babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-01-2012 13:30 )dirtbag Wrote:  Last night was the first time in ages that I've bothered flicking over to this channel. I didn't think it was possible that BS could be any worse than I remembered but somehow they have managed it.

It seems to have turned into Hotel Voyeur. What a load of shit.

This is weird, but I've just come on here to say the exact opposite. I think Babestation is pants and very rarely bother with it, but the two girls (one of them new) on Babestation Blue last night I thought were quite entertaining. The new girl (Sasha?) had a lovely air of inexperience about her. However, it was very frustrating to have two girls so eager and willing to give their callers whatever they wanted, only to see them constantly pulled back and reminded of the rules by a terrified production crew.
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2012 15:41 by StanTheMan.)
25-01-2012 15:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
any bs show with Dani O'neal , Lolly Badcock , Lori Buckby on will be good theses day Dani seem to be on the naughty shows more theses days like bs Xtreme , shebang more Dani on bs would be awesome
25-01-2012 16:22
BarrieBF Online
Posting Machine

Babestation is generally the best it's been for a long time. I think it's had a very strong week.
25-01-2012 16:22
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

If they stop the 3 Girls on one bed (which hasn't occurred as frequently) I'm in agreement they've been better.

25-01-2012 16:54
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^I think my memory's right in saying that when I had Freeview & watched the pre-topless PartyGirls shows over 3 years ago, Megan Moore was then promoted as the 19 year old baby of the show.

25-01-2012 17:14
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2012 16:04 )mikedafc Wrote:  As I have said before it is the number of listeners in to your calls where the real money is made not solely call minutes. I would suspect that the girls who are on B/Station and BS Xtra more, are there because they make more money than others based on their listeners in.

(24-01-2012 02:06 )SteveHG Wrote:  ...And do we know these figures? They're actually meaningless unless they provide measures such as average no of calls for the time they are on. Just being on longer so you get more calls means nothing.

Thanks - yes understand that. Don't want to harp on about this, but still don't think that a girl who happens to be on longer and therefore gets more listeners is therefore more popular. Queuing theory would suggest that, assuming listeners call in on a fairly regular basis without choosing a particular girl, a girl who is on a long time will accumulate a much larger number of listeners than one who is only on for a short time. This is a the same principle that a bus queue gets longer the greater the interval between buses.

So I'm still not convinced that there is any real evidence that these girls are actually more popular. BS would have to do some quite sophisticated analysis of the stats, and you would really have to compare two girls over the same length of time to come up with a definitive answer. Can't see this really happening?Smile
25-01-2012 17:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

its a never ending arguement and none of the sides have the evidence to prove it right or wrong. only BS know and they wont all i know is i have only watched gracies tease hour this week and not even wasted Hdd space by recording it. will have to see what its like tonight cos one of my faves is on but 6 girls on 2 channels its bound to be crap !!! so im not holding out for much

comes to something when something wont even reach your lowest estimations

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-01-2012 19:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

one of my favs louise porter is on tonight but probably wont be on much cause dw is on tonight. saying that dani amour is on dw tonight so wont be that bad for me

Piper Niven Superfan
25-01-2012 19:20
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(25-01-2012 19:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  one of my favs louise porter is on tonight but probably wont be on much cause dw is on tonight. saying that dani amour is on dw tonight so wont be that bad for me

Is Dani Doctor Who's new assistant? The cybermen won't know what hit them.

25-01-2012 19:33
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

My two penneth worth is that at the moment BS does seem to be turning the corner, better 2-4-1's, and even some different sets have been seeneek, just a few more set changes and some of the daytime girls who should be on nights, and then BS will almost be the show to watch.
25-01-2012 20:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV