babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Babes With Tattoos

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babes With Tattoos
I don't mind tattoos but find it strange that so many girls in the adult industry seem to be going all out for heavy ink.For some it just seems like random graphic placement; Moness on Elite has this.

Emily Dean Bowie has some impressive ink granted but I think she overdid it in the end.

Some girls like Camilla on BS seem to have got it right and even the dreaded A-Bomb's tattoos are subtle unlike her personailityRolleyes

I know this is a bit of a minefield as regards taste but I don't mind tattoos I just wish some of the girls plan their 'gallery' when visiting the tattooist.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
16-12-2011 11:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

The more ink the better Big Grin

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
16-12-2011 13:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(16-12-2011 11:49 )speedybert Wrote:  I don't mind tattoos but find it strange that so many girls in the adult industry seem to be going all out for heavy ink.For some it just seems like random graphic placement; Moness on Elite has this.

Emily Dean Bowie has some impressive ink granted but I think she overdid it in the end.

Some girls like Camilla on BS seem to have got it right and even the dreaded A-Bomb's tattoos are subtle unlike her personailityRolleyes

I know this is a bit of a minefield as regards taste but I don't mind tattoos I just wish some of the girls plan their 'gallery' when visiting the tattooist.

it might seem random, but im sure the tattoos have some sort of meaning to the model. havent noticed this trend myself for lots of babes in the adult industry to go all out for heavy ink. in terms of the babeshows, there's only camilla (bs), the abomb, moness, delta white and louise kay who have the "heavy ink". look. not many women can pull this look off but camilla, amanda, delta and moness all can pull it off

i personally find tattooed women very very sexy

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 14:43 by Rammyrascal.)
16-12-2011 14:23
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

New RLC girl Louise Kay is pretty heavily inked but it really suits her. Also Rebecca Jade has a few too i think.
16-12-2011 14:39
Roxy Rox is BACK! Offline
Junior Poster

Love guys with ink!

Love getting ink!

Roxy.x

Add my new Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SexyRoxyRox

Follow me - http://twitter.com/#!/RoxyRoxIsBACK

My BRAND NEW web cam profile - http://www.britainsgotwebcams.com/hosts/?hostid=82
16-12-2011 16:34
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

Wow

what a thread, why do some many people assume that tattooing is a trend and that we are copying each other and that we will regret them??? I have been told I have vandalised my body, disfigured myself, ruined my skin etc etc. My body is a beautiful canvas which I wish to cover with beautiful art, yeah so some people don't like it, but I certainly don't get my tattoos for other people I get my tattoos for my own self pleasure. Most people have art on there walls well I wish to have art on my body.
I spent from the age of 16 to 23 working in a office conforming to the norms of society and I was deeply unhappy. Now I am at the happiest point of my life, and a lot of it is to do with my tattoos, and the freedom I have to express myself I just love them, they don't all mean something to me but I love each and everyone, my tattooist is amazing and I am proud to show off his art on a daily basis.
Maybe when I am 60 I will regret them but I certainly don't want to look back on my life and wish that I would of got tattooed. and who knows I might not even live to get old so I'm not gonna live that far ahead in the future.
I understand that people will be judgmental because of my tattoos but anyone who judges a book by its cover isn't worth the time of day. How people look and who people are is often very different.
I respect everyone's opinion but i think that sometimes some people should be more constructive with what they say.
Tattooing has changed and is much more acceptable in today's society its no longer deviant behavior, a tattoo doesn't mean you are a thug, a sailor or you have been in prison. times have changed. In my future career (I hope to be a psychologist in a prison) my tattoos will really help me, it will make me appear more human and normal to someone who has taken a wrong turn in life and not just a figure of authority in a suit, hey maybe I am wrong! I'll find out soon enough.

Like i said previously everyone is entitled to their own option but think about what you say and how you word it. There is a person attached to the tattoo and that person has feelings.
Oh and the best solution is if you don't the tattoos then don't look at girls with them Smile

Peace and Love to the tattoo lovers
xxxxx
18-12-2011 08:07
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

I'm glad I agree with Louise because I wouldn't want to argue against such a beautifully constructed argument! Smile

The Beautiful Twins
18-12-2011 08:26
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(18-12-2011 08:07 )Louise Wrote:  [snip]

very well said louise, made some very good points hope all your haters can at least accept what youve said here, glad to hear your very happy with life at the moment and hope it stays like that for a long time, ignore the haters

ive met several heavily tattooed babes including vanessa wise and ann french and they are very nice people and far from the impression you might get from just looking at them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011 11:06 by Rammyrascal.)
18-12-2011 11:05
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Same Tats Different Babes
Ok this isn't me moaning or ranting lol. But why is it so so many of the babes have the same tattoos in all the same places. There seems to be 3 main areas where babes have tats..

1.Their lower back
2. Their wrist
3. Their ankle

This isn't me complaining or moaning or anything. It's just like there is no originality anymore. Not all the babes have these tats and I know some don't have any. I have nothing against tattoos. But it just seems so so many babes have the exact same tats in the exact same places. Almost like its a code. "Wana be a glamour babe? right remember to get your wrist, lower back and ankle stamped" I only bring this up because they become like one of the many then just like all the others. It would be nice to see some originality and something different and someone who doesn't follow all the trends for a change

Like I say I know this doesn't apply to all the babes and I have nothing against tattoos, just stating an observation is all Smile If they dont have all 3 they more often than not have one of the 3 stated above

It's just become like "Yaaawwwwn, yet another babe with a tattoo on their lower back" be orginal, be different. It's like Emily Dean I know she went crazy with the tats but least it was different and not like most who just have the same basic 3 in the exact same places

Not a rant, just a topic for conversation lol

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 16:31 by PinderPuller77.)
08-02-2012 16:26
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think the reason why several babes have tattoos in the 3 areas youre on about is because theyre active glamour models and tattoos in those areas can be easily covered up/hidden.

not all babeshow babes have tattoos in those areas. sasha & taylor on bs have a tattoo on their upper thigh and of course there's moness on elite

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2012 16:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV