babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
another way to look at this is the so called 'channel hoggers' are the one's working hard and the other girls are sitting around with their feet up gossiping with the crew, not interested in doing any work!
you can demonize both sides of this but the truth is, we just don't know what goes on behind the scenes!Smile

i love how people are being vilified for doing too much work!
Bounce

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
30-12-2011 15:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Quote:"i love how people are being vilified for doing too much work"

im not vilifiying the babes themselves that are on a lot each night as i like most of the babes that "channel hog" like lolly and lori and appreciate the hard work they do. just want the bs producers to give the bs babes that are on each night equal screentime

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 15:43 by Rammyrascal.)
30-12-2011 15:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2011 15:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
Quote:"i love how people are being vilified for doing too much work"

im not vilifiying the babes themselves that are on a lot each night as i like most of the babes that "channel hog" like lolly and lori and appreciate the hard work they do. just want the bs producers to give the bs babes that are on each night equal screentime

But they are not all equally popular, they do not bring in equal money why should they get equal screentime. If I am running a channel then the most popular girl who brings in the most money is going to get the screentime. The channel is trying to make money, fairness does not enter the equation.
30-12-2011 16:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-12-2011 15:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no i dont know what happenned after i went to bed smc....cause i was in bed!!!!!!Rolleyes but watched for nearly 5 hours the bs channels and was unfair that tj and megan werent on till 11:25pm and midnight respectively

yes mikedafc masti nights was on till midnight from which bsblue started, but was still ridiculous to wait till near midnight for megan and tj to appear, all the 6 babes should have been on bs1 and bsxtra till then and not be kept of screen

So you want to see six girls on screen covering 2 channels before 12 am eek , i personally think they do things just right when Masti chat is broadcast until 12am on Sky Ch 909 , ie have a few girls starting later on getting ready for when BS Blue starts at 12am , just like they did last night , i'd sooner BS did it this way than have loads of girls on screen together or girls doing very short sections to accommodate all 6 girls appearing on 2 channels before 12am , also who says the girls are being kept off screen like you're assuming , maybe some girls that don't appear till later on know that they won't be starting till later , so either arrive later or do other things behind the scenes like having pics and vids done for people to download to their mobile phone , also Megan Coxxx did a solo section on Sky BS Xtra right through till 5.30am , she may have started later but she also finished later as well , some of the girls that started earlier in the night also finished earlier as well , so it works both ways .

PS i must congratulate you on watching nearly 5 hours of BS channels before you went to bed , they must be doing something right to keep you interested . .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 17:00 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2011 16:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2011 16:07 )rj242 Wrote:  But they are not all equally popular, they do not bring in equal money why should they get equal screentime. If I am running a channel then the most popular girl who brings in the most money is going to get the screentime. The channel is trying to make money, fairness does not enter the equation.

Exactly. I don't always like the way BS go about their business, but it's a business at the end of the day. Lolly literally brings in the 'lolly' for callers, that's why Elite covert her so badly and the reason BS fought hard to keep her (plus snatch the likes of Lori from them).

My original point is at least you see the likes of Kandi getting scheduled regularly even if she don't get as much screentime. On other channels I can't see some of the girls I like at all for weeks, yet the same old ones nearly everyday but no outrage about 'fairness'. Rolleyes
30-12-2011 16:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Guessing the reason why Kandi isnt scheduled on regulary is the fact that her and people like louise and daryl all live out of the london area and come in to work for a few days then go back home so might be a bit gauling if they come all that way to spend most of the time stuck in the changing rooms. sure ava has some trek from portsmouth as well.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-12-2011 17:56
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2011 18:11 )bytor Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 15:29 )shankey! Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 15:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no they dont need to do that shankey. babestation would be boring and would loose viewers and calls if they just had energetic babes like lori on. they have to have babes on who arent as energetic as lori as not everyone likes energetic babes like lori

if bs wants to get back to its best they need to have a good mix of babes on each night, reduce the osg's, ditch the mic girls, reduce the plugs for bs xtreme and stop certain babes hogging the channels like lori and lolly do
i agree to a certain extent ,but you must admit that certain girls are unlikely to be as raunchy i think is the word to use in their performances,i mean i dont think i have ever seen candi who i think is a gorgeous babe naked covered in oil, paige might show the odd bare arse but that is not very often,and that is why the show was losing viewers in the first place because of the tameness of the shows
Perhaps you are new to the channels. Just go back a year to 18 months and the girls you mention as being tame plus many others were giving raunchier shows. Yes certain girls do push boundaries more and I am always happy to have varied girls on tv but bouncing up and down like a demonised tigger does not make them raunchy-it makes them energetic. Taking her knickers off doesn't make a girl raunchier, it makes her naked;as she cannot show anything explicit it sort of means she lies on her belly or employs the hand thong.
What seems to be forgotten is the girls are employed to talk dirty to callers. Anyone just viewing and not actually calling might feel a little disappointed, though if terribly disappointed there is always that internet thing. Plenty of raunchy girls on there I believe catering for every taste and if you wish for a raunchy view and a hot call combined they even have cam shows to entertain you. Smile
I have to agree with Rammy and say the girls themselves are not the issue-its the shoddy, lack of direction, crap OSG and half wit interuptions that are ruining the shows in my opinion.
i can assure you that i am not new to the channels at all ,if you think that a girl like paige can act any different to what she does you are wrong! it has only been about the past 18 months she has been topless on the show,and i disagree with the point you made regarding girls being paid to talk dirty on the phone,if that was the case you could simply phone any sex line without the need for a tv,the two go hand in hand if your on the phone to a girl and shes performing on you in the text of the call her sitting ;legs crossed looking like shes waiting for a bus is hardly the scenario now is it?face it the reason why people ring in to these shows and tune in is for the sexual content of it ,you mentioned how the shows were more raunchy 18 months ago i can remember before the girls were even allowed to go topless on party people but were considerably better at getting the viewers attention than some of them in just a g string,if no effort is made it does not matter what they say on the phone,god knows ive wasted enough money on them in the past ,i am not getting into what girls are hot or not but the reason so much stick b/s has had recently has been because of the tameness of the shows!!!!
30-12-2011 19:18
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Geri tweeted that she is doing a foot fetish section on BS Blue at some stage tonight...just a warning for those not into that sort of thing!
30-12-2011 19:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for that warning another reason to avoid bs tonight in addition to the usual gripes of osg's and interruptions. hope for equal screentime tonight for everyone, but that probably wont happen and bs tonight will be amandapriyapreetistation

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2011 20:07
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well a quick question to those who watch and record Babestation via the webstreams. Is anyone else noticing a drop in frame rate compared to when they first launched the new streams?

As I thought only a few weeks ago it was a pritty decent stream when on the hi setting. Now Babestation 1 seams to have half the frame rate it had. Babestation Blue is like freeze frame annimation. And Babstation extra is almost totally frozen. I have noticed some videos posted from the webstream and they seem to have a reasonable frame rate. So I'm wondering if it's just me. Although if it is just me, then why can I watch other streams with a much higher bit rate without any problem.

If they are having problems with it. Do they intend to increase the bit rate back up to where it was a few weeks ago? As at present, I can't see the reason for the three quality settings, if the hi setting isn't giving you any improvment.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 21:05 by aceman65.)
30-12-2011 21:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV