Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(02-05-2011 18:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  caprice jane had a car accident is why she cancelled. cant believe youve not heard of mel rook becuse she's been on for years. agree just because youve not heard of a babe doesnt mean she isnt a big name babe for someone. agree rlc should get rid of the babes who arent reliable

interesting to see who the new babe is tonight then. could it be bailey?

Caprice Jane has been scheduled in for the last 3 weeks. The first night she never turned up, the 2nd week she had a car accident which thankfully we found out later she was OK. She was scheduled in again last week and never turned up. Brooke Little had to cover her shift and the silence has been defeaning since her latest no show. Car crash aside she seems totally unreliable.

I've never heard of Mel Rook before. Fair enough, she seems popular so that can only be good.

Have you heard of Jaiden West? I have Cool Not sure if she's a big name signing or not. She has 6 letters in her name, so that's relavitely big I suppose Tongue
02-05-2011 19:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(02-05-2011 18:09 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Hopefully Winsaw can take a few minutes to clarify who's all on the books of RLC. I made a list last week but was shot down in flames for not knowing that babes have left. Like you say, its a little hard when nobody even informs you.

Danni Harwood, Jemma Jey, Dionne Mendez, Lyndsey Dawn Mckenzie, Lucy Zara, Michelle Thorne, Mellie D, Lucy Summers, Rochelle, Holly McGuire, Morgan, Dolly Delight, Ruby Summers,Tori Lee, Rachael Taylor, Alex Adams, Jenna Hoskins, Jaiden West, Cali Garcia, Cassie Kennedy, Rebecca Jade, Sarah Louise, Tara, Lucy Gretsky, Brooke Little, Rachael Henriques, Caprice Jane, Amy Capri, Cathy Barry, Siobhan Hughes, Kiran Khan, Jo, Jasmine Jones, Lexi Ward, Tracy Venus, Rachael Cole, Paige Ryan, Toni, Steph, Tanya Brooks, Heather, Gilly Sampson, Rebecca Ryder, Kat B, Emily B.

red = girls you have gone

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-05-2011 20:53
rover Offline

(02-05-2011 19:09 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(02-05-2011 18:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  interesting to see who the new babe is tonight then. could it be bailey?

It's Jaiden West.
Formally known as Maddison,

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...t=maddison

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...t=maddison

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 21:25 by rover.)
02-05-2011 21:13
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Nice show from Jemma last night
03-05-2011 09:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I only watched RLC last night via the web intermittently for small amounts of time but from what i did see a thought it was arguably the best out of all the channels i saw . i watched BS live on freeview last night and you got all the usual interruption by the girls and adverts all over the screen plus last nights show seemed to be a little tamer than the norm , Paige has even been getting criticism for not getting naked and lackluster performances , Elite was also from what i saw on freeview and from comments i have read on this forum pretty poor last night . didn't see the sport so can't comment . Not sure if any girls got naked on RLC last night ? i personally didn't see any but from what i did see i though the camera work on RLC was superior to anything shown on either Elite or BS and all 3 girls gave good energetic performances compared to some of the lackluster performances and idle camera men on other channels , Dionne Daniels on freeview last night seemed for some of her sections to have no camera man at all , she stayed in the same position for long periods not moving much and no one adjusting or showing her from different angles . so just from the small amount i saw of RLC last night i thought it did every thing slightly better than its rivals .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-05-2011 11:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Tonight should be good Smile Cathy, Lucy and Tori
03-05-2011 12:04
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(03-05-2011 11:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  so just from the small amount i saw of RLC last night i thought it did every thing slightly better than its rivals .

Fully agree, RLC slowly seems to be taking advantage of the problems with other channels and edging ahead of them now. As mentioned Jemma Jey was fantastic last night, Lucy Summers has been in top form, plus new quality signings like Mel Rook who can steal the show too.

They've built up quite a roster of quality girls now. If they hit the right note with fair rotation of especially the good night performers, and producers letting the girls do their thing, they can stay ahead of the pack
03-05-2011 12:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-05-2011 12:04 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Tonight should be good Smile Cathy, Lucy and Tori

sorry mate no Tori tonight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-05-2011 12:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully back soon Smile
03-05-2011 17:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I've got Sky back now Smile , so looking forward to a good nights babe channel watching Big Grin .
I've seen it mentioned that for part of Jemma Jey's sections last night that a hand held camera was used and i have seen some great caps posted by "r0y7n" in Jemma's threads that look like they may be from the section Jemma did when the POV hand held camera was used , so i hope RLC will continue doing a few POV sections , i like it when channels mix things up a bit and use different camera techniques , just think how good a oiled up Lucy Summers would look straddling a hand held camera all glistening and naked in extreme close up Big Grin , with her lady bits covered of course .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2011 20:07 by mr mystery.)
03-05-2011 20:04

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL