Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(14-06-2011 13:01 )winsaw Wrote:  
(13-06-2011 19:49 )munch1917 Wrote:  I don't really get the complaints about the same girls appearing over and over.

i agree mate, if they went out and doubled the rota then this thread would be full of people saying how crap it is the their fave girl is only getting 1 shift a week etc,
remember Alice is going full time nights soon, so i think that elite need no more the possibly one new girl in the future as a new signing is good for a channel every now and then eg Adele

i dont either, especially as elite have expanded the night roster over recent months. adele, rachel louise, kelly bell have all done nights recently, danielle maye did a night also. Alice goodwin makes her full debut as a night girl tomorrow and now cara brett is apparently doing a nightshow now

Piper Niven Superfan
14-06-2011 23:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(14-06-2011 22:27 )brinsford Wrote:  Cara Brett Night Show
After talking to Cara today her night show will be towards the end of
July, just needs to set the date on the schedule.

Great news! (as long as its not misled) Heres hoping its a step towards a Gemma night show as well. Smile Many thanks Brinsford.
15-06-2011 00:06
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(14-06-2011 23:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(14-06-2011 13:01 )winsaw Wrote:  
(13-06-2011 19:49 )munch1917 Wrote:  I don't really get the complaints about the same girls appearing over and over.

i agree mate, if they went out and doubled the rota then this thread would be full of people saying how crap it is the their fave girl is only getting 1 shift a week etc,
remember Alice is going full time nights soon, so i think that elite need no more the possibly one new girl in the future as a new signing is good for a channel every now and then eg Adele

i dont either, especially as elite have expanded the night roster over recent months. adele, rachel louise, kelly bell have all done nights recently, danielle maye did a night also. Alice goodwin makes her full debut as a night girl tomorrow and now cara brett is apparently doing a nightshow now

Oh come on Rammy; How many times do we ever get to see this diverse selection of girls at Elite's disposal ? Hardly ever. It's ALWAYS Dionne, Ashley, Charlie or Lori. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a different girl on Elite's FV channel. Elite are going through a seriously dire period right now- and anyone that says otherwise is wearing rose tinted specs.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-06-2011 01:44
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

All the channels go through a dire period and I still think Elite is the best because a) Their girls are hot, b) Their not bombarding you with advertising/interuptions every 30secs and c) I can think of at least two other channels that have the same girls night after night.
Lets not forget, that Elite also treats us to some of the most popular dayshow girls on the nightshows every now and again.
I must admit, i've actually heard the voice over properly today for the 1st time and actually found it more comical than annoying, i'm waiting for them to say "Boarding of Elite Airlines flight 914 has started at Gate 965".

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
15-06-2011 02:13
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

as i have said before i think elite have too many girls on nights that look and/or act the same
and it may be time to bring in some girls who bring in something different to the table
so here is my list of 3 girls elite should look at
1 lucy zara
2 baily
3 leah jaye

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2011 03:07 by alexfury.)
15-06-2011 02:34
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(15-06-2011 01:44 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  ... It's ALWAYS Dionne, Ashley, Charlie or Lori. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a different girl on Elite's FV channel.

Well, pick four of the most popular girls on any channel, and you can probably say at least one of them will be on every night, that's called good scheduling!

As for the freeview channel, on that I'd agree, and have said so elsewhere. That channel is pretty stale, with not enough variety of the girls available.
It's pretty much guaranteed that if Dionne is working, she will kick off the freeview time, happened again last night, a few minutes before 1pm, on came Dionne, ready to start the show. Nothing at all against Dionne, but it's so predictable. They have 4 1/2 hours of freeview each night, and I just don't think they use it as wisely as they could.

That said, the freeview channel is just one channel out of three for the night shift, and only runs for half the shift, so isn't, on it's own, representative of their night roster.

(15-06-2011 02:13 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I must admit, i've actually heard the voice over properly today for the 1st time and actually found it more comical than annoying, i'm waiting for them to say "Boarding of Elite Airlines flight 914 has started at Gate 965".

Smile
Next time they do an oil show I'm expecting it to say "Cleaner to booth 3, wet spillage"

Big Grin

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2011 12:17 by munch1917.)
15-06-2011 12:14
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2011 12:14 )munch1917 Wrote:  It's pretty much guaranteed that if Dionne is working, she will kick off the freeview time, happened again last night, a few minutes before 1pm, on came Dionne, ready to start the show. Nothing at all against Dionne, but it's so predictable. They have 4 1/2 hours of freeview each night, and I just don't think they use it as wisely as they could.

A freeview channel is expensive to run compared to Sky channels and I would say that the cost makes it necessary to have the best girls in terms of call minutes on freeview as much as possible.
15-06-2011 13:52
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(15-06-2011 13:52 )aaron Wrote:  A freeview channel is expensive to run compared to Sky channels and I would say that the cost makes it necessary to have the best girls in terms of call minutes on freeview as much as possible.

Absolutely agreed, but I'm not convinced that is what is happening. It is well documented that when Alexis Texas was over, she was not on freeview, which seems a major oversight, surely such a star attraction should have been pushed to as wide an audience as possible. And also, Sophia is surely one of the major current performers and call generators, yet she gets relatively little freeview time, last night it was she who made way for Dionne at 1pm.
Dionne and Ashley in particular do seem to spend a fair amount of time chatting with the crew and waving the phone in the air waiting for calls, so I'm not convinced that argument stacks up.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
15-06-2011 14:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

tonight should be a good night with caty cole and her possy (ashley, charlie and mica) on and the debut of alice goodwin as a full time night babe

Piper Niven Superfan
15-06-2011 16:51
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Here is my thinking on putting Dionne on freeview alot: I suspect she is less deeply interactive in the calls (less roleplays and such) but still very effective at bringing a call to a successful ending (ahem), so on balance I think she has shorter calls but more of them.

So if we include the minute legal preamble (I assume we pay for that - thankfully just one minute compared to another channel) then its possible she would get a comparison of around 20 five minute calls, to another girls 10 ten minute calls, which would be the same time. But including the legal preamble she gets more. But it would look like she was off the phones more, with waving inbetween each call. Just a thought.

Its not a trick or anything. I suspect Dionne is suited to the increased volume of viewers with shorter calls. Also the shorter turnaround satisfies more customers, perhaps leading to them calling again some other night.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2011 17:14 by Roquentin.)
15-06-2011 17:05