preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

gruntmeister Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - General Chat & Discussion
Well ...still nothing on this channel and have not seen a revised estimate as to when service will be resumed.

Very disappointed that we don't even get the common courtesy of an update with a realistic time-frame for resumption of broadcast.

Does anyone know what's happening?

If we go with sheer speculation, I shall start with the suggestion that Kipsi will return to our screens wearing no knickers and flashing her f*nny every chance she gets!! TongueTongue

Thank goodness for TV. It's the only way I get to see bare boobs these days!!
03-10-2011 15:51
Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Speculation abounds (well I'm bored, so I decided to speculate)...

My belief is that the channel will be renamed to "A different part of Asia where it's not against the law to show scantily clad women on TV and have live phone sex chat" Babes - catchy eh ! Tongue

Chances are it's gone forever, and someone else will pick up the transponder. Perhaps this might be a home for ChatGirl TV is they ever want a normal slot in the EPG...
03-10-2011 21:35
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

asian connections has been on sky the last 2 years or so
and it took them this long to cut them off? it wasn't a problem then
so why now?
04-10-2011 04:22
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I was thinking it was the weather they have had there with the storms and flooding

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 10:28 by KateP.)
04-10-2011 10:26
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

The police probably did some damage to the studio when they raided it, so I guess some repairs are needed.
04-10-2011 13:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Are the people behind this channel still paying for their slot on Sky? Is must be costing them an absolute fortune without any income??
08-10-2011 00:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well out of all the channels to go, Asian Babes is one channel I won't miss, I mean chicks with dicks for starters laugh Also the picture quality was that fucking horrible anyway, out of focus and grainy, a bit like looking out of a shit stained window, good riddance to the channel, it was a pile of shit anyway, hopefully it never comes back and that they put another channel with decent production values in it's place, bring back LA Babes instead, at least we knew they were'nt tranny's bladewave
08-10-2011 07:25
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(08-10-2011 07:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  bring back LA Babes instead, at least we knew they were'nt tranny's bladewave

Apart from the one that was.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
08-10-2011 07:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-10-2011 00:41 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Are the people behind this channel still paying for their slot on Sky? Is must be costing them an absolute fortune without any income??

The people behind this channel or i should say the licence holders/owners of the Asian babe Sky 950 channel is the Sport XXX / Satellite Entertainment Limited people who apparently had money troubles not so long ago so leased their other channels out to other company's . Is there some rule or other that's states channels after a certain time if they are not transmitting anything at all have to either shut down or start to transmit something ? .

{edit} Just checked out the Asian channel and it's back transmitting with 2 girls on right now .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 13:14 by mr mystery.)
08-10-2011 12:21
disconnected Offline
Junior Poster

I just wanted to say that Ice is back in a little blue mini-skirt, on Asian Connexions and looking hotter than ever. I'm off to give her a call...Smile
08-10-2011 13:14
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com