babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sarah - Tease Hour (9.00pm - 10.00pm) Chat and Discussion

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Sarah Matty - Nightshow Special (9.00pm - 10.00pm)
I have to agree with Regenerated because BS would have put on the pressure for Sarah to do it. What could Sarah of done? If she didn't do it, she would of (knowing BS) lost shifts.
The reality is like i've said before, BS will stop at nothing to find new ways to scam us and we really can't blame the girl if she isn't comfortable with talking dirty.
At the end of the day, like Regenerated said, BS are the ones who should explain themselves because they decide who works when and are the ones who are scaming usannoyed

I'm sticking up for a BS girleek
I think I need to lie downlaugh

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 02:52 by SYBORG666.)
06-08-2011 02:48
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Basically they have been told to do this hour because they have lost about 2 hours of time on BS daytime 2 due to teleshopping ads they have been forced to put on by Offcom

thats why theres a lot of girl callers in the afternoon its the other girl who has been forced to take a break there attitude is we are paying you per shift so we gonna make u work damm hard

maybe she hasnt been given the training to cope with the dirty stuff. maybe she needs a few shifts to feel comftable remember what lori was like on the night shows first few months and look at her now TongueTongueTongueTongue

proberly would have been easier if they had given her a night girl to do a quick 15 min 2-4-1 with at the start to get comftable then left her to it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 08:45 by HannahsPet.)
06-08-2011 08:42
daza4 Offline
Junior Poster

I'd just love to see her tits! If anyone has anything they can post I'm sure you'd make a lot of people happy! Tongue
06-08-2011 09:47
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2011 09:47 )daza4 Wrote:  I'd just love to see her tits! If anyone has anything they can post I'm sure you'd make a lot of people happy! Tongue

You are not going to see nothing, apart from the daytime babe wearing a thong or G-string.
10-08-2011 09:10
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(06-08-2011 02:48 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I have to agree with Regenerated because BS would have put on the pressure for Sarah to do it. What could Sarah of done? If she didn't do it, she would of (knowing BS) lost shifts.
The reality is like i've said before, BS will stop at nothing to find new ways to scam us and we really can't blame the girl if she isn't comfortable with talking dirty.
At the end of the day, like Regenerated said, BS are the ones who should explain themselves because they decide who works when and are the ones who are scaming usannoyed

I'm sticking up for a BS girleek
I think I need to lie downlaugh

Guys don't get carried away, we'd never force/pressure a girl to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with. If she does the shift and it turned out she wasn't happy doing it, then she doesn't have to do anymore. We're not a bunch of hard-assed devils, who treat girls like crap to make a buck, and if you knew the first thing about our working environment you'd realise that. Don't talk bull about stuff you know nothing about just because you're angry at us and the way we make money.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
10-08-2011 17:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

well said mr BS. at the end of the day youre a business, and your there to make money. while i can understand other people's frustration, its not like your doing anything all the others arent too..... there are worse crimes. i think people should be having more of a go at ofcom to be honest, as it seems to me, that they are responsible for so much more of what's wrong with the channels than the producers/owners...??? am i wrong here..???

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
10-08-2011 18:32
15martin Offline
Junior Poster

(10-08-2011 18:32 )kelly1066 Wrote:  well said mr BS. at the end of the day youre a business, and your there to make money. while i can understand other people's frustration, its not like your doing anything all the others arent too..... there are worse crimes. i think people should be having more of a go at ofcom to be honest, as it seems to me, that they are responsible for so much more of what's wrong with the channels than the producers/owners...??? am i wrong here..???

kiss ass Smile

BROOKE LITTLE FAN!!!!!!!!
11-08-2011 11:57
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(10-08-2011 17:08 )babestation Wrote:  Guys don't get carried away, we'd never force/pressure a girl to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with. If she does the shift and it turned out she wasn't happy doing it, then she doesn't have to do anymore. We're not a bunch of hard-assed devils, who treat girls like crap to make a buck, and if you knew the first thing about our working environment you'd realise that. Don't talk bull about stuff you know nothing about just because you're angry at us and the way we make money.

Couldnt give 2 fucks how u treat ur girls.... Just don't put em on at 9pm onwards when there not willing to talk dirty!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
11-08-2011 13:41
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Well you learn something everyday!, i didn't even realise that the day show was just for general chit chat and not sex talk, i mean obviously they don't get nude but i still thought it was sex talk like the night show.
12-08-2011 18:55
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

Who the fuck would want to ring up girls at a PREMIUM RATE on the NOT TO TALK SEX!?

It is a phone sex business. I can't imagine people ringing up to speak to girls about nothing. Each to their own and all, but it must e a loneliness thing to spend so much money on that.

I'd be interested in listening in on a dayshow call to see what the conversation is.

Though, i'd be furious if i rang AFTER 9PM and of course expecting sex talk as it is after the watershed, and she is timid and shy's away from the sex talk.

That HAS to be advertised.
12-08-2011 22:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV