Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Adult Hour - Discussion

STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Adult Hour - Discussion
(26-06-2011 11:40 )docutech Wrote:  Or there are other factors which make the naughty hour not practical, so I use the web as a cover story while I develop something different / more profitable.

I wouldn't bother coming on here to create some cover story, and I've gone into all the details I'm prepared to about this matter. There's only so much I can post on the forum and only so much I can tell you. One of the first things we did when launching Storm was look at the web feed and (for various different reasons) we have been unable to resolve the quality issue quickly enough for us to continue with the adult hour. It will be sorted and the adult hour will be back... that's all there is to it!
27-06-2011 15:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

(26-06-2011 10:28 )Oldmaniain Wrote:  Are you on holiday at the moment as you have gone very quiet Huh

Information is important and it would be nice to be kept updated, been a week so could you address the points above.

I applaud your efforts and the info has been good so far, but you trialed the 'adult hour format' cut it off saying not good internet, then replied with the above last week and now silence on all fronts.
Please could we have some feedback even if to say weeks/months at least we would be in the loop.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you created a rod for your own back by actually talking to us and we as you may be aware now want to know everything now ! thanks for your efforts Smile

Sorry for the lack of info; unfortunately it's sometimes difficult to get on here and reply to everyone's posts, but as we mentioned when we first joined, we do take note of what's happening and what people are saying.

We're just ironing out the last few details of the new service and hoping to launch it in the next week (and a bit)...
27-06-2011 15:58
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

(27-06-2011 15:58 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  Sorry for the lack of info; unfortunately it's sometimes difficult to get on here and reply to everyone's posts, but as we mentioned when we first joined, we do take note of what's happening and what people are saying.

We're just ironing out the last few details of the new service and hoping to launch it in the next week (and a bit)...

Thank you for at least replying to show there is something happening, like the last part covering any last hitches ! Smile
27-06-2011 17:55
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2011 15:58 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  Sorry for the lack of info; unfortunately it's sometimes difficult to get on here and reply to everyone's posts, but as we mentioned when we first joined, we do take note of what's happening and what people are saying.

I presume the (and a bit ) part is still being ironed out here guys ?
27-07-2011 22:18
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

when will the adult hour be back?.we need to be kept updated more often on here storm official.what has happened to the new service which should have launched a few weels ago aswell.bladewave

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
06-08-2011 17:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(18-06-2011 22:21 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  Right, at the moment we've suspended the adult hour, not because of any reluctance or lack of pay for the girls, but because the webstream is too unreliable for it to be profitable for us at the moment. But it WILL be coming back.

(27-06-2011 15:55 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  we have been unable to resolve the quality issue quickly enough for us to continue with the adult hour. It will be sorted and the adult hour will be back... that's all there is to it!

well storm the web stream has been good and reliable for a number of weeks now and yet there is no sign of the adult hour coming back,
if its not in your plans anymore thats fine just come on here and tell people

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-08-2011 01:18
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

Where you getting your webstream from Huh

I am still getting the reset every 1min or so and the quality at full screen is still awful, so hence why i have not bothered with any caps of Izzy Sad

If there is a better stream somewhere i would be grateful to know Smile

As to the return of the adult hour, that as Storm said would be when the web stream was sorted and i do not intend to start another row with them over this so let's just say not this month bladewave
08-08-2011 20:10
moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

[split] Kate Banks (aka Izzy)
Does the Adult hour Exist anymore!? If so when and where is it shown? I haven't seen one yet!!

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
15-08-2011 01:29
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Kate Banks (aka Izzy)
(15-08-2011 01:29 )moeyahoo Wrote:  Does the Adult hour Exist anymore!? If so when and where is it shown? I haven't seen one yet!!

The adult hour had to be suspended as there were technical problems with the data line, and it's taking BT forever to get the upgrade installed. Last we heard it was going to be early September.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

15-08-2011 09:54
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

if or when will the adult hour be back.there has been no official update on here for weeks now.it would be nice if storm official could keep us all in the know.many thanx.Big Laugh

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
21-08-2011 12:12