Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Just curious to know why it is that so many people are concerned with the running of the shows and the if's, why's and but's about the business side of things. If a girl you like is not at RLC anymore but moving on to another channel, enjoy them there. If RLC take on new girls, then perhaps you'll find yourself having a new favourite to enjoy here. If you want to "get involved", then why not ring to talk to your girl of choice on whatever channel they are on and support them. If a girl isn't in on a night she was booked in for, don't just assume she isn't at the channel anymore. Jenn is unwell, so send her your best wishes. I wasn't here on Monday because of personal issues. That's all there is to it

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
04-08-2011 02:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

She means it she wrote it twice lol Tongue if im honest i dont really care who comes and goes,all i want are good shows which rochelle is putting on tonight so im happy,tomorrow could be different lol
04-08-2011 02:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-08-2011 18:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just seen the latest RLC updated schedule posted by "winsaw" , i see that Jennifer Jade has been removed from tonight's line up , she also failed to show up the last nights scheduled show
Dionne Mendez has also been removed from Friday nights Schedule
So to prevent endless debates and speculation can some one please confirm if these 2 girls still work for RLC or are they two more to join what seems like a never ending list of girls leaving RLC .

(03-08-2011 18:14 )winsaw Wrote:  Jennier won't be in tonight as shes not feeling very well

(04-08-2011 02:32 )Mellie D Wrote:  If a girl isn't in on a night she was booked in for, don't just assume she isn't at the channel anymore. Jenn is unwell, so send her your best wishes. I wasn't here on Monday because of personal issues. That's all there is to it

The thing is Mellie with so many girls currently leaving RLC to join rival channels and also with RLC trying to recruit new girls people are bound to wonder when the girls get removed from the RLC schedule if the girls have left , this probably wouldn't be the case if RLC wasn't loosing so many top babes to their competitors , people would probably just assume the girls could have swapped shifts , had travel problems , or were ill etc , but with all that is currently going on at RLC people are bound to wonder if the absence of certain girls is due to the fact they have left
Anyway both "winsaw" and "Mellie" have answered my question concerning Jennifer's absence which i have quoted in this post to highlight the fact that Jennifer's absence as been explained , but as yet no one has explained Dionne's absence , so i ask again to stop speculation can some one please explain why Dionne has been removed from the RLC schedule .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2011 12:00 by mr mystery.)
04-08-2011 11:43
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Is dionne still on holiday perhaps?
Rlc employment issues is not a topic for here, would any of your discuss your work details on a web board?
04-08-2011 12:44
slanderful Offline
Red Light Central

Yerp, Dionne is on Holiday and will be back in on the 12th

Get ur rocks off..... I will!
04-08-2011 13:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Thanks for the info mate , it's good to see some one giving a little info to explain the girls absence , this way all speculation and debate is ended in one fell swoop Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-08-2011 13:28
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(03-08-2011 17:11 )Money_Shot Wrote:  
Quote:Dannii chatting to the crew for extended periods

I gave up talking to her in the day time the first time I ever called RLC, she paid very little attention, and was to busy chatting up the camera men or producers. Very pissed off annoyed

I know how you feel there, but do try other RLC girls because I haven't had bad experiences with anyone else. Lucy Zara, Laura Jaye and Kate Darcy are especially wonderful to talk to.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
04-08-2011 14:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I am sure if you ignore most of the negative vibes on the board and just call your girl you will have a good experience unfortunately there are a lot of posters here with a sole objective to be negative and say people don't know what they are doing just because there girl is not on much or left due to not bringing in the callers
04-08-2011 15:04
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(04-08-2011 15:04 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I am sure if you ignore most of the negative vibes on the board and just call your girl you will have a good experience

How can you be sure? I'm certain you've previously said that you don't call. With these channels most people assume that you will at least get connected to the girl you are calling, so if that isn't the case there is nowhere better to highlight than this forum.

(04-08-2011 15:04 )Broncobilly Wrote:  say people don't know what they are doing just because there girl is not on much or left due to not bringing in the callers

I refer you to my previous post. Poor call minutes can only be used a reason for a girl leaving when the phone "problems" are sorted.

And perhaps there would be less speculation if RLC representatives spent less time complaining about speculation and actually addressed the things people are speculating about.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-08-2011 15:20
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

You are never happy perhaps you should run your own show Smile
04-08-2011 15:31

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL