprentice. she was on elite for several months last year on nights and has been on babestation for a while already, done several nightshows including one a few days ago and has been on bsxtreme!!!!!. Same applies to Vanessa if it's Vanessa walker. She's been on bs at least a year now and already been on bs nights

Pretty sure Chantelle fox has been on the babeshows in the past too as well so wouldn't call any of the apprentice babes apprentices

Piper Niven Superfan
09-02-2012 16:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Chantelle fox done a lot of the sex station stream and think prob some of her movies have been on extreme as well no way she could be classed a newcomer

09-02-2012 17:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV