Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up?

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up?
caitlin would be a good shout to replace kitty especially as she's now broken into the lads mags, maybe even amber james would be another good shout.

not sure myself they need to bring in a replacement since they have added some daybabes recently with the likes of sammi-jo, sophie jolie and brandy brewer

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-07-2011 12:05
Find all posts by this user
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Elite needs to bring a Fernanda's friend. Big Grin.(Clue: she's blonde)Cool
10-07-2011 12:27
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(10-07-2011 12:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not sure myself they need to bring in a replacement since they have added some daybabes recently with the likes of sammi-jo, sophie jolie and brandy brewer

I disagree. If you look at the list of girls on the website, we're now down to 11 full-time daytime girls, listed below:

Gemma
Vicky
Cara
Emma
Fernanda
Sophia L
Sammi-Jo
Melissa
Becky
Hannah
Lucy-Anne

Each day there are two breakfast show shifts, and three daytime ones. That's 35 shifts in total. If each girl does three a week, they're short by two. But they don't all do three. Melissa only does two a week, and I'm sure Lucy-Anne doesn't do three either. They do need another one signed up permanently. Now that signing might turn out to be Sophie Jolie, or Brandy Brewer, or Talia James, but it's premature to count them as "signed-up" when they've only done a small number of shows. Personally I'd take Caitlin over all three of them, hence my original suggestion.

To finish, it seems funny that at the start of the year when Bang Babes collapsed and Elite signed Gemma, Emma and Fernanda, many people were saying they should sign up night girls. Now it's the daytime line-up that's short.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
10-07-2011 14:40
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

plus they need holiday cover, they should just poach GSL for girls

Edit: or go after

Alice sey

[Image: tumblr_lmzehxPDNK1qde2seo1_500.jpg]

Elle Richie (my personal fave)

[Image: tumblr_lm0bv9ISiT1qc4sx3o1_500.jpg]

Kate Dillingham

[Image: tumblr_ll54jr6SM71qarvlto3_500.jpg]

LAUREN FERNANDEZ

[Image: tumblr_lkna0k971S1qe1pp3o1_500.jpg]

Charlotte Louisa

[Image: tumblr_lm7zabbo5w1qcq77so1_500.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 17:15 by gazfc.)
10-07-2011 16:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not sure what went off the last time Carmen from BS daytime worked for Elite but i would like to see her back working for Elite , she could also if she wanted fill in at times for anyone that cancelled and do a few night shows .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-07-2011 18:05
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully Sophie will get more shifts, and Brandy, although she is busy outside of elite. Would love to see Danni T return to TV, but can't see that. If Elite are going poaching elsewher, Rosie would be top of my list.
10-07-2011 18:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-07-2011 14:40 )eagle_si Wrote:  I disagree. If you look at the list of girls on the website, we're now down to 11 full-time daytime girls, listed below:

good post eagle_si, so much so that ive changed my mind, elite do need 1 or 2 new full time daybabes.

caitlin would be a good addition especially as she's just broken into the lads mags and would bring in calls.

i would go for babes that are mainly day babes but can do the odd nightshow, so id go for new rlc babe sam tye, charlie c and rosie from bs. dani t would be a good shout too. hopefully sophie-jolie and brandy can join permanently too

im also likin the idea elite should bring in a big name glamour model since they lost kitty lea, some one like rhian sugden, lucy pinder or sophie howard.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-07-2011 20:07
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Personally would love Cara Steel. Shes not likely to move to nights, but a real conversationalist and I would have thought that must be a big part of the deal for daytime shows. Though two Caras on one channel may be confusing.
10-07-2011 21:03
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

I would love to see the Page3 stunner Amii Grove grace the Elite daytime screensBig Grin She has a huge fanbase been in countless lads mags so would bring in the calls!

I would love to see the return of India Reynolds, I know she had a trial on Elite some time ago and then vanished...............what happened to herHuh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 21:21 by Pyro.)
10-07-2011 21:19
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Amanda Max, Jamie needs to do right by her Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-07-2011 21:23
Thread Closed