babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
hate to say this but wish they hadnt changed the freeview hours mean we get an hour more of crap 2 girls 1 beds more girl callers and more interuptions. with less chance of getting thru so thanx very much for that !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-05-2011 08:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Hence the reason probably why we have had less risque shows lately. To be compliant with Ofcom regulations cellcast will have had to prove themselves 'worthy' in the eyes of the regulator. Extending FV hours obviously will bring in more money but at what considerable cost to the viewers and callers.
14-05-2011 09:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-05-2011 18:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Rachel told me a few weeks that they said she could go back but she would have to do extreme I think it must be new girls however surely that means Lilly and annie and lynsey would have been brought in on same deal dont think thats the case

Maybe it's just a case of keeping the roster balanced. They need to be sure of having at least 2 girls every night who will do naked babestation.

Be good to see Rachel back on BS. She's only little, we might be able to see her amongst the OSG's Big Grin
14-05-2011 09:21
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(14-05-2011 07:24 )deejer Wrote:  The 241's on Tamestation are an absolute joke compared to the 241's from the dim and distant on BS..lolly & paige with ice lollys(pure erotica),paige & ree in the shower(sensual and sexy),the paige & tiffany near 2 hour (how much can we get away with) special,georgie & tiffany,plus many others.if BS cant elite more than make up for it,thank god.

I thought the recent 241 involving Honey (remember her?) and Lolly was a poor effort but last night's was plumbing the depths. Seriously. I honestly still believe there is a policy in place whereby if you want to watch risque stuff, then you have to pay (Extreme) Otherwise you end up with what I would describe as like watching shit on a stick with black boxes!
14-05-2011 09:24
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2011 09:21 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Maybe it's just a case of keeping the roster balanced. They need to be sure of having at least 2 girls every night who will do naked babestation.

Be good to see Rachel back on BS. She's only little, we might be able to see her amongst the OSG's Big Grin

really as it seems to be the same 5 girls who do it ie The twins amanda camiila and jada

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-05-2011 09:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(13-05-2011 19:55 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  How do you get in the Paige Tyler club.
Here's some pics as a sweetner for somebody to let me in.

Click on "Join" in your UserCP here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/usercp.php?action=usergroups
if you want to be allowed to post in Paige's section of the forum.
It may take a while for access to be granted.
14-05-2011 11:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(14-05-2011 09:01 )bytor Wrote:  Hence the reason probably why we have had less risque shows lately. To be compliant with Ofcom regulations cellcast will have had to prove themselves 'worthy' in the eyes of the regulator. Extending FV hours obviously will bring in more money but at what considerable cost to the viewers and callers.

If the shows are less risque then it's Cellcast's own decision to do so and not because of Ofcom's regulations , The Cellcast channels are answerable to the Dutch licensing body that granted them their licence . Free to air adult babe channels are banned by Ofcom from transmitting on freeview before 12am , the Dutch freeview adult licenced Cellcast channels start broadcasting at 10pm and 11pm respectively , Ofcom mentioned them selves when the new rules were brought out last year that the new rules would not affect the Dutch licenced Cellcast channels but only the ones with a Ofcom UK granted licence . When was the last time the Cellcast night time babe channels even got mentioned in a Ofcom investigation bulletin ? i have never seen one , they have had just as many slips has the other channels that Ofcom are always hounding but never get in any trouble with Ofcom because Ofcom does not sit in judgement or hand out fines to channels that do not use a Ofcom granted licence , if anyone makes a complaint to Ofcom about any channel that does not have a UK licence then Ofcom will like they did to my mother when she complained about some non adult content show on Sky, say that overseas licenced channels are out of their jurisdiction and gave her a link to the licencing body that granted the Overseas licence to the channel involved . Ofcom would have a field day with Cellcast if they used a UK licence .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2011 11:49 by mr mystery.)
14-05-2011 11:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

surely freeview channels are regulated over here. sure they borrow freeview channels off uk companies so they have to stick to freeview rules when broadcasting sure if there was no freeview then babestation wouldnt care about these rules have definately been changes in the last 3-4 years from the sky only shows and todays shows

14-05-2011 18:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(14-05-2011 18:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  surely freeview channels are regulated over here. sure they borrow freeview channels off uk companies so they have to stick to freeview rules when broadcasting sure if there was no freeview then babestation wouldnt care about these rules have definately been changes in the last 3-4 years from the sky only shows and todays shows

To be honest i am unsure exactly how it works when channels use adult licences granted by regulatory body's from over seas ,
but the facts are Ofcom have themselves stated the Cellcast freview channels are out of their jurisdiction so they can't stop them from transmitting on freeview before 12am , Ofcom also stated when they changed the rules last year that the phone in babe channels would if they wanted to carry on transmitting have to apply for a new adult teleshopping licence , they once again mentioned that this would not apply to the Cellcast channels because they use a Dutch adult licence
It should not make any difference if BS is on freeview or just Sky only , even Ofcom themselves don't differentiate between what is shown on freeview or Sky , they only state the start time for freeview babe channels should be later for channels with a uk licence .
If i remember correctly "babestation" when answering a question posted by "villa" i think stated that it was not down to Ofcom that the channels were tamed down for freeview but was a decision taken by Cellcast themselves , "villa" will probably know more than me .
Like i said previously Ofcom can't say that BS has breached various licence conditions or give out fines to a channel that does not use a Ofcom granted UK teleshopping licence , they refer complaints to the Dutch licencing body unless things have changed .
A channel rep once posted on this forum that "Ofcoms powers are strictly limited to what they can do when channels use a overseas licence" or something like that , so Ofcom obviously still have some limited involvement even if channels do have a foreign licence .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2011 19:40 by mr mystery.)
14-05-2011 19:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

was a case where Bikini babes was taken off freeview for a few months because they broke rules so must be something to do with the owners of the freeview channels surely thats why Glamourchase freeview is way more tamer than the rest

14-05-2011 19:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV