babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
3 girls would have been fine if they had the complete screen to fill but they had OSG and selling stuff as well so had 3 girls in 2/3 of the screen width musnt have been that fun for the callers either know it can be noisey and hard enough to understand when theres just one girl on the bed nevermind 3 especially when one of them is ella lets say she can get a bit vocal when shes in full flow hahaha

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-11-2011 12:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-11-2011 12:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  3 girls would have been fine if they had the complete screen to fill but they had OSG and selling stuff as well so had 3 girls in 2/3 of the screen width musnt have been that fun for the callers either know it can be noisey and hard enough to understand when theres just one girl on the bed nevermind 3 especially when one of them is ella lets say she can get a bit vocal when shes in full flow hahaha

Well i don't like 3 girls on screen together one bit and for the reasons you say , i didn't used to like it when they did it in the past either , if i remember right when the likes of Sexstation and the Sport xxx channels used to have loads of girls on screen together that they even back then used extra square box OSG covering more of the screen to advertise and show what girls were on their other channels and have girls jumping on screen interrupting the girl on screen to read out TXT messages on advertise 3G girls and other services , so filling the screens with more OSG's and voice over girls is nothing new either ,i'm only pointing out especially for fairly new viewers to the babe channels that may not be aware that having loads of girls on screen together used to be the norm for most channels not the exception .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 12:54 by mr mystery.)
19-11-2011 12:33
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2011 12:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(19-11-2011 12:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  3 girls would have been fine if they had the complete screen to fill but they had OSG and selling stuff as well so had 3 girls in 2/3 of the screen width musnt have been that fun for the callers either know it can be noisey and hard enough to understand when theres just one girl on the bed nevermind 3 especially when one of them is ella lets say she can get a bit vocal when shes in full flow hahaha

Well i don't like 3 girls on screen together one bit and for the reasons you say , i didn't used to like it when they did it in the past either , if i remember right when the likes of Sexstation and the Sport xxx channels used to have loads of girls on screen together that they even back then used extra square box OSG covering more of the screen to advertise and show what girls were on their other channels and have girls jumping on screen interrupting the girl on screen to read out TXT messages on advertise 3G girls and other services , so filling the screens with more OSG's and voice over girls is nothing new either ,i'm only pointing out especially for fairly new viewers to the babe channels that may not be aware that having loads of girls on screen together used to be the norm for most channels not the exception .

Very true but BS never used to do this. The channels all used to have their own distinct style and appealed to differing audiences but it seems that there is not much to choose from these days.
19-11-2011 15:26
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

anyone know whats happened to stevie lou
19-11-2011 16:10
mr mystery Away

Babestation also used to have loads of girls on screen together , they also used to have square box OSG all over the sceen as well , so it's nothing new for them. see below

[Image: kdyjaf702jfygt742ylc.jpg][

[URL=http://www.imagechunk.com/viewer.php?file=wcrd1ohio85dblydlafz.jpg][Image: wcrd1ohio85dblydlafz.jpg]

Original caps posted by Forum Style

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-11-2011 16:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-11-2011 15:26 )bytor Wrote:  
(19-11-2011 12:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Very true but BS never used to do this. The channels all used to have their own distinct style and appealed to differing audiences but it seems that there is not much to choose from these days.

yep babechannels in the past had loads of girls on screen, sometimes into double figures, but babestation until the past few days hasnt, at the moment bs are the only channel that are doing more than 2 babes on the beds and dont like how theyre doing it now for the reasons said above, other channels dont do it now, yet bs have brought it back

stevie lou has left bs altogether a few months ago

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2011 16:33
mr mystery Away

I think we can all safely agree that non of us likes the multiple girl on screen set up fiasco , as soon as that happens i watch a different channel , i suppose it's either put 3 girls on screen together or cancel their shifts when BS are down to 2 channels when either Masti Chat or Sexstation are on BS Blue .

19-11-2011 16:46
skully Offline

They should cancel the shifts or if this is going to be a ongoing thing, get another channel (they've got enough girls to), 3 girls, two boxes and interruptions is not remotely sexy, it's shit viewing.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 16:52 by skully.)
19-11-2011 16:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree totally skully, will see tomorrow if they do it when bs blue is back

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2011 16:56
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Not only is it shit viewing, but when I was talking to Georgie, we could hardly hear each other because of the noise the other babes were making on the beds and the behind-the-scenes people were making! Was very farcical
19-11-2011 17:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV