babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

deejer Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Paige must have been really narked last night...wearing the same outfit twice,that never ever happens :-(
16-07-2011 07:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(16-07-2011 01:14 )bytor Wrote:  Only the girls prepared to go on extreme get the airtime. Paige had calls all the way through yet they squeezed her to the far side and hid her behind the shite osg. Of course Ava needs most of the screen to fit her comedy spacehopper boobs on I suppose. Noticed Ava did a fair bit of phone waggling too! BS Extreme has killed the BS we used to love.

I never thought of this, but now that you mention it, this is so true - only the extreme girls get the screen time!

Extreme really is killing this channel, and any credibility and respect it had. It's esentially 3 channels of advertising for a product (Extreme) that most people could find on the internet...not to mention us Sky viewers can't even watch it! Its advertising for something we can't use - ridiculous.

This channel used to be the top dog, now its a parody of itself
16-07-2011 13:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well aprt from lolly of course shes no longer does extreme

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-07-2011 13:12
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

[split] Ex-TVX Babes - Where Are They Now
I know they aren't from TVX, but does anyone know where Yvette and Tara went?
16-07-2011 17:38
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Ex-TVX Babes - Where Are They Now
(16-07-2011 17:38 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I know they aren't from TVX, but does anyone know where Yvette and Tara went?

Retired.
16-07-2011 17:40
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

RE: Ex-TVX Babes - Where Are They Now
I meant as in what do they do now, but I reckon I'm in the totally wrong thread!
16-07-2011 17:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(15-07-2011 22:51 )deejer Wrote:  
(15-07-2011 22:38 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  if ever there was a case against boob implants i give you ava blue

for some unknown reason i find Ava's fun bags fascinating..its fun watching Sid & Eddie on screen (little & large)..if i was Paige i'd jump off the bed,megan is totally ignoring Paige,very rude indeed.
A lot of meanies about Ava in here. In the unlikely event that she wants a shoulder to cry on... Wink Tongue Cool

I thought she looked particularly scrumptious last night, but then I guess it takes all sorts.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-07-2011 21:04
deejer Offline
Banned

(16-07-2011 13:05 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I never thought of this, but now that you mention it, this is so true - only the extreme girls get the screen time!

Extreme really is killing this channel, and any credibility and respect it had. It's esentially 3 channels of advertising for a product (Extreme) that most people could find on the internet...not to mention us Sky viewers can't even watch it! Its advertising for something we can't use - ridiculous.

This channel used to be the top dog, now its a parody of itself

thats why i think those at Bs are havin a larf with the Dani xtreme ad with her pushing the red button on a sky remote control..knowing u cant get xtreme on sky,so why do they keep showin the totally pointless ad :-(

And i hope Paigey gets treated better than she did last night which was disgustingly bad,crap 241s,hidden behind the OSGs,for someone who has come through the ranks at BS,Days/Nights shouldnt be treated like she does at times.viva PAIGE,the real star of Babestation.
16-07-2011 22:16
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

least she got a full hour at 9-10 looks like georgie might get shortchanged tonight just been replaced by lolly who had already done an hour on bs 9-10

paige and daryl on bs1 now should be worth a watch at least

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 23:12 by HannahsPet.)
16-07-2011 22:52
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Tonights schedule:
Ava,Lolly,Ava,Lolly...Lolly,Ava, Lolly, Ava...Ava, Lolly, Ava,Lolly and then to mix things up Ava and Lolly together.
16-07-2011 23:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV