babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-05-2011 00:04 )iloveMegan Wrote:  ..Similarly, it didn't take Red Light long to take over some of Bang's old slots.

Hey ILM..Thats no way to talk about the ladies on RLC.they arent all "Old Slots"...some of them are still in their 20's Big Grin
12-05-2011 00:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(12-05-2011 00:11 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(12-05-2011 00:04 )iloveMegan Wrote:  ..Similarly, it didn't take Red Light long to take over some of Bang's old slots.

Hey ILM..Thats no way to talk about the ladies on RLC.they arent all "Old Slots"...some of them are still in their 20's Big Grin

You'll notice I said they took over Bang's old slots Wink

The fact most of them ended up at RLC anyway is irrelevant Tongue

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-05-2011 00:27
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-05-2011 23:53 )chrislatimer Wrote:  Just cause shes blocked him of twitter that automatically means hes lying.

No, but it means he's unlikely to be privvy to information about her which, should it be true, is obviously not yet available outside of the company. It's not like he called her and asked because she knows his voice. As I said, he has a history of trying to cause trouble for her. Doesn't matter whether you like her or not nobody deserves that for just doing their job.

(12-05-2011 00:04 )iloveMegan Wrote:  While that's sad to hear (and I'm not too fussed about whether or not Paige stays), I only posted the info for anyone who isn't on Facebook Cool

Sorry, didn't mean it to look like I was having a pop at you.
12-05-2011 01:02
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(12-05-2011 01:02 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(11-05-2011 23:53 )chrislatimer Wrote:  Just cause shes blocked him of twitter that automatically means hes lying.

No, but it means he's unlikely to be privvy to information about her which, should it be true, is obviously not yet available outside of the company. It's not like he called her and asked because she knows his voice. As I said, he has a history of trying to cause trouble for her. Doesn't matter whether you like her or not nobody deserves that for just doing their job.

i agree with that last point mate, no girl deserves to be stalked/haressesed/pestered and if this guy was that big of a problem then maybe your right and he is lying
12-05-2011 01:12
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

It's bang out of order that any of the girls have to deal with that.
But with the line of work there in it should be expected, Not only are the coming into the privacy of people's homes on their tv's but these people also have the option of phoning their favourite girls,And obviously deludeing their selfs that they are making a connection with the girls an they know the girls.
Do'nt know who this guy on facebook is but he is obviously some kind of wacked out arsehole.
Must be about time for his jags n pills or he's forgot to take them.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
12-05-2011 04:11
deejer Offline
Banned

All this 'paige is/might/no chance is leaving BS' can be sorted out quite easily..BS should ask Paige nicely to post on this thread and put an end to these rumours once and for all...unless june 20th means she is giving us her birthday treat by appearing on 'naked'..in the next chapter of Paige's BS career..then what follows,who knows?
12-05-2011 17:31
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

On a different note as this is the general discussion forum and not Paige chat & discussion

Does anyone know what the big news for sky viewers that Megan was wittering about as I turn over as soon she appears as the interruptions piss me off.
12-05-2011 18:20
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

No got a clue mate probably just telling the sky viewers to go to the web feed to watch the threesome on naked babestation,Amanda,Delta,Mariah Milano.
Just a heads up guys just posted some pics o Amanda in Amanda back on babestation.
And some of kandi in her thread she gives us a glimpse o her pussy but you have to look in the reflection of the mirror.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
13-05-2011 00:25
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BSXtra on Sky last night from around 2am to the finish of the show , i have just been checking my recording and was pleased and quite surprised to see that for the last section of the night of which Amanda was on screen and for the entire duration of her shift around 30mins NO square box OSG's were shown , no mic girls were used and no adverts were shown whatsoever other than the normal one's that are shown in the regular phone number OSG at the bottom of the screen , the only extra thing they did put to screen was the coloured girl caller message even this was small and not full screen and was shown just above the regular phone number banner for a very short time , it made good viewing for a change to see a girl on BS not covered in adverts , OSG's and interruptions from the mic girls , hope this was not just a one off and they can do more shows like this in the future .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2011 14:07
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Do all the girls that work for B/Station have to be prepared to do BS Xtreme?

I ask due to Rachel Cole's comments about going back to B/Station.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2011 18:47 by mikedafc.)
13-05-2011 18:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV