gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion

shutty1971 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion
(09-09-2011 14:13 )Classic84 Wrote:  I've always liked Gemma but she was better when she on The Pad Cool

i could not agree more she was more flirty so miss her little dancesTongueTongue

I Have Something To Say Its Better To Burn Out Then Fade Away
"Kurgan Highlander"

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 15:25 by shutty1971.)
09-09-2011 14:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

whether you believe what your being told by gemmas callers or not at least their calling her to find out whats she doing, not just guessing whats happening with her and writing it on here, i bet 90% of the people have never rang any of these shows or any of the girls
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 16:11 by pitbullpar.)
10-09-2011 16:10
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i've called gemma on plenty of occasions. not recently though as trying to hide your stomach behind a cushion isn't particularly sexy.
10-09-2011 16:33
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(10-09-2011 16:33 )beardedbob Wrote:  i've called gemma on plenty of occasions. not recently though as trying to hide your stomach behind a cushion isn't particularly sexy.

i don't get the cushion/rash thing either she could use the sofas or the plastic chair that vicki uses, but i'm just guessing she don't want people to know shes pregnant for whatever reason, thats her choice at the end of the day
10-09-2011 16:43
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

If anything, she's actually made it more of an issue by her actions/the things she's said. Still, it's pretty obvious what her condition is, so congratulations to her is what I say. Hope everything works out well. Cool
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 17:05 by Chilly.)
10-09-2011 17:03
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Collar
[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Collar2a_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
12-09-2011 12:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

If Gemma is pregnant then congratulations and wish her all the best. Soon know if she definately is as her bump will get bigger

Piper Niven Superfan
12-09-2011 14:51
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

[split] Gemma Hiles - Caps and Vids
I'm absolutely outraged that Gemma's cushion is being deliberately restricted from maximum exposure over it's entire length by a "non" bump. Not only that but she clearly has a craving for food & is openly munching over the top of it.......God help us if she starts slurping & drooling.

She's not pregnant of course...

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
12-09-2011 15:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

gemma's looking gorgeous in her amberpants today

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2011 10:09
lewi55555 Offline
Senior Poster

now dont get me wrong gemma is a really hot girl,

but i just dont want to call her any more because she's always in the same position and she looks really boredSadSadSadbladewavebladewaveHuhHuh
26-09-2011 18:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles