babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-05-2011 19:51 )HannahsPet Wrote:  was a case where Bikini babes was taken off freeview for a few months because they broke rules so must be something to do with the owners of the freeview channels surely thats why Glamourchase freeview is way more tamer than the rest

From what i can gather the daytime Cellcast channels use a Ofcom UK licence , only the night time shows have the Dutch Adult licence , also the licence holder of Glamour chase on freeview is not Cellcast , Square 1 Management Limited is down as the Licence holder for Freeview CH 97 the channel that Glamour chase and bikini babes transmit from .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
14-05-2011 20:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

If any 1 wants to complain about babestation here's the info

NICAM
Nederlands Instituut voor de Classificatie van Audiovisual Media
P.O. Box 322
1200 AH Hilversum
The Netherlands
tel.: 0900-1612600
Email: info@nicam.cc

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
14-05-2011 20:28
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Trouble is if u make an official complaint and it is upheld you could risk the closure of the channel. While that may not bother the individual concerned it would with many of the other callers. Better to have the channels than not at all. Sadly something cellcast themselves realise. I am not bothered about the performance of the girls, that is fine. It's the adverts and the scams they pull on callers that need controlling. To think a couple years ago before freeview came along we used to moan about the OSG at the bottom of the screen!
14-05-2011 22:39
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

To be honest who bloody cares if they get close down cause All the girls would be better of on other channels anyway that means we can see what we're calling to see (No fucken stupid advertising boxes unless they join Elite lol)

Your forgetting 1 thing Babestation doesn't care about any 1 but them selfs so if anything happens their channels it's their own bloody fault!!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2011 00:25 by SirAssAlot.)
15-05-2011 00:16
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think the dutch authorities will laugh your complaint out of their offices but agree totally with it. the osg's and constant interruptions are runining everything

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2011 00:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

When Ofcom published their intention to limit Freeview adult chat to post-midnight they said it would have no impact on any existing services. I challenged them on that, amongst other things, pointing out that (at the time) Babestation started transmission at 10pm. Their reply was simply that all my points had already been covered in their previous statements, no doubt referring to their statement that only FV 97 Partyland had a UK licence and that non-Ofcom licensed channels were outside their jurisdiction. I was dubious about this but was pleasantly surprised to find that BS's start time was indeed unaffected when Ofcom's new rule came into effect (although by then the start time had been changed to 11pm).

'Babestation' has clearly stated, in reply to my query, that Cellcast tames Freeview content because they feel that to be desirable in order to safeguard their Freeview presence. When I asked why they felt that way he/they refused to discuss the subject any further.

(14-05-2011 19:51 )HannahsPet Wrote:  was a case where Bikini babes was taken off freeview for a few months because they broke rules so must be something to do with the owners of the freeview channels surely thats why Glamourchase freeview is way more tamer than the rest

I don't remember Bikini Babes coming off for months but I seem to remember it being missing for a few days. If I remember rightly the channel ident page carries the same Euopean content symbols as the night channels, which I would assume means it also has a European licence but I have no info on that.

When Partyland came back to Freeview 97 with its new 3am licence (complete with European-style content warning symbols) it was, in my opinion, stronger than the other Cellcast channels. It was tamed only when the 'Glamourchase' subtitle was applied, when it was tamed to a level below that of the original 1am-start PL. That ultra-tameness has ceased during the past few weeks and as far as I can see it's now no different from the other Cellcast FV channels.

Edit: Talk about stupid censorship, Stevie was told off for saying "bitch" a little while ago. Dorks.
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2011 03:54 by vila.)
15-05-2011 02:15
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Whenever I checked the channels last night Megan was onscreen somewhere talking bollocks. That girl must get more air time than any phone girl with all those pointless interuptions.
What I find strange is how cellcast, with their policy of screwing every last possible penny out of the audience can afford the luxury of her and geri.
I doubt that their amatuerish sales pitch on the mic gets them much trade. Does anyone actually listen to them and think, ' ooh you know what you have persuaded me to watch extreme' It doesn't say much for the intelligence of the audience if that is the case eek
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2011 09:04 by bytor.)
15-05-2011 09:03
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

HOW TO BEAT THE SYSTEM

I can't help noticing that quite a few people have become frustrated with Babestation in recent times. And since I don't think the show is suddenly about to change policy after all this time and thousands of disgruntled posts, I thought I'd try and innovate a solution.

In the course of the past two weeks, I have been extremely busy pioneering a brand new system which allows me to get the best from Babestation, and to encounter each show without having a mental breakdown over full screen ads, phone-shaking, black boxes, etc. My innovative solution is called the Have a Wank Before Babestation Starts system. Here's how it works...

Before watching Babestation, have a wank. Start approximately an hour before the show begins, and wank away to your heart's content, oblivious to the world. There's plenty of time to enjoy yourself. Find some free nudie pics/vids if you like, or imagine... oh I don't know, newsreaders having lesbian sex behind some bins or something. Structure the hour as you see fit, and take breaks if you require them.

Casually perpetuate this regime until a point precisely two minutes before Babestation starts, then let the sofa have it!... That's it, go on... get your arm up to speed - blast your juice round the room like a crop-sprayer in a commercial vineyard.

Now laugh! Laugh your fuckin' head off! It's less than 60 seconds before Babestation goes to air and you've just blown your load with such crippling potency that you never wanna touch your John Thomas again!... Well, until about half-six in the morning, obviously. But in the immediate term, your tool is out of bounds and there ain't nothing Babestation can do or say to change that.

Now watch the show. Look at that pic/vid promo! The shy glamour girl might have her fufi out!... Does it matter? Bollocks does it! That's the beauty of it. Nothing matters! You don't give two stuffs what's behind that censor bar, because the contents of your sad, depleted balls are now spread liberally across the sofa / carpet / possibly walls and ceiling, and your interest in sex at this particular moment is marginally less than John Prescott's interest in watercress... So, now watch the girl shaking her phone for the next half hour. You might be able to get straight through!!... Does it matter? Does it bollocks! You don't wanna get through. If you get through she'll make you talk about sex, and you don't currently care about sex. You've just had sex... well, in medical terms at least - and you don't want it again...

Oh, but look - there's Geri and Megan! They're spoiling it for all the customers! They've attached themselves to the ceiling on an elastic harness so they can just yo-yo down onto the bed every few seconds and sell stuff! Is that a problem?... No, not at all. In fact it's hilarious! Ah, how wonderful it is when your tool's out of action and you're actually able to see the funny side of this perfectly-crafted piece of televisual entertainment.

But what's this?... Geri and Megan? Disconnecting themselves from the harness and walking off set, leaving just a girl on the phone?... Oh, it's boring now. Thirty whole seconds have elapsed with no voice-over, no adverts... Forty seconds... Forty-five... Might as well switch off - it's just tits and sex and stuff... Fifty seconds, fifty-one, fifty-two... Oh it's okay! The world's number one top-selling VO glamour team are back, thank God!! Nearly a whole minute without a piece on the mic though - must remember to complain about that on the forum. How dare they ignore the vitally important business of amusing viewers who've taken the trouble to have a wank before the show started? And for 53 long seconds too - disgusting!!!

Use my Have a Wank Before Babestation Starts system, and by midnight you'll be ready to head for bed with a smile on your face and no impact whatsoever on the old bank balance. Unless of course you get turned on by the thought of hot women selling sexual content to intelligent, intermediate, completely stupid and blind pissed viewers alike. In that case, you're probably gonna want to stay watching for a little longer, and if Geri or Megan should take to the phone, or any other girls do lots of sells on the mic, I'm afraid you are still gonna spend money. Sorry.
15-05-2011 12:06
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(15-05-2011 12:06 )Light Entertainment Wrote:  HOW TO BEAT THE SYSTEM

One of the most well-written posts I've ever seen on the forum.

Tongue

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
16-05-2011 15:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. I thought I would give you my thoughts on the "new" BS channels since the new timingsformat that started last week.
I tried BS1 on the first night.PLUS POINTS;Earlier start and the show runs compltete on one channel;much neater. Also we Freeviewers only miss the first hour and the last half hour.MINUS POINTS;Still too much interfering from Geri or Megan as mic girls! Still lots of advertising of girls videos which can be intrusive OH and the OSGs are too big! I thought the first show was very tame.
So since then I've returned to BSXtra.PLUS POINTS;I lprefer the show:the sets are not so "in your face" and the colours are paler and not too brash.1 hour (USUALLY!) is ,I think, a good length slot for each girl.We get an extra hour on Freeview now;only two and a half hours less than Sky.MINUS POINTS;The show is now in two parts (like BS1 was) and so a bit disjointed. Lots of advertising for BSXtreme (certainly before midnight when its on Channel 96!And still (USUALLY) too many interruptions from Geri or Megan the mic girls!
I thought the first few shows were a bit tame....BUT it has improved....
I recorded Saturdays show hoping to see PAIGE,LYNSEY and LOUISE but not expecting to see all of them....The show started with Tiffany "naked" advertising her "forbidden" video BUt then went on to the bed for the first hour until midnight still "naked" with only her hand (no towel) to keep herself covered;I dont think she slipped!!!She also used lots of cream.This was very unusual as Tiffany rarely gets her tits out much let alone go completely braless....I really enjoyed it!Camilla was then on for an hour going naked as usual!Then Stevie and Priya were on and went braless/topless.LOUISE then came on for about 40 minutes going braless and playing with her lovely big tits;I really love her! PAIGE joined her in a tame 2-4-1 keeping her bra on.Then PAIGE was on solo BUT only for about 20 minutes partly in the gym/changing room;at least she went braless. Camilla was then on (again!) for about 25 minutesand stayed braless;not going naked.So I saw all the girls I wanted to (albeit some briefly!) except for LYNSEY....I still need to see her "naked"! Plus Priya (an extra girl;did she replace LYNSEY? So quite a good show ALMOST back to how I remember it when I first watched it...a bit more risque than BS1?
Sundays show was a bit better;I saw all the girls(BUT some briefly) and Ava twice(nice tits but I dont like her tattoos!) Camilla and Stevie went naked.
I havent seen the "new" Glamourchase yet:I presume PAIGE was on there mainly??? Is nudity "normallly" allowed on there now as I know PAIGE and Stevie (at least) have been naked on there before the "new" shows and timings started.
Anyway I'm quite impressed with the new BSXtra so far ESPECIALLY as for most of Saturdays show each girl introduced the next;do we really need Geri or Megan??? I know what I think!
Also on BSXtra last Thursday/Friday? Annie said (on her micrphone) "So if you want some photos sent to your fucking phone then dial.....There was no apology from her or Babestation SO has the show suddeny (AT LAST) become "adult"??
Anyway sorry to ramble on BUT what do you think of the new setup?
Hopefully I'll be back on again BUT possibly not untilnext Monday?
Bye for now.
16-05-2011 18:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV