Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(23-05-2011 12:47 )Danica Wrote:  Hi there everyone, hope that you are well. I have been reading all of the comments that you have written about me. I must say it's a real shame you feel the way you do. I think that many of the negative comments could be sorted if you knew reasoning behind my actions. I am going to do questions and answers on here for half an hour between 1.30 and 2pm. You can ask me any question within reason, to maybe put at rest some of your frustrations. Thank you and speak v soon.

Danica xHeartx

Can you go into more detail regarding the reasons behind your actions....basically, what I want to know is, why are your shows so dull?
23-05-2011 13:52
Find all posts by this user
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(23-05-2011 13:47 )Johnson007 Wrote:  One Q I know we are all dying to know the answer to.........

Are you going to see Take That this year? Who is your favourite member of the band.... ?

Hehe... Your so funny, I love take that I don't have a favourite really, I like them all x
23-05-2011 13:53
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

hi danica, i'm an avid eavesdropper to your shows and a big fan of yours.
would you agree that there is an inconsistency sometimes in performance levels
in your shows and what would you say are the reasons behind this?
23-05-2011 13:53
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(23-05-2011 13:51 )drharvey12 Wrote:  Hi Danica,

Really enjoyed the schoolgirl set a month or so ago. Thought it was a neat idea that you could write stuff up on a board and interact with fans that way. Any chance of a repeat of this sort of thing?

Yes of course definitely..x
23-05-2011 13:55
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(23-05-2011 13:51 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  How about a 2-4-1 with Kelly Bell?

I'm not sure who Kelly bell is.. Does she work for elite tv?xdx
23-05-2011 13:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

well as 1 of your more discerning fans, first id like to say "your being pretty brave coming on here and offering this chat..."
so lets get down to it.

whats up with the serious drop off in performance.
about 6-8 weeks ago you were getting back into the swing of things and starting to entertain again. especially your last show b4 your break. it was almost stunning.
then you go away on yer busmans holiday and on your return you have a very poor showing. gone is the sexy poses, the gently caressing and over all come get me vibe you were dishing out in spades. replaced with, no movement, a bored look and a ridged persona. it cant be all ofcoms fault as you were well within audience expectation b4 your break.

we know we aint gonna get the danica shows that got you in trouble, and really we dont want them.
but what i see now is so far at the other end of the spectrum.
i would find it hard to accept that its the best you can do when other girls do so much more.
your so far inside the ofcom guidelines i mistook your last show for a day show and they really do have strict rules.
so what you gonna do to improve your performances, and regain the interest of the guys and girls here.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 13:58 by HEX!T.)
23-05-2011 13:56
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(23-05-2011 13:52 )oopnorth Wrote:  
(23-05-2011 12:47 )Danica Wrote:  Hi there everyone, hope that you are well. I have been reading all of the comments that you have written about me. I must say it's a real shame you feel the way you do. I think that many of the negative comments could be sorted if you knew reasoning behind my actions. I am going to do questions and answers on here for half an hour between 1.30 and 2pm. You can ask me any question within reason, to maybe put at rest some of your frustrations. Thank you and speak v soon.

Danica xHeartx

Can you go into more detail regarding the reasons behind your actions....basically, what I want to know is, why are your shows so dull?

Hi,
I have my own style, and I tease, some people lov it so people find it dull xdx
23-05-2011 13:57
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(23-05-2011 13:46 )Danica Wrote:  
(23-05-2011 13:42 )headless45 Wrote:  Silly question Danica any chance of you coming to Australia to treat us Aussie Blokes to some of your beauty? You could stay with me to save on accommodation I could show plenty of our sights. Serious question do you have any word on your website and when it might be ready?

Hi headless please see above for answer.. I hope I do visit Australia x

First you should come to Spain, is closer.Smile
23-05-2011 13:58
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Hi Danica.

Thanks for answering a couple of my questions.

Just to let you know, there are plenty of us on here that think it's very unfair you are singled out for criticism when you have a track record of being far more creative with outfits and ideas than some of the girls.

i do know that some have asked if you might do an oil or shower show soon. I'm sure you could do it in a classy way.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
headless45 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-05-2011 13:46 )Danica Wrote:  
(23-05-2011 13:42 )headless45 Wrote:  Silly question Danica any chance of you coming to Australia to treat us Aussie Blokes to some of your beauty? You could stay with me to save on accommodation I could show plenty of our sights. Serious question do you have any word on your website and when it might be ready?

Hi headless please see above for answer.. I hope I do visit Australia x

Yeah I saw I was a bit late on replying. Sounds good to hear. You'll love OZ its a good place. Well you are a lovely looking lady and good on you for coming on here and standing up to all the talk. May I ask do you feel like sometimes you get bored on some of the shows? I could imagine it would be difficult to keep that excitement. I certainly couldn't do it all the time. Not saying people want to see me that would be disturbing. Of course if you wish not to answer I understand
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66