Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(24-05-2011 20:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  just for the record Lori Buckby put on a terrific show last night and yes if she hadn't got naked, it would have been crap

Are you honestly saying that if she had put on the exact same performance but kept a thong on it would have been "crap"? The fact that you rank Charlie O'Neal as one the better Elite girls shows that all you care about is whether or not a girl goes naked. She normally goes naked and then stays in the same position, you'll be raving about Ashley Emma next Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-05-2011 20:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-05-2011 20:15 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(24-05-2011 20:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  just for the record Lori Buckby put on a terrific show last night and yes if she hadn't got naked, it would have been crap

Are you honestly saying that if she had put on the exact same performance but kept a thong on it would have been "crap"? The fact that you rank Charlie O'Neal as one the better Elite girls shows that all you care about is whether or not a girl goes naked. She normally goes naked and then stays in the same position, you'll be raving about Ashley Emma next Wink

nailed it there ilm as ive said before his 3 fav elite babes are the ones who go naked. also lori's shows dont prove its the models toning themselves down. jamie has said earlier in this thread its him and the other elite bosses that have toned it down to comply with the new rules

i have got a f*****g grip!!!!!! and am not deluded and not on a high horse. i AM!!!!!! looking at the reality of the situation which is that elite's shows wont be as good as they can be at the moment because the rules have changed and if they did have the babes they had last year it wont have made a difference whatsoever

you need to stop these f*****g irritating rants as they are very boring and repetitive "crap shows unless babes are naked" YAWN!!!!!!!

dont come back unless youve got something new to say

ps mica is doing a hot oil show right now

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 00:57 by Rammyrascal.)
25-05-2011 00:56
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

sadly hes right rammy is the whiney scottishbloke about the buckby her shows do improve when shes naked.

However Mica is doing a great non naked oil show right now
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 01:00 by chrislatimer.)
25-05-2011 00:58
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

It's pretty bloomin' obvious that Kitty has been having fun and enjoying herself, so that's good to see. Also, her show tonight/this morning has been so much better than her previous one. Cool Mica drenched in oil is always going to be a good thing and, even Dionne has been good to watch during the last hour. Surprised Haven't really bothered watching Adele yet, but so far Mica, Kitty and Dionne have put on a show that is once again worthy of calling 'elite'. Must be one of the best night shows in ages from Elite TV. Yep, more variety with the girls changing into different outfits/using different sets is certainly the way forward for this channel. Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 01:25 by Chilly.)
25-05-2011 01:21
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy there is no new rules to comply with as Lori Buckby clearly illustrated last night, and yes because she was naked well it did put her miles ahead of what we are seeing tonight, Mica is putting on an OK show, but the panties have firmly stayed on so in terms of it being complete, well no, and it's not hot either, it's more mildly warm at best, Lori, Charlie and Caty Cole are the only ones now putting on hot oil shows and the reason they are hot is because they do get naked which is permitted within the ofcom code, Rammy if they were only allowed to do topless only then I wouldn't have a problem or issue either with it, infact during most of 2007 and 2008 that's all you ever got from the babe channels hence the reason I didn't bother to watch them and neither did I complain back then because that's what the rules were at the time, they were a lot stricter than they are now. Topless only isn't enough to keep the show interesting. Rammy you are on your high horse and unlike other posters I will continue to have my views which obviously differ from the fanboys brigade such as your's. What I give to this forum is complete honesty and I'll never give any different or compromise my view's just to keep other's happy. Let's just say that your opinions have vastly changed a lot in the past year, I used to think at one time that we both shared common ground on a lot of the issues but not anymore, you seem hellbent on trying to undermine my views just because they don't suit your own agenda.
25-05-2011 01:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no you dont give the forum honesty, you just give the same point F*****G OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "it's a crap shoe unless babes are naked". NO IT ISNT!!!!!! there is more to the shows than going naked

ill say this again as well THERE ARE NEW RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jamie (elitetv boss) has said said there is only a few days ago sophia knight herself has said there are new rules as well posting thid in her thread

Quote:its because of the new rules nothing else.....

i dont undermine your views and agree with some of what you say, but you need to stop ramming the naked issue down our throats

back to elte been a good night tonight all round more sets and all babes have had a good night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 01:48 by Rammyrascal.)
25-05-2011 01:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy would you care to point out to me what the new rules are then, are you sure it's not just Elite TV new rules and not so much ofcom new rules, my gut instinct tells me that any new rules in place are pure bullshit, all I'll say is Lori put on a fucking fantastic show last night which has put tonights to shame, maybe somebody could come on here and care to elaborate exactly what these new rules are then because it puzzles the fuck out of me because surely Lori wouldn't have been able to put on the naked show that she allways delivers if this was the case and real truth of the matter. PS - Your last couple of posts were very aggressive, you'll notice that I won't stoop to those levels just to get my point across when instead I can do so in a cool, calm and collected manners without all the capitals and THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for example as it is nothing short of childish antics by yourself Big Grin
25-05-2011 02:12
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I think Lori always puts a good show on but at the end of the day she only shows her tits, which you have said is not enough for you. This post is typed very non aggressively..Wink

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
25-05-2011 02:18
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

scottishbloke for prime minster i couldn't have put what u said any beta!!
25-05-2011 02:21
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

back to elte been a good night tonight all round more sets and all babes have had a good night

I agree with you their Rammy!Big Grin It's good to see Elite breaking that routine of sets they have e.g. beds, couch and office.

Great to see the return of the oil set and the the new Mirro/Desk set plus it's only a few steps away from the alley which Dionne used both earlierBig Grin

So well done EliteWink

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
25-05-2011 02:25