Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

El Zorro Offline
Kelly Bell's Spanish teacher

RE: Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service
(14-07-2011 12:03 )babestation Wrote:  I really don't get this refusal by everyone here to actually seek help about the problems they have experienced.

If you have a problem with another company, whatever service/products they provide, the first port of call would be their customer services email/phone team. I don't know how we can help you guys if you refuse to speak to us, but then come on here and moan as if we've somehow conned you. The company then also doesn't see a true representation of how big a problem is, if only a very small percentage of the people affected are reporting it. If you don't feel comfortable speaking to someone on the phone about your issues, we provide our email address too, which will get you much further than complaining on here.

Countless times we have asked for PMs from the people on here who have had problems, but each time we have received 0 messages.

Hey bro, sorry to say, but it seems that sometimes you don't check your PMs.
Last month I sent you a PM as I didn't received the pics as advertised by the On screen Graphics. The only thing I didn't include on the PM it was my mobile number, but I gave you details and the exact time of when I sent my txt. I sent that PM on 21OCT11 and you still haven't reply back yet.
I have just sent you a second PM, this time including my mobile number, so I'm expecting you can help me this time.
Thanks!

The Magnificent 7: Dionne Mendez, Becky Roberts, Kelly Bell, Paige Tyler, Alice Goodwin, Caitlin Wynters and Emma Spellar

My last call with Kelly Bell ***** Dionne and Porscha 2x1
08-11-2011 01:07
Find all posts by this user
bigGxxx13 Offline
Junior Poster

(22-10-2011 08:27 )bytor Wrote:  
(20-10-2011 22:31 )vila Wrote:  
(20-10-2011 16:24 )bytor Wrote:  
(19-10-2011 22:00 )thefox2 Wrote:  Another joke last night with Geri s vids - as usual fails to deliver . Vids were completely different from what was shown on screen . Typical false advertising - I think Geri should just show it all or stop advertising her 'naked' vids/pics !

It isn't false advertising as they do sell pictures and videos of the girls naked. - - - > If however, someone gets a pic or a vid that was clearly advertised as naked and the girl is clothed then ring customer services and complain. They should offer a refund.

With respect, Bytor, it is false advertising. Thefox2 clearly states that the videos he received were not those which were advertised.

Perhaps I misunderstood the post. I was replying to the comment about the naked pics/vids. I was under the impression that he was saying the pics/vids of the girls are not naked.
If fox2 is stating that Geri said buy this picture now and it was not the one that was received then yes it may be false advertising. Alternatively, it could just be a mistake that is fixed by a call to customer services. Difficult to give them the benefit of doubt I know Smile

It is definitely false advertising, and they definitely don't give a shit.
I have been conned by this scam too.
Where they put up a pic or video of one of the girls with a piece of paper covering their modesty, and another girl, usually Megan or Geri come on screen saying. "If you want this exclusive pic, that has just been taken just seconds ago backstage. But with the paper removed. Text in now before the clock runs down."
Then they send you a completely different pic. Usually the sort of thing that you would expect from the day shows, and you've been billed more than the £3 you expected, because they ask you to text back your date of birth to verify your age, and then you have to go online to download it from their link, and then after all that, just to take the piss a bit more, they send you another text saying I hope you enjoyed your hot pic/video, and did you know there is even hotter content available. Just reply yes to get it now!
I emailed customer support about this, and didn't even get a reply.
08-11-2011 22:12
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

Company of the yearRolleyes i aint to sure babestation reads these comments eek because if they did they would be embarassed by the lack of consistency of quality service to customers bladewave
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 22:33 by wasteofspace.)
08-11-2011 22:29
thefox2 Offline
Apprentice Poster

So how do u go about contacting customer services - I don't think I should have to waste more money calling them . Can u email them and do they even reply ??
09-11-2011 02:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(09-11-2011 02:01 )thefox2 Wrote:  So how do u go about contacting customer services - I don't think I should have to waste more money calling them . Can u email them and do they even reply ??

Don't hold your breath would be my advice. Sadly there have been too many scams over the years to squeeze that last bit of money out of people. From not logging the phones on for the first 5 minutes to (possibly) misleading those buying pictures. In law something they can get away with as it's very difficult to prove intent to mislead.
I think the Customer Services details are in the very tiny writing at the bottom of the screen. Yes I know, you would expect big bold writing in large black boxes that flashed on and off with a countdown timer to get your complaints in before the customer services dept. closed but hey... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 08:35 by bytor.)
09-11-2011 08:34
thefox2 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Has anyone had any joy when contacting them ??

Surely it's completely wrong for them to post on screen 'see this pic uncut' or ' see what's on the camera' (when the girl is being videoed or videoing herself) and then send u something completely different ??!!
09-11-2011 12:28
babestation Offline
Since 2002

you can contact our customer service on 0844 357 0298 in office hours and they will help you if you haven't received the pictures you purchased. if you let them know what was advertised and what was received, they can look into it and find you the correct picture.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
09-11-2011 15:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
thefox2 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks ,Is there a web address or is it by telephone only ??
09-11-2011 16:39
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(09-11-2011 16:39 )thefox2 Wrote:  Thanks ,Is there a web address or is it by telephone only ??

you can email cs@cellcast.tv but the quickest way to get your problem sorted is speaking to them on the phone

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
09-11-2011 18:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

Its more apparent getting your money bk by excellent customer services than actually getting what u paid for in the first place is more important to Babestation Rolleyes and over many months this problem has yet not been addressed annoyed.

How am i ever to trust that i will get what i pay for in the first place WITHOUT any hiccups if all babestation does is say give us your phone number or so many people on here complain but wont give them the evidence to prove the allegations made towards them but refuse to explain why so many people are recieving inadequate poor service.

What i gather from this thread is that you get what u pay for and that is no where near a satisfactory service bladewave and the complaints which are frequent are MINOR eek when evidently it is not!!
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 00:45 by wasteofspace.)
09-11-2011 20:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV