mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
Shaking that ass with aplomb at the moment. Mica has looked really sparkling all night long and I have thoroughly enjoyed her work tonight especially the bath stint. Thank you Mica Smile

28-11-2011 03:43
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Looking at those caps of Mica in the bath shows what a stunner she is,Mica is probably one of the most beautiful natural girls on the channel,even when she is moody.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
28-11-2011 11:46
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(28-11-2011 11:46 )bombshell Wrote:  Mica is probably one of the most beautiful natural girls on the channel,even when she is moody.Tongue

Exactly. The bath set strips the girls back to their core beauty and especially highlights the assets of the natural girls like Mica.

Last night when she was sitting up in the bath with the soapy water running over her boobs she looked simply superb.
And the mixture of moods that we've come to expect from the 'Enigma of Elite' added a nice edge to that sexiness.

You could imagine coming home to Mica naked and stunning in the bath, not knowing if she was going to pull you in for a steamy session, or lift a gun from the bubbles and blow off your balls!
28-11-2011 13:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

The girl may not be a miserable so and so. But she gives a fantastic expression of being just that. You can get away with being moody when you are gifted. But when your talent is taking your clothes off, then I'm afraid Mica, miserable doesn't cut the mustard.
28-11-2011 17:08
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

[Image: billsex.jpg]

She was so hot in that bath even Bill would

Sorry just a bit bored Sad
28-11-2011 17:32
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Mica is looking completley ravishing on the couchBig Grin Just loving the outfit, bra and tight hotpantseekHearteek

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
01-12-2011 23:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Cute and curvy Mica is certainly making captivating viewing tonight. She has her own individual style of look and performance and I love it Heart.

02-12-2011 01:10
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Well Mica has certainly done it for me tonightBig Grin All her stints were fantastic and I'm finding it hard to find which stint stood out but for me it had to be the toilet stintHeart Great viewing seeing Mica bent over the doorway in that tight dress with her arse appearingeek Also I can't recall Mica ever wearing the same outfit twice in a night as this girl adds so much variety in each stint like tonight!!!! What a beautyBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
02-12-2011 04:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I agree with all that. The silver dress looked amazing on Mica, showed off her awesome ass and legs, that whole toilet stint was tremendous. Babe of the night for me Big Grin

02-12-2011 08:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i concur with all the above. the enigmatic one was very good last night, great outfits and good on the beds, but jessy jensen edged her to babe of the night

Piper Niven Superfan
02-12-2011 10:04
Thread Closed 

mica martinez