gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion
(12-05-2011 18:34 )scoopz Wrote:  I just wish the producers would allow Gemma to get up and do her sexy dance (like she used to do on The Pad) Cool
Lying on a bed in that slinky pink dress is a bit of waste.

Yes please. She is the best dancer. More dancing!!!

Oh maybe its something to do with cycling the cameramen (man?), or callers not asking.
13-05-2011 02:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Like Emma, you know Gemma has the ability to put on a great daytime tease show, but unless she was to do an extra hour (9pm- 10pm shift, like some girls do on another channel), then I can't see her being allowed to dance around and put in a type of performance that she used when she was on The Pad.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2011 03:08 by Chilly.)
13-05-2011 02:52
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I'm sure there will eventually come a time when I'm bored with seeing Gemma on almost every day, but that time is nowhere near at the moment. The tiny denim shorts and sexy red heels are now an essential part of her wardrobe, and will always get my attention when she wears them.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
13-05-2011 07:13
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(12-05-2011 18:34 )scoopz Wrote:  I just wish the producers would allow Gemma to get up and do her sexy dance (like she used to do on The Pad) Cool
Lying on a bed in that slinky pink dress is a bit of waste.

Yes that's one of the best things I liked about Gemma on the old channel but she did do a quick sexy dance for me last time I called her but they have too many restrictions now Cool
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2011 04:06 by Classic84.)
14-05-2011 04:05
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

Gemma looking awesome again. She's been treating us to some nice nip slips lately. Thankyou Goddess GemmaHeartHeartHeart
15-05-2011 13:07
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

Gemma looks gorgeous today in her red bra and little shorts, cant stop watching her Big Laugh
17-05-2011 14:41
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

It's amazing how she manages to wear every time a different outfit although she's always on.

His range is infinite.

A beautiful woman is the hell of the soul, the purgatory of the purse, and the paradise of the eyes.

THE FAB SEVEN

DIONNE DANIELS/ASHLEY EMMA/CALI GARCIA/ADELE TAYLOR/BECKY ROBERTS/MICA MARTINEZ/SOPHIA KNIGHT
17-05-2011 14:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Naughty Secretary
[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Secretarya_hd720p.jpg]

[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Secretary2a_hd720p.jpg]

EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
19-05-2011 12:21
radscan Offline
Senior Poster

I love Gemma trully I do but I just can't get used to that dark hair. Sad

Gemma please go back to blonde!
19-05-2011 18:37
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(19-05-2011 18:37 )radscan Wrote:  I love Gemma trully I do but I just can't get used to that dark hair. Sad

Gemma please go back to blonde!

Last time Gemma and I chatted she did say that she was ready to go back to being a blonde as she wants to be a blonde again but she told me it wouldn't be till later in the year! Cool
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2011 21:51 by Classic84.)
19-05-2011 21:50

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles