Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Over the last few weeks I've noticed Elite doing more hand-held camerawork, and RLC seem to be doing loads more too. Often you'll have nights where every RLC channel you tune into has a moving camera, and then you switch onto the Elite channels and they are just the same. Is this a trend or something?
You will nearly always get a hand-held camera on Sophia Lares' nightshows. Even when the cameraman keeps the camera still it isn't dead still, shaking slightly, and you just know any second soon it will start moving again. For me this becomes very distracting and instead of enjoying the show you start wondering where the camera's going to next. And this happens just as much when the girls aren't on the phone aswell. It doesn't give you much variety, mostly having the hand-held cameras.
11-11-2011 20:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I love handheld, because it gets you right in there, but it's always best to have balance between the styles.
11-11-2011 23:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now I have been on record as saying that the Elite TV shows were far superior to what we've seen this year, don't believe me then take a look at this video from 2010 and you might think otherwise Cool

Danielle Maye oiled and nude on ELITE TV by holdopiip
12-11-2011 20:26
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Nice memories but it makes me yearn to have seen Danica go as far. There was a night or two when it seemed she might have, maybe that was just the tease but all in the past now.
12-11-2011 20:40
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Heres another my Scottish friend.

http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Elite_TV...y_and_Mica

The good times.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
12-11-2011 20:40
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2011 20:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Now I have been on record as saying that the Elite TV shows were far superior to what we've seen this year, don't believe me then take a look at this video from 2010 and you might think otherwise :cool
and how afraid of ofcom were the channels at that time? i bet all the channels were far superior this time last year than what they are now. though some of the positions in the vid are practically taboo now, hand thong does still seem acceptable(Lori,Caty) so itd be nice to see that "outfit" resurrected.Tongue
12-11-2011 20:43
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(12-11-2011 20:40 )Roquentin Wrote:  Nice memories but it makes me yearn to have seen Danica go as far. There was a night or two when it seemed she might have, maybe that was just the tease but all in the past now.

Yes you could argue the fact that this is partly Ofcom's fault but on the other hand we still get very similar performances from Lori and Caty at present however the very big difference is back in 2010 most of the Elite babes would go naked and cover themselves in oil but now it's only an Elite few (pardon the pun), a lot of the decline is not because of Ofcom but because of the current direction this show is opting for with safety first models who put on nice shows but never erotic ones unfortunately and that's exactly why 2010 was in many ways so much better, Ofcom is unfortunately all too readily a convenient excuse don't you think, I mean if some are still doing it, then why not most, I think you can understand the point I am trying to make here bladewave
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 20:58 by Scottishbloke.)
12-11-2011 20:57
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

so glad there are girls here that have no probs about shakin their booty on camera (dionne daniels, sophia knight, charlie o'neal) to name a few, most girls especially white girls would be too timid or nervous to do such a thing eg you ask a white girl at your school or college to shake that fine arse of her and she like "(scoffs) no way am doing that" Smile

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 23:03 by i'llbeback123.)
12-11-2011 23:01
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(12-11-2011 23:01 )illbeback123 Wrote:  so glad there are girls here that have no probs about shakin their booty on camera (dionne daniels, sophia knight, charlie o'neal) to name a few, most girls especially white girls would be too timid or nervous to do such a thing eg you ask a white girl at your school or college to shake that fine arse of her and she like "(scoffs) no way am doing that" Smile

eekeekeekeek If your still at school, then your too young to be watching this stuff (according to Ofcom that is).

If I did that, I'd get arrested at my age. laughlaughlaugh
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 23:21 by aceman65.)
12-11-2011 23:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What happened to 921? 7am start time? Anyone know what's up?
13-11-2011 00:09