babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I don't call anymore, Syborg666 doesn't even watch the channels, and I don't know about Carl43a but I would hazard a guess that he doesn't call either.

I used to call quite a lot, but now I barely watch your channels (see above) due the graphics, interruptions, etc, etc.

Most people on this forum either don't call in or don't admit to it, and with all the scams BS has been running lately I'll be surprised if too many people will trust you with their phone number.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-06-2011 01:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
10ofclubs Offline
Banned

(04-06-2011 01:24 )babestation Wrote:  OK, well to help us get a better idea of the TRUE amount the forum users spend, PM us the number(s) you use to ring the shows and we can then get real figures to present to the producers

last time we asked we got 2 numbers sent to us, if we get 10 this time we'll be extremely lucky

SYBORG666, iLoveMegan and Carl43a.. it's your time

Rolleyes not all who view and call babestation are members on here but babestation you have dissatisfied customers who feel alot can be done to improve the show so everyone is happy; i'm not sure whether your in denial or you feel your untouchableeek, but i sense nothin but arrogance & ignorance which is shocking shocked cause that is not the sort of attitude for a company who need customary callers and viewers to keep them in business Important
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 04:48 by 10ofclubs.)
04-06-2011 04:30
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

At the end of the day all the channels are a business. If they have any sense they will listen to customer criticism and improve their services accordingly. It doesn't really matter that the forum members only represent a small percentage of the total viewers;it is still a representative poll of viewers/callers.
That said BS can do what they wish with their product. I doubt many businesses will pay much attention to people who criticise yet don't buy any of their products and are unlikely ever to. Those of us who do pay for the services have two choices; continue to watch and call the shows or stop and go elsewhere if you are that unhappy. If enough people feel that disentchanted with BS then they will stop paying and BS will either change their policies or risk losing an awful lot of money.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 14:45 by bytor.)
04-06-2011 08:25
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Babestation - we've been trying to help for some time now. A quick glance back through some of the pages in this thread, should reveal a large number of unhappy people, most of which who used to be fans, and now find it incredibly difficult to watch your shows for any length of time.

Why do you need to ask for phone numbers? Can you not see how intrusive and damaging the graphics, endless interruptions, plugging/marketing, ill timed voiceovers... you know I could go on all day about these problems. But I'm not going to. Because I'm tired of fighting a losing battle. I've done it for long enough in this thread so when you say "SYBORG, Ilovemegan, Carl... its your time" - it actually isn't. Its actually your time to do something about it and at least attempt to make BS good again.

Sure, you have some of the nicest looking girls, I'll give you that. But you also have some of the most pissed off customers, and that cannot be good. Sad

My head hurts now - I'm going for a lie down. This bickering back and forth is really exhausting. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 16:25 by Regenerated.)
04-06-2011 16:04
rawr1 Offline
Que?

I see somebody is wearing their...

[Image: lalalajs.jpg]
04-06-2011 17:27
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(01-06-2011 19:49 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Lets say for example that 1/5 of this forums members are regular viewers and we all stopped watching BS, then we're talking about a lost of a potential 10,000 callers, which is a lost of approx £250,000 in revenue, then surely only an idiot would choose to ignore that and continue to keep things going as they are.

Ahhhh it all makes sense to me now,it's the fault of that most inept thing to happen to the working man/woman.....middle management,you know the type "so let's arrange a face to face for a self assessment module" Huh "in the next five years how do you think you input can help the company become a market leader?" Huh "We're not making changes for the sake of making changes,we're making changes to make sure there'll be no need to make changes when changes will need to be made" Huh

These are not a joke,THEY were actually put to me at my last assessment eekeekeek

So in honour of middle management,let's remember some of the quotes from the King of middle management Gus Hedges formally of Globelink news and now suspected of working at Cellcast Towers.

[Image: get_image.html?fda9cab29b0d1dec5771ba97b415ec6d.jpg]
"Just a thought I wanted to pop into your fishbowl to see if it blows bubbles."
"Let's keep kneecapping the opposition."
"We've got to downsize our sloppiness overload."
"Could we interlock brain spaces in my work area?"
"Well, butt-kickers, what's cooking?"
"Coach, if I could input into your mental mainframe for a moment..."
"Morning talent base. Are the afterburners on full thrust? You bet."
"We're merely running our shows through the cappucino machine of innovation, see if it comes out frothy."
"Let's operate a zipped-lip scenario on this one."
"Problems are just the pregnant mothers of solutions."
"Anyway, heads down, chins up, chests out, terrific, well played team."
"Today is tomorrow's tadpole of opportunity."
"I'm setting you free. Free to roam the high seas of enterprise as the buccaneers of our broadcasting future."
"Quality stress dissipation opportunities here."

My personal favorite laugh
"Yes, well, publicity-wise this is a rather regrettable gonads-in-the-guillotine situation."

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
04-06-2011 20:40
the priest Offline
Master Poster

Well Babestation you lost another customer the arrogance you show is amazing. I rang Lolly tonight and half way through the screen starts showing some crap video that megan shot backstage and then lolly said to me that she had to say something on the mic. Now you know what im doing at this stage and im paying for the privallage, so stop treating us like shit.
The people who keep calling for a boycott are so right it wont do any good but we might feel like we are being listened to.
05-06-2011 01:05
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(04-06-2011 16:04 )Regenerated Wrote:  Babestation - we've been trying to help for some time now. A quick glance back through some of the pages in this thread, should reveal a large number of unhappy people, most of which who used to be fans, and now find it incredibly difficult to watch your shows for any length of time.

Why do you need to ask for phone numbers? Can you not see how intrusive and damaging the graphics, endless interruptions, plugging/marketing, ill timed voiceovers... you know I could go on all day about these problems. But I'm not going to. Because I'm tired of fighting a losing battle. I've done it for long enough in this thread so when you say "SYBORG, Ilovemegan, Carl... its your time" - it actually isn't. Its actually your time to do something about it and at least attempt to make BS good again.

Sure, you have some of the nicest looking girls, I'll give you that. But you also have some of the most pissed off customers, and that cannot be good. Sad

My head hurts now - I'm going for a lie down. This bickering back and forth is really exhausting. Sad

if you had read the thread, mostly the last few pages, properly before responding you will see that we've said that we agree with a lot of what you say on here.. but as with all businesses while it's making money it's very hard for us, as web guys, to tell the producers how to do their job. Sure the on screen graphics look absolutely rubbish, everyone in our company will agree with that, but if its making money the producers arent going to listen to us and suddenly remove them, and unfortunately they do make good money

as we thought we haven't had any PMs with mobile numbers. you guys on here are happy to moan and accuse us of all sorts, but when we ask for numbers so we can get a realistic view of what your talking about, you all disappear. you can therefore understand why we take everything said on here with a pinch of salt.. noones willing to back it up with their phone number

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
05-06-2011 01:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

Its simple. If it aint broke, don't fix it. They are making profits, healthy profits. They have a loyal customer fanbase that no matter how much people complain or find problems with the service, they will still watch.

They'll always have the casual viewer going straight to BS, because it is the leading brand in the company, and its available on freeview. All add up to producing a healthy turnover for the company.

There is no point in moaning to the 'Babestation' team on here, they are not the ones in charge of financial muscle and marketing that the brand utilises. They have no clout over what can be changed on TV, (graphics, girls etc) as those effect the finance which is not their concern, role or responsibilty..

These guys are Webmasters. Webmasters.
05-06-2011 01:54
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(05-06-2011 01:54 )chesclah Wrote:  They have a loyal customer fanbase that no matter how much people complain or find problems with the service, they will still watch.

But for how much longer? When the black box became permanent, the only thing that kept me watching/calling was Megan. When she left the beds I shut my wallet, but until then I would have considered myself a "loyal customer" (having watched and called since the days of Party People 3am) but BS pushed me past the limit of what I was willing to put up with. Since then, a second black box has been added, numerous lengthy fullscreen adverts and callers being kicked for girl callers. I can only hope that all of these measures are pushing more once loyal customers past their limit, as that is the only way the shows will improve.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
05-06-2011 02:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV