Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I don't suppose anyone can shed any light on why Kitty is still in the schedule for Wednesday night can they ? Is it just laziness on the part of Elite and they haven't bothered removing her name from the website ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-07-2011 13:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(18-07-2011 13:45 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I don't suppose anyone can shed any light on why Kitty is still in the schedule for Wednesday night can they ? Is it just laziness on the part of Elite and they haven't bothered removing her name from the website ?

Just apathy I guess.

Tbh, Lori, Adele and Caty always make for an interesting show, their performances are top notch 99% of the time.

Sophia is being missed as normally she's up there with them.

Though Danica may seem like she isn't that great a performer, I personally rate her, and think she is so beautiful that she could stand there in a barrel and I'd still watch!

Dionne is coming into her own in this last week, her performances are getting up there.

The issue with Mica is that she just looks bored all the time, hardly inspiring.

Charlie and Ashley are set in their own routines when they are on, maybe its good they are away for a bit, maybe when they come back they will be refreshed and improve!
18-07-2011 14:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(18-07-2011 14:24 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Just apathy I guess.

Tbh, Lori, Adele and Caty always make for an interesting show, their performances are top notch 99% of the time.

Sophia is being missed as normally she's up there with them.

Though Danica may seem like she isn't that great a performer, I personally rate her, and think she is so beautiful that she could stand there in a barrel and I'd still watch!

Dionne is coming into her own in this last week, her performances are getting up there.

The issue with Mica is that she just looks bored all the time, hardly inspiring.

Charlie and Ashley are set in their own routines when they are on, maybe its good they are away for a bit, maybe when they come back they will be refreshed and improve!

All of these women were MUCH better seven months ago and back, before Ofcom got their digs into them. Caty can be great, but I wish they'd allow her the freedom that they allow Lori and Sophia. Sometimes the freedom is there, but sometimes I get the impression that they censor her more than the others, lately at least. That's just my assumption. When the censorship gets too bad, I just think back to the old days, when Charlie and Caty were allowed to scissor each other while nude Tongue Ah, memories Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2011 14:42 by mrmann.)
18-07-2011 14:34
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(18-07-2011 13:45 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I don't suppose anyone can shed any light on why Kitty is still in the schedule for Wednesday night can they ? Is it just laziness on the part of Elite and they haven't bothered removing her name from the website ?

It probably is just laziness, though as the rascal points out correctly you can never quite be sure Kitty is gone as she can change her mind about things on a whim (which has led to plenty of fun and games in the past!)
I notice the unmentionable channel she's supposedly heading for is hardly over promoting the move, almost as if there's an element of uncertainty and gameplaying still under way.

Overall I'd agree with those who feel that Elite is in one of its intermittent lull states at the moment, with a mixture of contraversial cosmetic surgery, MIA holidays and unfortunate absences from fairly fundamental figures particulary Sophia (and kitty herself of course).

For me it's really been Becky's nightshows (plus sessions by Mica and Rachel) that have kept me hanging on with Elite, plus the sense that the big man might yet spring a late summer surprise on us... perhaps a shock signing from BS for example. (Maybe that's just blind optimism)
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2011 15:52 by Rise.)
18-07-2011 15:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

They just can't be arsed. Pretty much sums up Elite TV in 2011. Wink
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2011 15:59 by Chilly.)
18-07-2011 15:59
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Your favourite girls are on = Great Shows

Your least favourite girls are on = Shite Shows

All a matter of taste reallySmile
18-07-2011 17:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly and when your fav girls arent on you dont watch...simples

Piper Niven Superfan
18-07-2011 18:49
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

after rlc have shafted their viewers of webstream i am now fully converting to elite. also elite allow their shows to be recorded and posted on here.

it seems elite allow their ladies do to their thing on nights.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 00:46 by bigguy01.)
19-07-2011 00:38
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2011 00:38 )bigguy01 Wrote:  it seems elite allow their ladies do to their thing on nights.

The girls are only allowed to do their thing to a certian extent becasue of Ofcom brodcasting regulations. Smile

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
19-07-2011 02:15
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

has my computer gone gay, i cant find kitty lee
20-07-2011 09:05