Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Nuts online polls are very haphazzard. Depending on which girl you click on the result is different. They use some sort of multi node voting sysytem which gets collated, and hence the order varies from page to page.

The votes are monitored, but not very well, so if a huge spike hits the poll then they will investigate. This has happened in the past, when someone had too much time on their hands and used a voting robot to vote down several of the Nuts 'big names'.

But when this poll gets to the mag, I am pretty sure, neither Paige nor Alice Sey will be number 1(prob not even mentioned in the top 10). Take your pic from Danica, Rosie or Lucy. Prob Rosie, as she seems to be the model they are setting up to take over from Lucy as their number 1 girl.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 20:10 by bcl.)
05-07-2011 19:52
Find all posts by this user
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

I've voted 4 Danica, i couldnt resist not voting. Big Grin

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
05-07-2011 19:52
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I notice the relative spacing between Danica, Hannah and Melissa have been pretty consistent. Didnt realise Hannah was so popular in the mags, good for her! Also is that Miss Amy Green a sister to our Paige? More beautiful sisters, quite the family.
05-07-2011 20:09
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

Danica is a hot looking gal....... but am i alone in not thinking miss debling is all that...??? just yet another bottle blonde with big boobies..... and yet another too shy to show the lot....bladewave

at least the brunette gals have more going for them, speaking as a brunette myself of course...lol. Bounce

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
05-07-2011 20:20
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Welcome to the forum Kelly, nice to hear an opinionated one, keep it up.

But personally I'd love to squeeze that bottle blond with big boobies Wink Try that thought out on the Melissa day thread and see how it goes down Tongue (on second thoughts dont!)
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 20:32 by Roquentin.)
05-07-2011 20:26
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(05-07-2011 19:44 )quiquems Wrote:  Paige Tyler is in first place.bladewave

Shandyman always did like his proxy servers... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
05-07-2011 21:23
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Just voted Smile
atm Danica is in 4th on 85.7%,Rosie Jones is 1st on 86.3% so it's very close. Wink
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 21:36 by mrwotzup.)
05-07-2011 21:36
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(05-07-2011 20:09 )Roquentin Wrote:  I notice the relative spacing between Danica, Hannah and Melissa have been pretty consistent. Didnt realise Hannah was so popular in the mags, good for her! Also is that Miss Amy Green a sister to our Paige? More beautiful sisters, quite the family.

No, that is the former Page 3 girl Amy Green, who's from Sheffield, while Paige is from Manchester. Though confusingly, Paige's sister is also called Amy, but she goes by the name Amy Louise Green. Paige refers to her as "the fitter sister" Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
05-07-2011 22:07
jacobogsoren Offline
Danica enthusiast

(05-07-2011 22:41 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(05-07-2011 22:09 )quiquems Wrote:  
(05-07-2011 21:53 )RRROGER Wrote:  Seems from these stats that others may concur & not everybody lusts after the generic pretty girl with big plastic tits ideal (Unless your're an Elite fanboy)

You could look at a little above her boobs.Smile

Seems I've woken all the fanboys up, I'd already covered that base, but it proves my point that even though Paige ain't the prettiest & ain't got the biggest boobs, the fact that she's up there with the so called super bimbos must mean something, she's something special in other more meaningful ways, but vote rigging according to av1???? too childish for words.

no offense RRROGER, but your many ridiculous comments about Danica in this thread, hasn't excatly placed you in a prime position to lecture others on childishness.

my 2 cents on the nuts vote..
Danica is one of three girls who have remained in the top 5 since voting began on friday (i believe)... This is pretty impressive, when you consider that the girls at the top will recieve a lot of 1's from folks who favour one of the other girls near the top (and have too much time on their hands)... since on a scale from 1-10 where the avg is 8.6, it's obviously a lot more effective to hand out 1's to the others than to just vote for your favourite...

This would explain why the top 5s were well above 90% on friday, while they have dropped down around 86% over the weekend... it also explains why other girls who probably didn't receive many votes (high or low) for the first few days can rise to the top very fast.. (since they don't have all those 1's keeping their % down)

As a Danica fan, i've been silly enough to vote a few times every day while checking the results, and don't think i saw Paige Taylor appear until sunday evening... so i'm guessing that she has probably receieved thousands fewer actual votes than girls like Danica, Lucy and Rosie..

mind you, this doesn't mean that i would ever consider going into her 'part of the forum' to state that she is unattractive or that she has bad table manners, or anything like that... as that would be childish pathetic!

EDIT: was kind of a reply to a few posts that have been moved.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 00:09 by jacobogsoren.)
05-07-2011 23:25
Charlemagne Offline

I think that your all Nuts for bothering to vote at all.

All the voting posts (including mine) should be sent to the Twilight Zone.
05-07-2011 23:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66