gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: The "Pissed Off" Thread
I'm fucked off my car broke down in the week and one of my mates whose a mechanic said he'd come look at it, and has let me down every day so far so yet again I'm left at short notice to find a way into work again. He hasn't even the decency to tell me he won't be turning up today!!!

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
27-11-2011 22:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(27-11-2011 22:33 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I'm fucked off my car broke down in the week and one of my mates whose a mechanic said he'd come look at it, and has let me down every day so far so yet again I'm left at short notice to find a way into work again. He hasn't even the decency to tell me he won't be turning up today!!!

You'll be even more fucking pissed off when your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and it'll be pissing down with rain too, yet you'll not be allowed to smoke in your car anymore thanks to some arsehole MP telling you soon that it'll be against the law bladewave
27-11-2011 22:58
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Pissed off that it's 4 weeks to XMas & my yearly plan to finish my shopping has failed yet again.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
27-11-2011 23:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(27-11-2011 23:00 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Pissed off that it's 4 weeks to XMas & my yearly plan to finish my shopping has failed yet again.

You know now would be a good time to become a Jevoh Witness, they don't celebrate Christmas, tight ass bastards the lot of them, not believing in Santa Claus Big Laugh
27-11-2011 23:04
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(27-11-2011 22:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  You'll be even more fucking pissed off when your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and it'll be pissing down with rain too, yet you'll not be allowed to smoke in your car anymore thanks to some arsehole MP telling you soon that it'll be against the law bladewave

annoyedannoyed That would send me over the edge!!! Much like when everyone who was then behind my broken down car thought it would a great idea to beep and shout abuse at me annoyedannoyed

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
27-11-2011 23:20
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(27-11-2011 22:33 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I'm fucked off my car broke down in the week and one of my mates whose a mechanic said he'd come look at it, and has let me down every day so far so yet again I'm left at short notice to find a way into work again. He hasn't even the decency to tell me he won't be turning up today!!!

Sounds like it might be time to find some new friends. With friends like him, who needs enemies... bladewave

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
27-11-2011 23:39
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Laptop once again shutting down in the middle of capping just had a look online an seems to be a common problem with the model of dell laptop i have not impressed. Think i might have to buy myself a new laptop as this one is crap annoyedannoyedannoyed

Bazinga!
30-11-2011 02:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now what piss's me off is when somebody quote's your post with something as simple as yes I agree, now for somebody to agree with your point of view is allways a positive thing and I have nothing against quoting posts if it's within the right context but quoting it for the sake of getting a quick last post in is small minded and does nothing to add to the discussion or debate, everybody on this forum should have their own independent thoughts, views and idea's, otherwise I'd refer to these types of posts as what is more commoningly known as spam, poor grammar and spelling also piss's me off, it looks like it was typed up in a hurry for post's sake, and finally people who think that the number of post's posted is better than fewer but with more quantity and structure to it, I could easily rack up thousands of posts with simple ones using structures such as LOL and yes smiley face Smile etc etc etc but I don't, rant over !!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 19:39 by Scottishbloke.)
01-12-2011 19:37
terence Offline

(01-12-2011 19:37 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Now what piss's me off is when somebody quote's your post with something as simple as yes I agree, now for somebody to agree with your point of view is allways a positive thing and I have nothing against quoting posts if it's within the right context but quoting it for the sake of getting a quick last post in is small minded and does nothing to add to the discussion or debate, everybody on this forum should have their own independent thoughts, views and idea's, otherwise I'd refer to these types of posts as what is more commoningly known as spam, poor grammar and spelling also piss's me off, it looks like it was typed up in a hurry for post's sake, and finally people who think that the number of post's posted is better than fewer but with more quantity and structure to it, I could easily rack up thousands of posts with simple ones using structures such as LOL and yes smiley face Smile etc etc etc but I don't, rant over !!!!!!!!!

wot he said! lol!Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
01-12-2011 19:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Aye very good Terrence, I'm assuming you're taking the piss out of me then Big Grin otherwise I'd be pissed off if that was for real annoyed
01-12-2011 19:45

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles