babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-12-2011 04:02 )snookered147 Wrote:  Nice to see Ella on Lollystation Xtra sorry I meant BS Xtra Wink. She has been stuck on BS Blue for all of last night and tonight until now. Ella should get much more solo stint work than she actually gets, the scheduling is very lopsided.

dont mind ella on Blue TBH she got 2 hours plus 9-11 and then another decent section after midnight. yeah this ella orgasm thing . trust me sure if she was orgasming we would hear her without the phones TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-12-2011 07:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(26-12-2011 05:14 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Never seen this BS gimmick before.OSG reads Ella is having her 1st solo orgasm listen in.Gullible callers must be lapping it up,best part of an hour & listening in only.Fucking joke.

Yeah, just had a flick through last nights recording. They had Lolly doing it too, for a long time.

Hopefully it was just a gimmick for xmas night because callers were thin on the ground otherwise its going to be a bigger problem than the fake girl-callers for those of us who actually want to talk to the girls bladewave
26-12-2011 08:59
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(26-12-2011 04:40 )madkat Wrote:  Ella's got a vagazle!

It says "Eat me" nom nom Wink

[Image: image-87C8_4EF8310A.jpg]
26-12-2011 09:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-12-2011 08:59 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 05:14 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Never seen this BS gimmick before.OSG reads Ella is having her 1st solo orgasm listen in.Gullible callers must be lapping it up,best part of an hour & listening in only.Fucking joke.

Yeah, just had a flick through last nights recording. They had Lolly doing it too, for a long time.

Hopefully it was just a gimmick for xmas night because callers were thin on the ground otherwise its going to be a bigger problem than the fake girl-callers for those of us who actually want to talk to the girls bladewave

It will be a bigger problem for BS if someone reports them to Ofcom for doing this , it got banned in 2007 , the Sport xxx channels used to use this gimmick back then until Ofcom stepped in , the Sport xxx channels used to use a voice over girl telling you the girl on screen was having a live orgasm , Ofcom took exception to this and brought new rules out preventing this and other things like pussy rubbing . I used to ring various Sport girls at that time and asked her why they had stopped doing it , i was told that Ofcom's new rules do not allow girls to come on the mic and say they were having a live orgasm on screen or put messages to screen saying the same , or do both like BS did last night and say the girl on screen is having a orgasm so listen in while showing the top half of the girl only to give the impression that she is having a wank live on tv .

{edit} Sky Ch 910 BS Xtra the channel they did this on is Ofcom regulated and doesn't have the Dutch licence , the freeview channel does have a Dutch licence .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2011 12:30 by mr mystery.)
26-12-2011 12:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

swear they tried a similar trick about 2, 2 1/2 years ago when it was still sexstation but was something in the daily Sport with a pic of Daryl saying she wanted to orgasm live on tv and tonight was gonna be the night think it was an advertising thing cos ella was in the same edition

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-12-2011 12:29
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

If this comment was broadcast on channels that Cellcast hold non UK Dutch licences for whether they be for satellite or territorial freeview channels, will/would Ofcom just ignore it as they always seem to the usual comment that as these channels are broadcast with foreign licences outside their control, they cannot act on the complaint!

Or would they ask their Dutch counterparts to act on any alledged complaint which obviously if there was nothing wrong done under Netherlands broadcasting rules, they probably would not?

And of course if no one complains at all, who knows, maybe nothing will happen?

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
26-12-2011 12:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-12-2011 12:35 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  If this comment was broadcast on channels that Cellcast hold non UK Dutch licences for whether they be for satellite or territorial freeview channels, will/would Ofcom just ignore it as they always seem to the usual comment that as these channels are broadcast with foreign licences outside their control, they cannot act on the complaint!

Or would they ask their Dutch counterparts to act on any alledged complaint which obviously if there was nothing wrong done under Netherlands broadcasting rules, they probably would not?

And of course if no one complains at all, who knows, maybe nothing will happen?

Your guess is as good as mine how it works , but i did read recently that if a channel broadcasts on UK TV using a EU non Ofcom licence that the licencing body that does regulate the channel , in this case NICAM , should ensure that what a channel shows doesn't over step the mark as what can be shown on UK TV or show harder stuff than it's competitors using a Ofcom licence . Apparently it's something to do with fair competition laws and respecting the views of regulatory bodies from other EU states , you can't have 1 channel be allowed to do and show more that doesn't use a Ofcom licence than a Channel that is competing for the same customers that uses much more restricted rules . As far as i can make out the only advantage of having a Dutch licence is that you can't get Ofcom in breach rulings or fines .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2011 19:30 by mr mystery.)
26-12-2011 13:02
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I don't really know anything about broadcasting rules and regulations but if Cellcast weren't bothered about Ofcom you have to wonder why they banned all the touchy-feely stuff between the girls when it would have given them a big advantage over the other, Ofcom regulated, channels.

I think there's been a marked reduction in fake girl-callers this last week or so. Makes you wonder if they aren't bringing in the listeners the way they used to. Hardly surprising the way they've saturated the market this last year or so, it's bound to lose it's novelty value.

If they want to get listeners back they need to get back to basics which, under the current rules, is good solo sections where the girls have the freedom to put on a good visual show. Visual stimulation is surely just as important for listeners as callers and 2 or 3 girls sitting upright on the bed with the 'not tonight, I have a headache' look isn't going to cut it.

Instead, of course, they go for another gimmick. Thing is, if you call any of the girls, I'm sure they'll do you a perfectly good fake orgasm and even personalise it by calling your name at the crucial moment. Much better value for £1.53/min Wink
26-12-2011 14:53
swooper222 Offline
Junior Poster

new site called ::babe channel archives celebrities r us.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2011 19:25 by swooper222.)
26-12-2011 19:09
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I really cannot fathom why BS dont apply for spare channels in order to screen dirty wives and masti nights. Those shows do nothing at all for me and it bugs me that they are on at the expense of a BS channel. The BS channels just cannot cope with 2 channels and lolly, the twins, Camilla et al. I suppose they could put those girls on their own channel though and cater for their fans...BS Groundhog TV might just work.
29-12-2011 01:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV