babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The constant interruptions, black boxes, advertising for BS Xtreme and plugging of pics is just an entertainment destroyer and an enjoyment killer. Inexcusable and daft.

17-04-2011 01:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sophierxx Offline
The Sophiest of Sophies

I agree!

The only reason I still watch Babestation is because of the girls. I only watch RLC for Tori. If the girls moved channels I would too.

What really annoys me is they don't listen to their viewers.

If they ever make a clone of Reede, I'm buying!!

Add me on Facebook if you wish! Just send me a message so I know you are from here!
17-04-2011 01:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-04-2011 01:39 )snookered147 Wrote:  The constant interruptions, black boxes, advertising for BS Xtreme and plugging of pics is just an entertainment destroyer and an enjoyment killer. Inexcusable and daft.

agree. i was really looking forward to seeing lolly back on babestation with her new boobs but her show was ruined by bs constantly sending megan on to interrupt to plug lolly's new pics, bs extreme and even pics of jada!!!!!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

its most annoying when they either put the mic girl full screen and the phone babe in a small box or even cut away from the phone babe altogether

id be more happier if bs did the plugging just on the mic and kept babe on screen

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2011 07:49
Charlemagne Offline

The babes interupted the advertising last night... Megan was on more than any of the other girls.
17-04-2011 08:01
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think the split screens are a bit of a mood killer too. Ok, so you have two girls on the screen at once, but if you're going to do that may aswell make it 2-4-1 or even 2 girls on the bed together with a phone each. At least that way they can interract with each other and it doesn't spoil the mood.

Even doubly annoying is when one of the split screens contains the microphone presenter and for some strange reason this usually is a larger split screen than the girl with the phone has. Sadannoyed

I was really looking forward to Lynsey's show last night, and although her star quality enabled some fantastic sections, BS still managed to spoil it by putting her on split screen segments, particularly towards the latter part of the show this morning. Sad

I don't know why BS insist on these crazy, mood killing policies - but the fact that other channels don't do it, and are finding considerable success, should tell them something. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
17-04-2011 08:20
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(17-04-2011 00:17 )Sophierxx Wrote:  I think Babestations days will be numbered once Elite launches on freeview. No doubt Babestation will get alot less calls because the freeviewers have more choice (and less interruptions)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

It won't make much difference to most freeviewers, since the Elite show on freeview does not start until 1.00am, when most of us have already switched off.
17-04-2011 11:01
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I don't want Babestation to close, I want it to get better. I want it to remain competitive with the other channels despite Elite's forthcoming takeover of the tvx channels. I still think they'll be plenty of people who watch BS, but unfortunately, a lot of us don't enjoy it quite so much because of the advertising / split screen etc ideas that are holding it back. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
17-04-2011 11:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-04-2011 11:01 )TheWatcher Wrote:  It won't make much difference to most freeviewers, since the Elite show on freeview does not start until 1.00am, when most of us have already switched off.

yep bs start freeview at 11pm-midnight and elite will start at 1am

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2011 11:45
Jam Da Man Offline

(11-04-2011 09:31 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ....Sound is so bad either u cant hear the girl or the girl cant hear you

~~~

...decent phone quality and sound we can hear the girl and she can hear us

I was glad you said that - I thought there was something wrong with my phone!

I've only called BSDaytime, but there's the same trouble. Puts me off calling a fair bit.

Yesterday, I called Gracie again. I noticed that, whenever I speak, the sound seems to go distorted for a second or two afterward. I visualise it as dropping a pebble into a pond, ya know??
(My voice being the pebble, and the phone line being the water, getting rippled.) So, when I finish speaking, the beginning of whatever Gracie says in response in distorted.
I think there's a slight "lag" on the line too, it seems to take half a second for my words to reach the other end.

Also, whenever I "listen in", as soon as the caller gets timed out, or puts his phone down, I get cut off too! It's happened everytime that I've listened in, not just once or twice.
If I try calling again, straight away, I get cut off after a few seconds without even reaching the pre-recorded message. Huh

The line itself is pretty quiet too. Normally, I can hear a pin drop, but when calling Gracie, I have to mute my TV/music altogether (if they're on) to have any chance of hearing.
"Non-BS" calls to/from my phone are fine, so it's not my phone.

...Otherwise, I enjoy calling and having a chat. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-04-2011 11:59
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

It's disappointing to see some fairly harsh stuff apparently directed at Megan, both on this thread and in her own chat thread. I know the general feeling is that the system at BS is wrong, and not specifically Megan, but an uninitiated person reading this forum could interpret Megan as a bit of a villain. That would be a mistake, because in my view she's anything but.

I actually think communication is important, and I think Megan makes a great job of that presenting role. Contrary to what one or two people have said, I really like her voice. I think she sounds upmarket, looks great, and is exactly the sort of 'package' who'd grab my attention if I was a new viewer. Since she first started doing mic duty, Megan has developed very quickly into a top professional who can and does handle very difficult situations really well. I'm convinced that as long as she wants that job, Babestation will be delighted to avail themselves of her services. I wonder if I'm watching the same Megan as some people on the forum, because I haven't found her in any way annoying, either last night or at any other time. I genuinely enjoy her presenting, and missed her when she took a week or so off. I thought she was great at the opening to BS Xtra with Camilla last night.

I do think some types of interruption are much too prevalent (although I can see a secondary reason why BS do them, beyond simply plugging whatever it is they're plugging). And that 'watermarking' thing is a fiasco. But at the other extreme, channels with no communication whatsoever I find much worse. When Bang Babes first went to Freeview I didn't have a clue who most of the girls were, and I felt like an 'outsider' to what was going on for much of the time. It took the arrival of seasoned Babestation presenters with great communication skills for Bang Babes to start connecting and be of real interest to me. I liked all the girls once I got to know who they were and what they were like, but that shouldn't take weeks, and on Babestation it doesn't.

Babestation's current Freeview rival has provided an alternative option from midnight, and then latterly from 1am, but that rival has had little impact on me. The girls are attractive and there are no intrusions, black boxes, watermarks or whatever, but the show has no discipline, and some girls have rarely looked into camera. I've got clips lasting over 5 mins, in which the onscreen girl has not looked into camera at all! That to me is far more of a problem than having a presenter arrive on the bed mid-section, and in my eyes would be a major contributory factor as to why the show hasn't sustained itself. Given the choice, I can't imagine many callers preferring to call a girl who hardly ever 'looks at the viewer', over and above one with very strong eye-contact and viewer-focus. But most of all, that rival show just has none of the buzz you invariably get with Babestation. A buzz which, without the presenters, I think BS would find it much harder to deliver.

The girls at BS must work extremely hard and take a lot of stress in making the shows what they are. They're always focused, and you don't see them roaming their eyes round the studio in general disinterest. They're introduced as stars, and that's how they behave. As a unit, I think they're the industry's most admired professionals, and that very much includes the mic girls. Long may Megan continue to present on BS. She's nice, and she obviously makes money. People like that always go a long way in life.

Absolutely fantastic to see Lolly back, by the way.
17-04-2011 19:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV