Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
All I can say is that Dionne had a brilliant Night from start to finish; it started with her trade mark vest outfit in which she looked stunning, with just a simple vest-topWink

Then if really kicked off unexpectedly in the Corridor Door with the new pink outfitHeart, with her arching her back against the door while looking in the camera with her hypnotic eyes and showing us her peach of an arse. It’s also good to see her in the new set against the white background; you get to see that curvy body of hers, and sheer delight it was tooHeart

The 2-4-1 with Charlie was great as well, it was boob-jiggling, hair-pulling, random-dancing, arse-shaking and some Bumtastic viewseek and they clearly enjoyed it! Then another 2-4-1 with the pretty Danica was the best Ive seen them do and they certainly looked more comfortable with each others presents. Then a solo stint on the black couch in the corridor as well with some nice head shots (no-one simulates oral better than DionneBlush ) and once again those hypnotic eyes draw you inBig Grin

So overall it was a great night for Dionne and she has defiantly upped her game in all areas e.g. The new sets and outfits, long may it continueTongue

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 11:39 by Pyro.)
01-07-2011 11:26
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne last night was great again was good to see her on another two new sets espically in that Hallway in the pink underwear she really suits the colour pink couldn't take my eyes off that amazing arse for the whole corridor set the black sofa set wasn't bad either Tongue

The 2-4-1's were quite good as well the One with Danica impressed me the most its perhaps the best if not one of the best the two have done together an as others have mentioned they really seemed comfortable together i guess all them times of being paired together is starting to pay off as i know in the past when it comes to 2-4-1's once Dionne is comfortable with someone you will get a better 2-4-1 out of her just look at any of her ones with Hazel for evidence of that.

Also have to say fair play to Danica last night she took on the Dominate role in the 2-4-1 which i think was the major factor to the improvement as if you ever seen a Dionne 2-4-1 then her best performances are when she is with a Dominate partner in 2-4-1's like Caty or Lori. so am hoping in future they continue how they did last night with Danica as the dominate one out of the two as if they do the pairing can only get better.

Bazinga!
01-07-2011 13:16
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

K just watched that 2-4-1 with Danica (couldnt stay to watch on the night as I had to try to go sleep for work next day - very hard to do knowing what was going on).

Have to say I think Dionne was amazing, Danica already having a good night, but Dionne totally nailed it. From the moment she talked her way onto set she was so comfortable. It almost looked like Dionne showing Danica what to do 'yeah Danica bounce that ass like this, its what they want to see!' (so very thankful, keep that up!). Danica looked really engaged on the phone, always smiling and animated in very hot conversation, but Dionne's eyes just kept my attention as a viewer (as Pyro said). /agree with Wazo, I hope we get to see this pairing again in future.

No other channel can show as much beauty in one place as in that doorway on Thursday night.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 00:04 by Roquentin.)
02-07-2011 23:07
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Have just got in an think Dionne is looking amazing in pink think its a colour that really suits her i wont be capping tonight as i got in late seems Dionne has quite a bit of time off over July according to the schedule as her next show isn't till the 13th after tonight Sad

Also she only seems to be scheduled for five shifts this month compared to the normal thirteen shifts a month she normally does she is due a holiday but will not be the same with her hardly on screen this month Sad

Bazinga!
02-07-2011 23:54
wayne01 Offline
Senior Poster

i dont suppose she has done any nude shots anywhere has she?
03-07-2011 07:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2011 07:37 )wayne01 Wrote:  i dont suppose she has done any nude shots anywhere has she?

Yes she has, but not full frontal or anything explicit. If there's one reason to join the website, it would be for Dionne, as her content there is more daring than on the night shows.
03-07-2011 14:26
uumegghiuu Offline
Junior Poster

Dionne I miss ... because she's not on TV?
11-07-2011 23:10
Hidoods Offline
Apprentice Poster

Why is she barely on this month?
12-07-2011 10:29
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

probably holidays? Chin up, I think we can get through it if we go to the caps/vids thread. Oh shes on tomorrow! phew.
12-07-2011 10:39
awhite01 Offline
Senior Poster

Does anyone know if Dionne has ever had trousers on like charlie o'neal?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid836505
12-07-2011 21:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV