babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
They're showing separate feeds again tonight , Paige is currently on Sky BS1 and they're once again showing the "exclusive to Sky" on screen messages and Camilla is on freeview BS1 with BSXtreme square box adverts being shown .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-09-2011 00:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline

(24-09-2011 00:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  They're showing separate feeds again tonight , Paige is currently on Sky BS1 and they're once again showing the "exclusive to Sky" on screen messages and Camilla is on freeview BS1 with BSXtreme square box adverts being shown .

Also the web stream is the same as sky

Age is a state of mind.
24-09-2011 00:22
dogman Offline

All back to normal now ,even the webstream is the same as freeview,seems this new formual is only to 01hundred hrs

Age is a state of mind.
24-09-2011 01:10
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Is anybody else having the EPG on Sky channel 910 say 'programmes start at 1:00am'?

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-09-2011 01:13
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Yes I've got that on my sky screen. Its not just Babestation though, I had it earlier with totally unrelated other channels - Sky Sports News, ITV1 and Eurosport to name a few.

Its usually when the schedules of programmes are changed at the last minute... although don't know why its on Babestation. Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
24-09-2011 01:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(24-09-2011 00:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  They're showing separate feeds again tonight , Paige is currently on Sky BS1 and they're once again showing the "exclusive to Sky" on screen messages and Camilla is on freeview BS1 with BSXtreme square box adverts being shown .

Fuck that for a lark. Why does Sky always get favoured???

It's bad enough when they put the best girls on Sky 909 for most of the night where Freeview can't see them, but to start segregating them onto a separate Sky-only BS1 feed and leaving Freeview with the bloody silicone queens is really taking the piss.

Why treat Freeviewers in such a shitty way? What is the point? I mean, REALLY - what is the fucking point?

Bastards, bastards, bastards, bastards.
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 03:37 by vila.)
24-09-2011 02:42
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2011 02:42 )vila Wrote:  

Fuck that for a lark. Why does Sky always get favoured???

It's bad enough when they put the best girls on Sky 909 for most of the night where Freeview can't see them, but to start segregating them onto a separate Sky-only BS1 feed and leaving Freeview with the bloody silicone queens is really taking the piss.

Why treat Freeviewers in such a shitty way? What is the point? I mean, REALLY - what is the fucking point?

Bastards, bastards, bastards, bastards.

we get favoured because we have to put up with the shitty ads for a product we dont want and dont have a chance of getting TongueTongue

im surprised they put paige on sky only as surely they would have done it other way to piss me off

other than that business than usual it was lolly and the twin show christ they are becoming the ant and dec of babestation

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 05:24 by HannahsPet.)
24-09-2011 05:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(24-09-2011 05:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  we get favoured because we have to put up with the shitty ads for a product we dont want and dont have a chance of getting TongueTongue

Freeviewers have to put up with the shitty ads for a product we don't want and don't have any intention of getting. Big Grin
24-09-2011 07:02
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Here is an idea for BS to make money. They fill the remaining 30% of the screen with more ads so nothing else but fucking useless amatuerish looking ads are visible. Simple then; sack the girls and just hire a couple of cheap old crones who will talk dirty on the phone. Callers will be none the wiser!!
To keep up with healthy profits at any expense (well, in name only...not actually an expense heaven forbid!) they could download other peoples pics and vids from the internet, stamp the BS logo on it and flog them to unsuspecting people at £5 a time.
Obviously Lolly Station would still go to air-afterall they would need to make sure Lolly, Priya and Preeti Muchonallofthetime still got their screen timeWink
24-09-2011 08:39
dogman Offline

(24-09-2011 07:02 )vila Wrote:  
(24-09-2011 05:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  we get favoured because we have to put up with the shitty ads for a product we dont want and dont have a chance of getting TongueTongue

Freeviewers have to put up with the shitty ads for a product we don't want and don't have any intention of getting. Big Grin

At the end of the day it dosnt matter,freeview or sky,the shows are still shite compaired to the other channels,tame,boring,the girls just going through the motions,sets crap,no tease,no girl interaction,no real veiwer or caller interrest.Even got to the stage where you can almost predict whats coming next,from the girls,and the on screen shite to the minute

Age is a state of mind.
24-09-2011 19:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV