Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] RLC Schedule
(15-07-2011 17:30 )Trickster Wrote:  No Steph all this week and most of Next as well.... So i assume d have let her go the channel has no idea what the word loyalty means.... Steph was foned up loads of times 2 over girls shifts and she did them....

Hope she finds a channel that deserves her services best of luck am sure we will c u soon else where on a better channel Smile

Didn't you say Steph was needing more minutes Trickster ?

I rang her many times but only for around 5 mins max each time, I would have happily quadrupled that amount each time because I liked Steph....but the channel is just a chat lounge in the day dressed up in seductive clothing...in my opinion its a complete waste of money if only a chat and not even innuendo is on offer as an option ....I except the station is following the rules fine .....but guys can hardly be expected to call so extensively now...inevitably girls then drop off the radar.
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2011 19:48 by docutech.)
15-07-2011 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Red Light seem to have changed tack again.
1. They tried the over 30's babes.
2. Then they tried to compete with Babestation and Elite in the glamourbabes market.
3. Now they have changed again, out goes the glamour, now 'Big is Beautiful'..
15-07-2011 19:31
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

!!!diversity we are not vanilla central
(15-07-2011 19:31 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Red Light seem to have changed tack again.
1. They tried the over 30's babes.
2. Then they tried to compete with Babestation and Elite in the glamourbabes market.
3. Now they have changed again, out goes the glamour, now 'Big is Beautiful'..
15-07-2011 20:53
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

does it matter who is on? the content of the show is still the same as they all are mediocre !we keep hoping for improvement but its just not happening,i just wish i had a foot fetish you seem to see plenty of those without prejadice on all the shows ;(
15-07-2011 21:27
jack29g Offline
Senior Poster

the webstream has now changed to a very small version, with an advert surrounding it for the new members area. The free stream is so small and poor quality that there is no point in watching it.

Obviously this is the idea, to try and get people to pay to enter the members area but how many people will actually be willing to pay? I'm not going to. Red light is certainly going down in my estimations. I guess this is just a sign of the times at the moment across all the babe channels - in general not great entertainment.
15-07-2011 21:32
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

would join to give it a try but appears cant pay by credit card at moment, no idea what an sms is (living in the past). looks like going to miss the lovely dionne tonight. early night then!
15-07-2011 21:43
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(15-07-2011 21:32 )jack29g Wrote:  the webstream has now changed to a very small version, with an advert surrounding it for the new members area. The free stream is so small and poor quality that there is no point in watching it.

Obviously this is the idea, to try and get people to pay to enter the members area but how many people will actually be willing to pay? I'm not going to. Red light is certainly going down in my estimations. I guess this is just a sign of the times at the moment across all the babe channels - in general not great entertainment.

Totally agree

Really poor show from Red Light. Trying to nab a quick buck off customers.

They must be really hard up for cash.
15-07-2011 21:50
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Bang Media did the exact same thing. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Wink
15-07-2011 21:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Diversity is healthy then more people get a bit of something they like the world is not a perfect place afterall
15-07-2011 21:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Shame about the webstream. We can't make it bigger, and the picture isn't as good as usual tonight, which is unfortunate. Also, nobody is going to pay for a better online picture. It's just not going to happen, and none of us want to pay to see tame content.
15-07-2011 22:01

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL