Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

double-standards applied to Elite...
It sure is good to have seen Danica in some sexy movement in her solo set and some provocative teasing and stroking in the 2-4-1 tonight.

That all being said, I do think that Elite in general can afford to push things a little further regardless of their status with ofcom as at the same time Danica (and the other girls) barely had their boobs out Dani O'Neal was, shall we say, 'Rubbing One Out' while laying on her front.

Whether Dani was faking or not is besides the point as it was at least a blatant case of simulated masturbation\sex, which as I understand the ofcom rules is definitely a big offence, yet I bet it doesn't get any mention in the ofcom bulletins. Her face seemed to express that she was 'making contact' and, not trying to be crude, when she sat upright she appeared to wipe her fingers on her leg.

Jamie and crew, the next time you have a complaint from ofcom tell them to review Babestation's footage from 10-11 tonight (30/06/11) on ch909 and to think again about who is really breaking some rules!

"Long live Elite and screw the other channels!" that's what I say.
01-07-2011 02:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: double-standards applied to Elite...
(01-07-2011 02:12 )dizzy_davidh Wrote:  It sure is good to have seen Danica in some sexy movement in her solo set and some provocative teasing and stroking in the 2-4-1 tonight.

That all being said, I do think that Elite in general can afford to push things a little further regardless of their status with ofcom as at the same time Danica (and the other girls) barely had their boobs out Dani O'Neal was, shall we say, 'Rubbing One Out' while laying on her front.

Whether Dani was faking or not is besides the point as it was at least a blatant case of simulated masturbation\sex, which as I understand the ofcom rules is definitely a big offence, yet I bet it doesn't get any mention in the ofcom bulletins. Her face seemed to express that she was 'making contact' and, not trying to be crude, when she sat upright she appeared to wipe her fingers on her leg.

Jamie and crew, the next time you have a complaint from ofcom tell them to review Babestation's footage from 10-11 tonight (30/06/11) on ch909 and to think again about who is really breaking some rules!

"Long live Elite and screw the other channels!" that's what I say.

I saw the first few minutes of that, and only stayed on it because it was obvious she was fingering herself. As for Jamie telling Ofcom about Babestation, well, they already know what Babestation shows, because they come to these boards and can easily find the evidence. I've pointed out the differences between Babestation and every other channel, not in an attempt to get them fined, but only to draw attention to the fact that they are showing more than everyone else. I can't figure out if Cellcast is pushing the bounderies a bit, or if the other channels are just overly tame. I haven't read the rules in a while, but from what I remember, the handthong IS allowed, yet Elite and the other channels no longer do this.
01-07-2011 02:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(01-07-2011 02:19 )mrmann Wrote:  I haven't read the rules in a while, but from what I remember, the handthong IS allowed, yet Elite and the other channels no longer do this.

Erm, someone actually knows what the rules are? Surprised
01-07-2011 02:49
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
2 good nights in a row from elite last night and wednesday and hope it continues. im sure elite can go further than they can and stick to the rules but at the moment theyre being cautious and dont blame them

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2011 07:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(01-07-2011 02:19 )mrmann Wrote:  I haven't read the rules in a while, but from what I remember, the handthong IS allowed, yet Elite and the other channels no longer do this.

yep hand thong is still allowed but elite and rlc are so scared of being accused of simulation by ofcom that they have banned it themselves, the only place you will see it now is on storm

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-07-2011 13:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-07-2011 13:04 )winsaw Wrote:  

yep hand thong is still allowed but elite and rlc are so scared of being accused of simulation by ofcom that they have banned it themselves, the only place you will see it now is on storm

The Cellcast girls still use the hand thong as well , Georgie was using it a few nights ago , Cellcast for whatever reason don't seem to be as scared of Ofcom as other channels and generally allow the girls when naked or when just wearing tiny thongs to adopt more risque positions and put on more of a explicit performance .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 13:49 by mr mystery.)
01-07-2011 13:28
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(01-07-2011 13:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(01-07-2011 13:04 )winsaw Wrote:  [quote='mrmann' pid='853795' dateline='1309483140']

Cellcast for whatever reason don't seem to be as scared of Ofcom as other channels and generally allow the girls when naked or when just wearing tiny thongs to adopt more risque positions and put on more of a explicit performance .

I can think of a reason,maybe Cellcast & Offcom are one & the same.Offcom will pick off more & more companies until the only one left will be Cellcast's BS.Nepotism,I despise them.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
01-07-2011 16:12
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

so gemma hiles is the next elite daygirl going bad as she's doing a 1hr cameo on sunday. could this be the start of gemma as a daygirl gone bad

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2011 21:38
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

The girls seem to be showing off their underware quite early tonight, it was 9 and i was quite surprised to see Ashley with her dress slightly up for most of the 9-10 show. Surprised

Thought that ofcom wouldnt let them untill after 10, normally if the girls underware shows before 10 they cover it up. Huh

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
01-07-2011 22:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think they can show underwear, just cant go topless

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2011 23:25