Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
havent got sky+ as otherwise i would record them. think midnight-4am is better than 1:30am-5:30am

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2011 17:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(12-04-2011 17:27 )tsurugi Wrote:  Just do what you always do rammy and post "[insert girls name] had a great show last night" even when you didn't watch them Wink

Erm, did you forget about that device he told us he puts on before he goes to bed? You know, the head device thing that pumps the images from the babe channels into his brain whilst he's sleeping. Wink Ah, Rammy the inventor. Big Grin

[Image: 241_110.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 22:27 by Chilly.)
12-04-2011 18:16
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well Elite needs to do something as the channel is as dull as ditchwater at the moment.Same girls,same outfits,night after night.And everybody still loves 'em

BORING

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
15-04-2011 10:08
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Guess I must be easily pleased, we have had an amazing first night show from Fernanda, Becky and Rachel solo and shows together, Tori Black only a few weeks ago, Adele joining the lineup, Lolly on tonight, freeview and 3rd channel next week.

Yep, that sounds dull to me!
15-04-2011 10:21
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(15-04-2011 10:08 )speedybert Wrote:  Well Elite needs to do something as the channel is as dull as ditchwater at the moment.Same girls,same outfits,night after night.And everybody still loves 'em

BORING

Yet you fail to mention any other channel thats doing anything groundbreaking an different put it this way yes Elite have a small night roster but at the end of the day they all bring in calls so i would rather have a small roster that brings in the calls than a large roster that might not means you bring in more money an means you have less outgoings.

As they say quality over quantity at the end of the day these channels are a business there to make money an if the way Elite are doing it now are making them the most money why change it.

Last Night we had the return of the alleyway which hasn't been seen since the end of last year which was good means another extra set which is always a bonus.

So fail to see how you can complain about that everybody loves Elite because they have the best Roster of girls going the best picture quality an the best sets plus they seem to take on board the comments on here weather there good or bad an try to use them to improve there channel no other channels on here do that.

Bazinga!
15-04-2011 12:59
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(15-04-2011 12:59 )Wazo Wrote:  
(15-04-2011 10:08 )speedybert Wrote:  Well Elite needs to do something as the channel is as dull as ditchwater at the moment.Same girls,same outfits,night after night.And everybody still loves 'em

BORING

Yet you fail to mention any other channel thats doing anything groundbreaking an different put it this way yes Elite have a small night roster but at the end of the day they all bring in calls so i would rather have a small roster that brings in the calls than a large roster that might not means you bring in more money an means you have less outgoings.

Why should I mention any other channels?This is an Elite thread isn't it

As they say quality over quantity at the end of the day these channels are a business there to make money an if the way Elite are doing it now are making them the most money why change it.

Well you may be happy to see the same girls every night in quite often the same outfits but that doesn't work for me

Last Night we had the return of the alleyway which hasn't been seen since the end of last year which was good means another extra set which is always a bonus.

So fail to see how you can complain about that everybody loves Elite because they have the best Roster of girls going the best picture quality an the best sets plus they seem to take on board the comments on here weather there good or bad an try to use them to improve there channel no other channels on here do that.

Well I can complain if I want to because this is an open forum just like you have the right to reply.Doesn't change my thoughts about this channel.I think it's dull.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
15-04-2011 13:49
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(15-04-2011 13:49 )speedybert Wrote:  Why should I mention any other channels?This is an Elite thread isn't it

Well you may be happy to see the same girls every night in quite often the same outfits but that doesn't work for me

Well I can complain if I want to because this is an open forum just like you have the right to reply.Doesn't change my thoughts about this channel.I think it's dull.

1. Because you say what Elite are doing is boring but dont mention what the others are doing thats so great to keep you watching because when i turn on the TV the other channels are doing nothing different so you must find them all boring then going by your post not just Elite.

2. As long as there bringing in the calls for elite which the Elite Girls do then does it really matter what there wearing at the end of the day most of the girls on elite go naked so outfits come off most of the time anyway so do outfits really matter most people phone in because of the girl/Chat not because of the outfit.

Then if the Elite girls are not to your taste then use a thing called a remote control there are other channels out there.

I am Happy with the Girls Elite have on there roster as they all have great quality's an with the line-up there is somthing for everyone another thing with Elite they dont just go out an sign people to make up the numbers like alot of the other channels do when Elite sign someone its because it makes good business sense like the latest signing Lolly Badcock.

3. If you find it dull then thats your personal preferences which your entitled to but if you check the forum stats on here its shows that Elite is the most popular forum on here so that proves there doing somthing right an with them on freeview from next week i can only see this section getting busier plus the way they are doing things now seems to be making them the most money so why change things.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 15:09 by Wazo.)
15-04-2011 14:54
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(15-04-2011 12:59 )Wazo Wrote:  everybody loves Elite

Sorry to be picky - but the very presence of speedybert's post shows this to be an erroneous point Wink

Personally, I like Elite - primarily because most of the girls I like on the channels are there, as well as my overall faves. But I'm not gonna argue with someone over not liking it. Their opinion is their right. As such, they are entitled to have it, regardless of whether I agree or not.

A difference of opinion is not an attack on anyones own opinion - so is all gravy

Stay groovy kids Cool

*now where's my boomstick???

15-04-2011 14:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I saw two things i liked on elite last night

1.Mica chaving it up in the alley
2.Charlie in jeans

Yes the little things please me (Ooh-er)
15-04-2011 15:58
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(15-04-2011 15:58 )tsurugi Wrote:  Yes the little things please me (Ooh-er)

So, still not over your midget fetish then? Wink

15-04-2011 16:01