Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
that was unexpected, i may of wrote Danica off too soon lol,
OMG the stuff she did in the corridor was amazing, damn that arse looked good Tongue , i did not like the 241 that much but that is more to do with Dionne as Danica was up for it,
if we get the Danica of the last 1 1/2 hours last night next time she is on i will be very happy Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-07-2011 13:29
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(01-07-2011 09:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  She mentioned my name so that's a shootout in my book. Yeah chilly on the phone to danica would be very interesting

So that means the time that ***** called me a cunt under her breath was a shoutout then? #winning Wink
Danica and Brian Blessed on the phone now that would be worth listening to
01-07-2011 15:17
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Blimey - Loved the solo stint that she did in the corridor. Lots of really sexy movement which I just haven't associated her shows with in the past. Definitely a step in the right direction in my opinion.

In fact I thought the whole show was pretty decent. Much prefer seeing her in fishnets and a thong. She's got great boobs and a fabulous arse so it's nice to see her not covering them up for the first couple of hours of the show. Hope that goddamn grey cardigan is never seen again!!!

Even Dionne looked as though she was enjoying herself in the 241 towards the end, curled up with Danica and playing with Danica's boobs. Not sure I've ever seen Dionne so relaxed with another girl. It wasn't that long ago that Danica seemed to be the main reason that her 241's weren't that great. Well that's totally no longer the case. Now it's Elite and bloody Ofcom who are ruining it for us.

Great show Danica. More like that please!!! Wink

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 17:52 by drharvey12.)
01-07-2011 17:52
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

As you know Danica is not really my type (I'm not really into stunning, leggy blondes myself) so after an average start I decided to go to bed at midnight. Next doors dog kindly barked me to sleep after about 3 hours of trying and our dog secretly vomited on the landing. The vomit squeezed nicely between my toes like Play Dough when I stepped in it this morning. Nice. I then knocked over a packet of cereals emptying the contents onto the kitchen floor which the dog duly began to eat and promptly vomited again. I slipped in the shower pulling the enclosure door off it's hinges and bruised my knee. The car wouldn't start and our next-door neighbour has just won the lottery and set off in his Maserati giving me the finger as he went. Tw*t.

Do you know what I can't fucking believe I missed Danica after midnight.annoyed

Man cannot live on head alone.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 20:25 by Webbiola.)
01-07-2011 20:25
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

The corridor was the best I've seen from her in a while. She was fantastic. Shame it was ruined by Dionne.
03-07-2011 09:08
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Just watched the after midnight segments and Chilly is right about Danica's movement. She has never quite moved that way before and very nice too. Even the 241 with Dionne was the best they've done together.Smile

Man cannot live on head alone.
03-07-2011 09:29
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I thought the 2-4-1 was excellent! Although understandable that folks wanted to see more of Danica solo as she was so freakin hot in that doorway. Didnt it feel soooo gooooood to see/talk to Danica unequivocally getting men off on the phone. *relief* I suspect Danica tries to get that sort of session in more than we see but sometimes gets deflected. Please Dani, try not to leave it so long next time *whine* Smile

Also I suspect that Danica often aims to have more conversation in the solo set, then more heat in the 2-4-1s, but honestly, I would rather it was the other way around. She would be better able to control the temperature if its a solo session, plus it is always more intense I feel.

But the 2-4-1 was magical, both girls totally relaxed, both lighthearted and with alot of hot movements. Danica looked amazing on the phone, so connected to the callers, expressive and smiling so naturally. Both girls are the most breathtaking around I think, but Dionne looked like she was almost demonstrating her moves to Danica, something I fully approve of as Dionne sure has a thing or two to share. And to see Danica swaying and bouncing a little more in that pairing was a real pleasure.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 10:59 by Roquentin.)
03-07-2011 10:01
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

Found the 241 to be extremely boring. The best part of the corridor was Danica's movements and that ended once Dionne got involved. But to each his own
03-07-2011 10:59
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

Morning everyone, hope you have been supporting my lovely sister! If you wan to follow us on twitter @danicaofficial and @sophiejolie88 and for Facebook I'm Danica thrall xx
03-07-2011 11:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Afternoon danica. Follow you both on twitter and hope Sophie is enjoying elite. Would it be possible for you two to do a daytime 241 where you're both on the same bed

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2011 12:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66