babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

deejer Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What is the point of on screen 241's? you have got a 3rd of the screen full of advertising clutter,then you have 2 thirds of the screen to fit 2 girls in like tinned sardines..and the 241's are so tame, otherwise they'll end up in the poo like bangbabes did...so please 1 screen 1 girl.
26-04-2011 23:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deejer Offline
Banned

And another thing..dont ruin Paiges stints on the beds tonight with the never ending overlaid screen graphics(which only seems to happen whenever paige is on) and the cameraman thinking it would be fun to show a whole 11 minutes of just Paiges Face (BSxtra) last night.

26-04-2011 23:36
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(26-04-2011 23:18 )astonv1 Wrote:  Geri and Megan are as annoying as each other..lets not quibble Big Grin

I agree that both are as bad as each other but it just seems that Megans nights are more prolific and judging tonight with Megans night, it does seem that Megan is told to interupt more.

If it's down to popularity, then BS should put her on the phones more and not have interupting all the time.
On another note, i'm not going to start giving my money to Cellcast again until they sort out the shambles they call 'Babestation'.annoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-04-2011 23:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Did anyone else's recorders fail to pick up Freeview 96 11pm to midnight tonight?

My recording says 'No Signal', which is bollocks 'cos I watched it on my tv.

Edit: I should add that it had no problem when it switched over to continue on Ch 94.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2011 00:31 by vila.)
27-04-2011 00:25
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Did anyone see the "new" Page3 girl in todays Star.
27-04-2011 19:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2011 19:12 )matt38 Wrote:  Did anyone see the "new" Page3 girl in todays Star.

yes must have ben a big seller took me 6 newsagents (including 2 major supermarkets ) to find a copy to go with my electronic one lol

posted piccie in her nightshow discussions thread Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2011 09:10 by HannahsPet.)
28-04-2011 09:09
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just imagine if Cellcast were covering the royal wedding today.
Geri and Megan would be popping up all the time offering to sell you pics of it, and just as William was about to say "I do" or kiss the bride, they would cut to an advert for Xtreme Weddings.
Big Grin Big Grin
29-04-2011 10:07
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I often think it would be ace if we could somehow hack into the tv sets of the Cellcast management and studio crew so that when they're watching a live footy match we could interrupt regularly with ads for signed photos of the players and, just when a vital corner or penalty is about to be taken, cut to a promo for test match highlights on a different channel.

Edit: Oh, I forgot the black boxes containing match statistics sitting semi-permanently over the goalmouths!
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2011 17:24 by vila.)
29-04-2011 17:13
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(29-04-2011 17:13 )vila Wrote:  I often think it would be ace if we could somehow hack into the tv sets of the Cellcast management and studio crew so that when they're watching a live footy match we could interrupt regularly with ads for signed photos of the players and, just when a vital corner or penalty is about to be taken, cut to a promo for test match highlights on a different channel.

Edit: Oh, I forgot the black boxes containing match statistics sitting semi-permanently over the goalmouths!

Just make sure they're watching ITV1hdBounceBounceBounceBounce

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
29-04-2011 18:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(29-04-2011 10:07 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Just imagine if Cellcast were covering the royal wedding today.
Geri and Megan would be popping up all the time offering to sell you pics of it, and just as William was about to say "I do" or kiss the bride, they would cut to an advert for Xtreme Weddings.
Big Grin Big Grin

Dial the number on screen to listen in to all the Xtreme Wedding action and interact with all our Xtreme brides on option 1, listen in option 2 or interact with fantasy brides at home on option 5. Cue endless black boxes every time there is a girl caller and pics or vids of Xtreme brides are available. Text VID BRIDE to the number on screen etc etc. Beat that thumping great clock as these vids will be deleted. Rolleyes Big Grin

30-04-2011 00:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV