babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
well as far as lori is concerned i think its a sad loss to the viewer ,she wont be doing her keep fit exercises naked on b/s ,cant help thinking this is a bad move for her ,she will never get the freedom she had at elite ,who in my opinion are trouncing babestaion with the quality of the girls and shows they put on !
15-12-2011 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-12-2011 10:48 )shankey! Wrote:  well as far as lori is concerned i think its a sad loss to the viewer ,she wont be doing her keep fit exercises naked on b/s ,cant help thinking this is a bad move for her ,she will never get the freedom she had at elite ,who in my opinion are trouncing babestaion with the quality of the girls and shows they put on !

agree pretty much with what your saying (yes agreeing eek) , especially the last bit, elite are totally trouncing bs at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
15-12-2011 11:32
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The reason they don't open a new channel is because of the three night channels,BS Blue is the worse performing of them , so what they are trying to do is put different programmes/ideas on there hoping to ulimately replace BS Blue with one of these other programmes.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 15:26 by mikedafc.)
15-12-2011 15:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Or they will find out that nothing can replace blue so they will stop mucking around

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-12-2011 17:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-12-2011 10:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Seems you're both right, sort of. As I read it, Cellcast has had a very good year compared with previous years but, within that, revenue is in steady decline at the moment after it peaked in March.

They're obviously trying to find ways to halt this decline, hence the new shows. Maybe they're using the Bsblue channel to trial them and see if there's enough demand before giving them a channel of their own. It might explain why they haven't cut the shifts of the regular girls on the 2-show nights even though they're apparently engaged in major cost-cutting at the moment.

Exactly. If Cellcast can break even or actually make a small profit, then they would've had an amazing financial year, especially as they normally excel at making a substantial loss.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 18:24 by Chilly.)
15-12-2011 17:59
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2011 10:48 )shankey! Wrote:  well as far as lori is concerned i think its a sad loss to the viewer ,she wont be doing her keep fit exercises naked on b/s ,cant help thinking this is a bad move for her ,she will never get the freedom she had at elite ,who in my opinion are trouncing babestaion with the quality of the girls and shows they put on !

While I understand your view I imagine you will find only one thing will concern Lori, as it would most of us. Where can I earn the most money.
She probably won't give a damn whether or not she has the freedom to do naked cartwheels or is stuck on a bed with 3 other girls hardly able to move if she is earning a royal mint! These girls are professional models looking to earn the most they can over a relatively short career.
15-12-2011 18:46
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Also, if things were that good, then Cellcast wouldn't feel the need to make a series of cost cutting programs and need to renegotiate with key suppliers. Their shows on Sky and Freeview are certainly an indication that the company is obviously mixing things up in order to try and generate even more revenue from the UK side of their business. Let's face it, you don't need to be a financial genius to realise that buying shares in Cellcast isn't the best investment you'll ever make.

Oh, the share price for Cellcast at the start of 2011 was over £5 a share, but the current price is now down to roughly £1.50.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 18:59 by Chilly.)
15-12-2011 18:59
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I doubt it helps Cellcast much that their CEO just so happens to be the spitting image of Dr. Evil. Wink Big Grin

[Image: cellcast_103.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 21:02 by Chilly.)
15-12-2011 19:20
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

If times get tough Cellcast can always put their foxy Chief Finance Officer Emmanuelle on the phones. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

[Image: emmanuelle.jpg]

15-12-2011 20:09
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

I noticed that people complained about girls such as lolly, the twins and camilla getting most the air time while back with the other girls not getting much chance of doing stints on there own. But now that lori is back she will be on just as much as them girls already who get most airtime at babestation so will people start to complain lori on to much as well.
15-12-2011 20:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV