babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Redway Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-07-2011 22:20 )mr anonymous Wrote:  Someone has posted on another forum I am a member of saying that the graphics are smaller on freeview 95.

Can anyone confirm if its right or not as I am away from my tv at the minute?

The on screen graphics do Seem to be much Smaller.
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2011 22:36 by Redway.)
21-07-2011 22:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr anonymous Offline
Senior Poster

(21-07-2011 22:33 )Redway Wrote:  There do Seem to be much Smaller.

Hopefully this is a sign that babestation are making changes for the better

(21-07-2011 22:27 )vila Wrote:  Two big disappointments last night:

First, BS's two top babes, Paige and Tammy, were on but we saw comparatively little of them.

Second, even more disappointing from a broader perspective, was the on-air confirmation that BS's anti-Freeview discrimination policy is still in place.

Agree about those babes. For me Paige is there best girl. Also can you elaborate on the anti freeview policy what it is and what the on air confirmation said please?
21-07-2011 22:36
Redway Offline
Banned

(21-07-2011 22:36 )mr anonymous Wrote:  Hopefully this is a sign that babestation are making changes for the better

The on screen graphic are now as there are every night.Still a good show from Daryl Morgan one of my Fav babe.
21-07-2011 23:04
mr anonymous Offline
Senior Poster

(21-07-2011 23:04 )Redway Wrote:  The on screen graphic are now as there are every night.Still a good show from Daryl Morgan one of my Fav babe.

I knew it was too good to be true.
21-07-2011 23:10
Redway Offline
Banned

Why is the voice over babe on channel 96 shouting.This is not good TV babstation. annoyed the only + side is Paige & Tiff are doing a 2 4 1 Big Grin
21-07-2011 23:26
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(21-07-2011 22:33 )Redway Wrote:  
(21-07-2011 22:20 )mr anonymous Wrote:  Someone has posted on another forum I am a member of saying that the graphics are smaller on freeview 95.

Can anyone confirm if its right or not as I am away from my tv at the minute?

The on screen graphics do Seem to be much Smaller.

Nah - just the same as always.

(21-07-2011 22:36 )mr anonymous Wrote:  
(21-07-2011 22:27 )vila Wrote:  Two big disappointments last night:

First, BS's two top babes, Paige and Tammy, were on but we saw comparatively little of them.

Second, even more disappointing from a broader perspective, was the on-air confirmation that BS's anti-Freeview discrimination policy is still in place.

Agree about those babes. For me Paige is there best girl. Also can you elaborate on the anti freeview policy what it is and what the on air confirmation said please?

The shows are tamed during Freeview time. Poster 'babestation' has confirmed this in the past (but refused to explain why). I thought that the general taming of the free-to-air shows might mean this is no longer the case but when she started her final section on Xtra last night Paige said that there were only 26 mins left on Freeview and that from then on it would be "exclusive Sky behaviour". I think her choice of words speaks for itself.

I suppose I should have known nothing had changed as they even used to often take the opportunity to up the raunch level during the 2½-min FV 96/94 change-over break and the now-defunct exclusive Sky final 5 mins on BS1.

(21-07-2011 23:26 )Redway Wrote:  the only + side is Paige & Tiff are doing a 2 4 1 Big Grin

It was a big minus on Freeview cos we were given a horribly interrupted (Dani doing her usual horror job) tempting taster only for it to be whipped away to make room for that awful Xtreme crap.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 00:09 by vila.)
22-07-2011 00:07
mr anonymous Offline
Senior Poster

As annoying as that might be the only reason I can think of them doing that is to make sure there place on freeview is secure. As we all know the channels have been having a hard time with the regulators at the minute. A lot of freeview boxes don't allow channels to be removed from the box or pin protected. Top up tv boxes are a prime example of a box that won't let you erase channel. The only way I can see things getting to satellite levels is if the channels got pin protected with an MHEG graphic like xtreame and the codes given out for free. Could use the same number for ordering the channel pins as xtreame but even then certain freeview boxes don't support xtreme so would not support this method. So then people would be on here instead of saying things are tame that they can't access the channels.

I understand a show been perceived as tame might be annoying but its got to be all about trying to get the balance right. Cost of changing the system V lost customers who cant access channels V taming things down so all can see the show and them not been booted off freeview

Surly this has got to be the reason for it, well its the only reason I can see anyway. For me I would settle for better on screen graphics on babestation along with no voice over girl. As much as I want a stronger show I don't want to see any babe channel booted from freeview at all.

I know my post is a little devils advocate but anyway
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 01:30 by mr anonymous.)
22-07-2011 01:13
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(18-04-2011 00:50 )vila Wrote:  @ 'babestation':

Please, on our behalf, obtain from the producers an explanation of the reasoning behind their practice of giving microphones to the girls so that they can talk to us and then, as soon as they start to do so, crashing them off the screen with Xtreme promos.

Bump.

A couple of nights ago Paige picked up the mic and said "I would like to give a big, big shou . . ." at which point she was smacked off the screen by an Xtreme promo. She was presumably about to give a friendly shout-out to one or more of her callers, but by the time the promo had finished she was back on the phone.

Wtf was the point? A total waste of time and effort on Paige's part. The girls do their best to put on a good show and create a friendly climate, all part of their job to earn income for the company, only to be torpedoed left, right and centre by their own studio crew.
22-07-2011 04:42
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(22-07-2011 01:13 )mr anonymous Wrote:  As annoying as that might be the only reason I can think of them doing that is to make sure there place on freeview is secure. As we all know the channels have been having a hard time with the regulators at the minute. A lot of freeview boxes don't allow channels to be removed from the box or pin protected. Top up tv boxes are a prime example of a box that won't let you erase channel. The only way I can see things getting to satellite levels is if the channels got pin protected with an MHEG graphic like xtreame and the codes given out for free. Could use the same number for ordering the channel pins as xtreame but even then certain freeview boxes don't support xtreme so would not support this method. So then people would be on here instead of saying things are tame that they can't access the channels.

I understand a show been perceived as tame might be annoying but its got to be all about trying to get the balance right. Cost of changing the system V lost customers who cant access channels V taming things down so all can see the show and them not been booted off freeview

Surly this has got to be the reason for it, well its the only reason I can see anyway. For me I would settle for better on screen graphics on babestation along with no voice over girl. As much as I want a stronger show I don't want to see any babe channel booted from freeview at all.

I know my post is a little devils advocate but anyway

I don't buy any of that.

If was a regulator thing, why not say so and thereby remove any cause for complaint, or at least deflect it?

Who says "A lot of Freeview boxes don't allow channels to be removed from the box or pin protected"? Ofcom's research showed only a tiny proportion of existing types don't have any protection and made no effort to find out now many of those are actually in use.
22-07-2011 05:17
mr anonymous Offline
Senior Poster

(22-07-2011 05:17 )vila Wrote:  I don't buy any of that.

If was a regulator thing, why not say so and thereby remove any cause for complaint, or at least deflect it?

Who says "A lot of Freeview boxes don't allow channels to be removed from the box or pin protected"? Ofcom's research showed only a tiny proportion of existing types don't have any protection and made no effort to find out now many of those are actually in use.

Exactly, and I know of least 15 people using boxes that have no pin protection. Ofcom may have done research to find out how many boxes don't have it but if they made no effort to find out how many of these boxes are actually in use then they have wasted there time. I have come across in my lifetime 35 different models with no pin protection. Anyone care to hazard a guess at how many more there is out there and how many of the things where sold.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 05:25 by mr anonymous.)
22-07-2011 05:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV