RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
yeah all the rlc ladies are great

Piper Niven Superfan
23-06-2011 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

YES all the girls are fit as fuck but also they can be really tame aswell,i mean we had luca zara on last night rocking her 2 pairs of knickers again,why is it lucy summer is bouncing around naked covered in oil and lucy zara is acting like she is on tamestation and you all can say she doesnt have to get naked to do a good show,which is fare enough but this is the same girl who used to be rubbing cream all over her bare pussy on bangbabes and not to mention she used to have the occasionally had munch off danni harwoods box.So when i say up there game i mean remember when another channel we cant speak of started they hired every girl under the sun,but what happened in the end all the girls who were not making an impact got sent on somewhere else.
23-06-2011 18:42
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep but ofcom gave them a new set of rules and every station is not inclined to break the rules
23-06-2011 18:58
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(23-06-2011 18:58 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Yep but ofcom gave them a new set of rules and every station is not inclined to break the rules

Thats why i said lucy summer is the setting the mark TongueTongue gaffer tape or not the girl is getting in positions the other girls wouldnt even try annoyedannoyedannoyed and without showing her pussy for them ofcom scum laugh
23-06-2011 19:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-06-2011 19:08 )babefinder Wrote:  
(23-06-2011 18:58 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Yep but ofcom gave them a new set of rules and every station is not inclined to break the rules

Thats why i said lucy summer is the setting the mark TongueTongue gaffer tape or not the girl is getting in positions the other girls wouldnt even try annoyedannoyedannoyed and without showing her pussy for them ofcom scum laugh

I agree Lucy is setting the mark , or should i say was , like i have posted on Lucy's thread , Lucy is not scheduled to be on RLC at all for the rest of this month eek , so it looks like not a lot of oily nakedness for at least the next week or so on RLC for us flesh lovers Sad , unless another one of the girls wants to take up the mantle of being the oily naked queen of RLC .

PS , i know naked girls aren't to every ones taste , but all the other channels have plenty of girls that do good naked sections , so there must be a market for the naked style of performance's , they wouldn't do it other wise . The more clothed look can also work well at times , but in moderation IMO , plenty of variety is always the way to go Smile
RLC has been fairly good at giving a good variation of different style's of girls just lately but Lucy not being on for a while will be a blow for us "less is more" fans and that's for sure .

{edit} just seen Lucy has posted that she will be RLC on the 1st of July , so not to long to wait after all .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2011 20:04 by mr mystery.)
23-06-2011 19:41
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

When was the last time we had slip or oops on this channel? Looks like Sports was the only channel that could pull that off ?
24-06-2011 08:54
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] RLC Schedule
Tori floating? Finally I may get to see a dionne/tori 2-4-1 Smile
24-06-2011 14:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: RLC Schedule
Rachel Taylor on a proper full nightshow - excuse me while I get the champagne out Big Grin

24-06-2011 17:56
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I would've thought while Wimbledon is going on, we'd get a sexy little tennis outfit from one of the babes (unless I missed it). Still have a week to go, hopefully Smile
24-06-2011 22:15
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Absolutely rubbish tonight.

2 of my favourite babes on (Annie and Michelle)

Yet things are so tame they're almost unwatchable.

Tame, tame, tame viewing.
24-06-2011 23:23

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL