Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
It was good to see Dionne being her sexy, random dancing, bubblyself last nightBig Grin Enjoyed her showing off that amazing arse, its just sheer perfect along with her hot figure especially when she does that random ski dance(?!) Heart

Also Dionne needs to be on the mic more because she is fricking hilarious/comical when on it laughBounceHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 10:09 by Pyro.)
24-10-2011 10:06
Find all posts by this user
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

What outfit would you like to see Dionne in?Id love to see her in a pair of tight leggings imagine how hot her gorgeous bum would be bent over.
Shy

Im like marmite.
24-10-2011 10:48
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Really Enjoyed Dionne's show last night espically the office seems to be the set were she gives her best performances it is also a set she really seems to enjoy an when she bends over that desk an shows off that amazing arse its hypnotizing Tongue Also liked the Purple bed set with the panty play.

Also she really makes me laugh with her banter on the mic these days i loved her comments about Adele also her its tits out at ten but only if u ask nicely line made me laugh she is also great to watch for the random dances and random expressions she sometimes does the sticking the charlie picture to her face was also funny laugh

Bazinga!
24-10-2011 13:26
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

All Dionne needs is a tiny black thongTongueTongueTongue
24-10-2011 14:17
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Dionne's "Screw you Adele" comment on the mic last night has to be one of the funniest things I have heard her say. It still makes me laugh now. Smile

They should just give her mic and let her go off on a tangent more often as it's very entertaining and this hilarity coupled with her endearing idiosyncrasies are a welcome addition to an already extremely attractive package. Heart

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 20:56 by Pedro*.)
24-10-2011 19:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2011 19:22 )Pedro* Wrote:  Dionne's "Screw you Adele" comment on the mic last night has to be one funniest things I have heard her say. It still makes me laugh now. Smile

They should just give her mic and let her go off on a tangent more often as it's very entertaining and this hilarity coupled with her endearing idiosyncrasies are a welcome addition to an already extremely attractive package. Heart

That would be a big risk, as I think she quite likes the F word Tongue
24-10-2011 19:27
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking pretty in pink tonight my eyes are already drawn to that amazing ass Tongue Dont think i will be capping tonight as the web-streams seem to be playing up only two of them seem to be working an the picture quality ain't the best Sad

Bazinga!
24-10-2011 21:55
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2011 21:55 )Wazo Wrote:  Dionne looking pretty in pink tonight my eyes are already drawn to that amazing ass Tongue Dont think i will be capping tonight as the web-streams seem to be playing up only two of them seem to be working an the picture quality ain't the best Sad
so thats who we're missing on stream3. great...bladewave
24-10-2011 22:05
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

gotta luv dionne daniels - she got a perfect body! Tongue is she really sophia knight cousin? i heard it true or it is just rumors? Smile

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
24-10-2011 22:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

No i believe it is indeed true dionne and Sophia knight are cousins. Thought dionne was excellent as always last night in some gorgeous outfits all of which showed off her amazing arse perfectly and she was on good form on the beds and mic too

Piper Niven Superfan
25-10-2011 08:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV