Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)
Being on this forum has taught me a lot.

One of the things is to be as honest as I possibly can, and try and imagine I was having conversations on here as I would be in real life.

So with that in mind....

"Lucy, you're a terrible...um..cheating....uh no good.... Ah fuck it, why don't you come back to my place. You bring the Marvin Gaye records, the candles, the white wine, the whipped cream, the baby oil and the contraceptives and let me supply the rest."
28-01-2012 20:26
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well sounds very similar to the case involving Lori Buckby last year and yes Lucy fucked up good and proper but we on this forum and nobody should play judge and jury and neither should any of us get on our moral high horse about it either. Lucy has made a lot of us very happy with the fantastic show's she delivered and with this being effectively a babe channel forum this should really be the only thing we should be discussing here. For what's it worth Lucy Summers has my full support and yes she made a mistake, but fuck who doesn't. I look forward to seeing Lucy's show back on again tonight doing what she does best which is entertaining us Cool
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 20:49 by Scottishbloke.)
28-01-2012 20:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(28-01-2012 00:30 )terence Wrote:  Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. John 8:7.
Jesus wept. John 11:35 Rolleyes

Oh what the hell, she's sorry & she's paying it back. Good luck to her.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-01-2012 21:11
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

(28-01-2012 20:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well sounds very similar to the case involving Lori Buckby last year and yes Lucy fucked up good and proper but we on this forum and nobody should play judge and jury and neither should any of us get on our moral high horse about it either. Lucy has made a lot of us very happy with the fantastic show's she delivered and with this being effectively a babe channel forum this should really be the only thing we should be discussing here. For what's it worth Lucy Summers has my full support and yes she made a mistake, but fuck who doesn't. I look forward to seeing Lucy's show back on again tonight doing what she does best which is entertaining us Cool

I'm sorry but thats just garbage. Just because a person is hot and makes your cock hard is irrelevant, she broke the law. Plain and simple. If that would have been you or me, we would be paying time. Over £16.000 in benefits claimed. I know she didn't mean this this to happen and I'm not playing judge or jury, but if you break the law you pay the price it's a simple as that.

It's like me going out out with someone, and she robs a bank. Awwww I'll forgive her cos she is hot!. No no no doesnt work like that, if people break the law then there needs to be punishment. I was as shocked as anyone to read an hear about it. But she is a single mum and gets paid a lot for what she does and there are many single mums who have no cash whatsoever but still dont become benefits cheats

Like many have said, she is only saying sorry because she got caught and im sorry to say but i actually think thats true

She broke the law. End of. Pay the price

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

28-01-2012 21:37
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

This story is hilarious! Maybe what this shows is that these girls arent paid as much as we think.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
28-01-2012 22:18
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

(28-01-2012 22:18 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  This story is hilarious! Maybe what this shows is that these girls arent paid as much as we think.

Or they are just proper greedy where cash is concerned

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

28-01-2012 22:21
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

For fucks sake give Lucy a break, she's come on this forum and said her peace, why then are so many baying for her blood. Enough of the high horses because in this life we all fuck up including Lucy who is a fantastic babe, delivers great shows and should be given our full support to get her through this difficult period. Lucy is a babe channel legend and who is an asset to the industry, if only more of the models were as good as Lucy then the channels wouldn't be in the state they are at present. Lucy you have my full support and I'd happily stand up in any court room, any time and any day in your defense.
28-01-2012 22:52
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I think its time to put this to bed now move on dont ya think....

Everyones had a say....

I dont agree with what Lucy has done at all...

But she said she has sorted it out paying £500 back a week/month who knows but she is paying for her crime what ever u want to call it....

Only thing that im shocked bout is the fact she could b that stupid these girls are over paid to much as it is.... And she still felt the needs to rip the tax man off and claim stuff its laughable...

But she paying it back so for me il leave it at that.... Be hard enough for her looking after kids never mind reply back on here to people

Edit- Scotsman yes we may fuck up but not 15 thousand fuck up Rolleyes And not on her wages either!!!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 23:05 by Trickster.)
28-01-2012 22:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree i too dont approve of what lucy has done and it is time to put this to bed and this section get back to talk and chat about lucy on rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 00:57 by Rammyrascal.)
28-01-2012 23:17
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2012 17:01 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  
(28-01-2012 16:51 )general drago Wrote:  you should not need people to tell you what's right and what's wrong.and if it's so hard being a working mum you shouldn't have let some teenage oik blow his beans up your muff

When I had my child I was in a relationship and it ended after my first was born due to my child's dad taking drugs ... I wasn't prepared to bring up my child around this! And my second child's dad cheated on me .. Which is why I'm a single mum! It's not through choice of just popping kids out! I decided to get off my ass and work to better my children's life! Not because of my children being hard work ! My children are the most polite well mannered well behaved children you could ever think of! And that's down to me! And I don't regret them for a second! I may be a young mum but im a dam good one!! Just because I made a mistake! Dosnt make me a monster! I'm doing everything right to pay it back! Say anything you want about me! But leave my children out of it!
Dear Kirsty, i hope you don´t mind me calling you that now, i just want to make it clear that none of us our perfect by any means. We all make mistakes in our lives. We are all quick to point the finger and to find fault in others, yet we tend to forget to look at our own lives first.
Kirsty, i just want to personally say that you have my whole hearted 100% support, when i saw your picture in the paper yesturday and again in the mirror today, my heart just sank, i wish there was something more i could do to help you, however you no you have my backing as a friend every step of the way.
The nightmare you must be going through must be terrible, i hope and pray that everything will go ok on Feb 17th. I no you are good mother, and i no you want the best for your children, like any good parent would.
If you need anything, or you want someone to talk to, just give me call, i´ll always be there for you every step of the way, and i no you´ll come through it, a stronger person.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time,
all my love and best wishes from your No.1 Fan and friend, God Bless you take care xxxx.
28-01-2012 23:21
Thread Closed