babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-01-2012 03:15 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I know I criticised the camerawork during the Geri/Ava 241 the other night, but in my defense it was virtually unwatchable. However, I now know that it was because said camera was being operated by one of the girls, and this seems to have become a bit of a thing on Babestation of late - the reason for which I'm not sure. The last couple of nights (including right now) have seen a naked Lori oiled up and being filmed by a co-presenter, and I have to say it makes for quite interesting viewing, mainly because the girls seem far less concerned about how 'near the knuckle' they get with the lens, when compared with the regular camera crew.

Giving a hand-held camera to a totally untrained person and asking them to film a naked co-presenter in live action is, in fairness to the BS producers, quite a brave move.

Megan did a good job with Lori's POV this morning. Proving some great close ups and pointing the camera in places the regular camera guys probably would not...which is what we wantBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 10:57 by Danzig.)
29-01-2012 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherriilover Offline
Banned

why cant cherri got topless she gpt them out before and put dani oneil on earlys because she boring and put charli c onl late show she to good for daytime it was good show last night all the girls went topless but get ava,tiffany and megan to get their bras off then it even better
29-01-2012 11:56
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i can actually put up with the adds if the shows are good ,i just imagine they are like any commercial break on itv ,but if the shows are crap they are more noticeable Wink
29-01-2012 12:39
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2012 02:06 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(24-01-2012 01:06 )cosmonaut Wrote:  
(23-01-2012 16:37 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  Only way that can be true is BS draw a graph for upsurging calls when Lolly is on compared to other girls, still doubtful though.

Drawing graphs is not necessary. The phone system in use no doubt automatically logs the call minutes for each individual girl.

...And do we know these figures? They're actually meaningless unless they provide measures such as average no of calls for the time they are on. Just being on longer so you get more calls means nothing.

Before the girls can take calls on air they have to log in to the phone system. You can often hear the girls on Babestation say that they are logging their phone in. Because they have to log in, the phone system can easily return figures for each girl, showing how many minutes she was logged in for on a particular day or night and how many call minutes she got in that time. In other words, the average number of call minutes per minute or per hour for each girl is provided by the phone system automatically. Nobody has to draw graphs or work anything out and the figures are not meaningless. It's a standard reporting feature of the phone system.
29-01-2012 12:42
cherriilover Offline
Banned

the show last night was ok i hope tonight is same
29-01-2012 22:33
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

can we please have one night off from the twins.Shy

Im like marmite.
30-01-2012 00:07
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I am loving the road BS has taken over the last few nights! Babes operating cameras and the weird set-up they have going on right now with the two girls on the bed and a naked Geri sat facing them in that transparent plastic chair, legs open and with her back to camera.

I don't know if the BS's producers read this forum, but if you do, keep doing what you're doing because you're leading the way right now, in both strength of your output and the overall inventiveness.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 04:39 by StanTheMan.)
30-01-2012 04:39
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

^^^^ Have to agree with you on that. Wink It certainly gets the imagination running overtime. laugh

I just wish the cameraman would stop getting over excited and tripping over the cable, pulling it out. laugh
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 05:20 by aceman65.)
30-01-2012 05:01
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-01-2012 10:42 )HannahsPet Wrote:  yeah does seem to have the least of the three channels pity its going in Feb !!

Huh Eh? Where does that info come from? Is it official? What will replace it?

On a related subject, I was under the impression that when Dirty Wives or Mastichat are on they replace Blue on Sky as well as Freeview. Am I wrong about that?

Last night (Saturday) I saw Paige on the BS1 web stream until just before 11pm but she didn't appear on Freeview until 4 hours later. The only thing I can think of to explain that is if she was on Blue on Sky during that time. Surely they wouldn't keep her hanging around all that time doing nothing?
30-01-2012 05:19
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babestation right now seems to be on something of a revival, it has somehow risen again from the ashes. It went through long periods last year where it made for grim viewing but all credit to them as they have managed to find their feet again. They have been the most consistant and even with this being a Sunday night have still managed to keep the show interesting.
30-01-2012 05:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV